Double H: Second Grow With MarsHydro, SP3000 Over Three Autos

Heavenly Hybrid

Hello again my grow buddies! After a little grow break, I’m ready to get started again and power up the MarsHydro SP3000 tent. :Rasta:

This time I’ll be growing three autos: Jack Herer, OG Kush, and Mandarin Cream XL.
3A4EDA1E-8D17-4E5C-9BA2-5844FB8F8A51.jpeg

Now if you followed my last Mars grow, you might remember that I already grew a Mandarin Cream last time, that’s because - I love it. Love.
168FE78E-DA95-4327-8C52-2968112F94F3.jpeg

Killer recommendation from @Sunnyskies and I’m so happy I listened and bought these beans. They’re from Sweet Seeds and it’s easily the best buds I have found for helping me focus and get things done. The problem is, Mr. H likes it too.. So for the sake of our marriage, I decided it was a must drop.

OG Kush has been my best nighttime smoke and capsule oil, and since my supplies of that are starting to run low, it’s another must drop.
FAD6FE12-0E78-4CCE-835E-43B3B0D39FC8.jpeg

Last up is Jack Herer, I’ve got my fingers and toes crossed on this bean, it’s my last one!
3F077FF5-213E-47AC-8C91-9CFDC0C6B106.jpeg

Hard to see, but it is cracked open. :)
I’ve grown Jack Herer a few times now and this time, I think I’d like to harvest on the earlier side of the window and see if I can make it a more energetic, daytime-ish type of buzz. We shall see!

Last night I moved them into their forever homes.
53DC1155-B52C-4184-A367-C98902AA44A2.jpeg

This time I’m using some square bear, 3 gal Geopots, from my good buddy @Virgin Ground :love: I’m looking forward to it, I’ve only used cheapie ones before. I used up the last of my promix bx and promix hp, layered and mixed together. Lastly, I haven’t quite decided on my nutes yet, but the choices are between megacrop and General Organics.

To finish up, I put their little blankets on and tucked them into bed.
EF8F2AFF-4C12-470F-AA9C-A78A0E8B1B0C.jpeg

And now, we wait… :popcorn:

I hope all is well in your gardens and I thank you for checking in on mine. Glad to be back in the tent again and seeing my grow buds! :ciao:

Sweet! I'll be following along, if that's cool?
It's nice to have you back, HH:high-five:

Hello again my grow buddies! After a little grow break, I’m ready to get started again and power up the MarsHydro SP3000 tent. :Rasta:

This time I’ll be growing three autos: Jack Herer, OG Kush, and Mandarin Cream XL.
3A4EDA1E-8D17-4E5C-9BA2-5844FB8F8A51.jpeg

Now if you followed my last Mars grow, you might remember that I already grew a Mandarin Cream last time, that’s because - I love it. Love.
168FE78E-DA95-4327-8C52-2968112F94F3.jpeg

Killer recommendation from @Sunnyskies and I’m so happy I listened and bought these beans. They’re from Sweet Seeds and it’s easily the best buds I have found for helping me focus and get things done. The problem is, Mr. H likes it too.. So for the sake of our marriage, I decided it was a must drop.

OG Kush has been my best nighttime smoke and capsule oil, and since my supplies of that are starting to run low, it’s another must drop.
FAD6FE12-0E78-4CCE-835E-43B3B0D39FC8.jpeg

Last up is Jack Herer, I’ve got my fingers and toes crossed on this bean, it’s my last one!
3F077FF5-213E-47AC-8C91-9CFDC0C6B106.jpeg

Hard to see, but it is cracked open. :)
I’ve grown Jack Herer a few times now and this time, I think I’d like to harvest on the earlier side of the window and see if I can make it a more energetic, daytime-ish type of buzz. We shall see!

Last night I moved them into their forever homes.
53DC1155-B52C-4184-A367-C98902AA44A2.jpeg

This time I’m using some square bear, 3 gal Geopots, from my good buddy @Virgin Ground :love: I’m looking forward to it, I’ve only used cheapie ones before. I used up the last of my promix bx and promix hp, layered and mixed together. Lastly, I haven’t quite decided on my nutes yet, but the choices are between megacrop and General Organics.

To finish up, I put their little blankets on and tucked them into bed.
EF8F2AFF-4C12-470F-AA9C-A78A0E8B1B0C.jpeg

And now, we wait… :popcorn:

I hope all is well in your gardens and I thank you for checking in on mine. Glad to be back in the tent again and seeing my grow buds! :ciao:
Good morning @Heavenly Hybrid hope your having a good day.
Can I tag along?:popcorn:
I love Jack, great daytime smoke.
Are you planning any training?

Stay safe
Bill

:welcome: Everyone! Great to see you @Carcass @Virgin Ground, and glad to have you along @Renaissance Man and @Bill284!

I will train in some fashion, but with autos, I do like to kind of wait and see how they’re growing to decide which method. If they are growing pretty well in the first 15-20 days, I will likely top above the 3rd node. If it’s slow growing, I might just do LST. Lately I’ve been topping, it’s much easier imo.

One vote for mc! I have used it for a long while now. I find it does well in veg, but needs some help in bloom, so that’s my only hesitation. I’ve yet to work it out, but I know it’s doable. General Organics is a 3 part feed, which is annoying compared to how easy MC is, but it’s relatively straight forward and doesn’t need much tweaking throughout the grow cycle. I may end up flipping a coin :D

I checked under the little clear domes today and nothing happening yet. I’m hoping maybe someone will pop up tomorrow? :popcorn:
Until then my lovelies! :ciao:

Hi Heavenly :)

If I promise to sit in the corner quietly and not utter one single swear word can I stay and watch?
I don't think you can do that but you should stick around anyway... I love trying to say those swear words in my best Aussie voice.

Hi Heavenly :)

If I promise to sit in the corner quietly and not utter one single swear word can I stay and watch?
Lol, my those are some big promises Trala! ;) of course you can stay! Happy to have ya :D
I don't think you can do that but you should stick around anyway... I love trying to say those swear words in my best Aussie voice.
Ha! I had similar thoughts. :laughtwo:
:ciao: with :love: and :hug:

Of course. Save your marriage!

Of course. Sleep is important!

And as @Carmen Ray might say, I'm "holding thumbs" it turns into a winner!
Lol Shed, glad to see you made it! :love:

Hola Heavenly - it’s good to see you!
:passitleft:

I just love me some Jack!
:yummy: Is the beanbag taken?
Hola Felipe! So good to see you! :love:

You’re all set up for the beanbag, I saved you a blue one. :hookah:

I love Jack, too and I love following your journals so I will follow this one, too. Any idea which terpenes the MC has?

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom