Double H: Second Grow With MarsHydro, SP3000 Over Three Autos

So I assume everyone in the states has already heard about it, but omg, federal legalization for marijuana passed in the House. Crossing all fingers, toes, and anything else I can find to cross, that it passes Senate too. I hesitate to get my hopes up, but exciting progress nonetheless!
Yep! I was looking at that and hope the Senate passes quickly too. Maybe that will trigger a higher plant limit in VA? It’s the state choice I guess, but it seems like it should be consistent…. Don’t mind me, just daydreaming. :cheesygrinsmiley: Congrats on your harvests. They both look like potent little plants!:roorrip:

Nice finish for that pair HH! Congrats on the harvest. :Rasta:

Congrats on your harvest’s Hh!
Those 2 girls produced some nice chunky buds, hopefully JH finishes up soon too!

Fingers crossed for all my 420 Fam south of the border for legalization! It’s been nice up here in the Great White North over the last few years, even though our plant count is fairly low unless you have a license, it’s been nice not having to worry about the legal side of things for growing a couple of plants. 4 plants produces more then enough for the Mrs. and I to smoke!

Hooray for harvest day!
:party:

So I assume everyone in the states has already heard about it, but omg, federal legalization for marijuana passed in the House. Crossing all fingers, toes, and anything else I can find to cross, that it passes Senate too. I hesitate to get my hopes up, but exciting progress nonetheless!
And hooray for this big step!!

Congrats on the recent harvests, HH!

Jack Herer is still going. I tried some of that test cola and it was good, but a little on the racy side. I’d like for it to mellow out some more before chop, I really am not much of a sativa fan. Her leaves are going south too, so we’ll just keep going til she says no more.

That's a perfect fit for me. I love racy, which is kinda weird since I suffer from anxiety, too but I still like it.

I hope federal legislation is passed by your Senate but I have doubts.

Yep! I was looking at that and hope the Senate passes quickly too. Maybe that will trigger a higher plant limit in VA? It’s the state choice I guess, but it seems like it should be consistent…. Don’t mind me, just daydreaming. :cheesygrinsmiley: Congrats on your harvests. They both look like potent little plants!:roorrip:
Thanks Boo, I hope for it for my friends who aren’t in legal states and for those incarcerated for the very things governments now profit from. Plus it would be so cool to be able to send care packages, like they do in Canada!
Nice finish for that pair HH! Congrats on the harvest. :Rasta:
Thanks GDB! Always a happy treat when they finish up. :yummy:
Congrats on your harvest’s Hh!
Those 2 girls produced some nice chunky buds, hopefully JH finishes up soon too!

Fingers crossed for all my 420 Fam south of the border for legalization! It’s been nice up here in the Great White North over the last few years, even though our plant count is fairly low unless you have a license, it’s been nice not having to worry about the legal side of things for growing a couple of plants. 4 plants produces more then enough for the Mrs. and I to smoke!
Thanks N! It’ll be interesting to see what comes of it. 4 plants can certainly be enough, when you grow big ol monsters like you do.
Hooray for harvest day!

And hooray for this big step!!
Double yay and double thanks DAB!
Congrats on getting those girls down.

Now for the fun part. I know how much you enjoy trimming.
Haha, thanks! Hopefully I can get Mr. H to pitch in this time. Maybe the trim bag will come in handy for these girls one more time?
Congrats on the recent harvests, HH!

That's a perfect fit for me. I love racy, which is kinda weird since I suffer from anxiety, too but I still like it.

I hope federal legislation is passed by your Senate but I have doubts.
Thanks HG! I tried a few different sativa learners, and I just can’t seem to do it. I guess I need a good ol indica to sedate me! :laughtwo:

Hey there all! I’m back with a post-harvest update for OG Kush and mandarin cream xl.
OG got a bit over-dried, and mandarin was still a little too wet, so the weights will change a tad, but here we go!

OG kush
5AAE3802-C261-4BA0-B4B7-E1ED41766238.jpeg
Wow, that pic is impossible to see on here! Lol, it says 40g, so 1.4 oz. It’s pretty close to what I expected. The buds were a little looser than I’d hoped, but I’m so happy she made it through.
AE771FA5-72FB-42A4-89D6-89BB13BC5C4B.jpeg

Mandarin cream xl
913B7B30-C642-40FD-9319-1160E1EDCF98.jpeg
Dang, this one is no good too! :laughtwo: It says 94g, so 3.3 oz. I don’t know how much it will change once it hits the right rh, but about 3 oz is a happy number! :)
641FE950-4C0C-484C-AEB0-2C7760E60586.jpeg

My snips got gummed up real good a few times trimming this girl. I can’t wait to give it a try!

Jack Herer will be coming down soon, her drinking seems to be slowing. Since she’s such a fox-tailed weirdo, that’ll be my cue.

That’s it for now, I hope you’re all doing well and enjoying the arrival of Spring!

Nice!...that Mandarin Cream is crazy frosty...
Somebody is gonna get real high..
Well done, HH!

Congrats on your harvests, HH! I'm looking forward to the Mandarin Cream smoke report, too. Sweet Seeds make good strains. (I think MC is Sweet Seeds?)

Looks like some sweet meds - congrats!
:drool:

Well done HH, those frosty buds look like they'll take you to a nice place in the testing!

Nice looking buds Hh! Always nice to be stocked up with some fresh meds!

Sticky sweet haul!

Well done, HH. Looking forward to a smoke report!
:thumb:

Nice!...that Mandarin Cream is crazy frosty...
Somebody is gonna get real high..
Well done, HH!

Congrats on your harvests, HH! I'm looking forward to the Mandarin Cream smoke report, too. Sweet Seeds make good strains. (I think MC is Sweet Seeds?)

Thank you each, so much! It means a lot to have your company throughout the grow. :love: Especially when things started going sideways.

It will be interesting to see how these two stack up against the last ones I grew. And I’m really looking forward to having some Jack Herer again, that’s the only new buds that will be in the rotation. I’m getting bored of the ones we have had for so long.

And HG - you are correct, mandarin cream is from sweet seeds. I recommend it, this is the second time I’ve grown it, and Mr. H likes it too. @Sunnyskies recommended it, so I gave it a grow, no regrets! ;)

Nice, sweet-looking harvest, HH!

Enjoy! :ganjamon:

Hey there grow buds! While my burst of productivity is happening, I went ahead and took Jack Herer down! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here she is, a bit rough around the edges.
62033E98-924C-4756-885D-D8407358AEAB.jpeg
I remembered the real thumb this time. (don’t mind the extra crispy)
FE7365D0-4081-4579-BB89-B3488F4DBF30.jpeg
And now, the better looking version.
CB1E2A46-2736-4670-B297-BF935093022C.jpeg

She is having her turn, hanging in the 4x4. Since I guessed weights for the other two, I feel like I should keep that going. It’s hard to know, with the foxtailing, but I’d gueeessss, 3.5 oz. maybe even 4? We’ll see.

OG kush settled to 57% overnight, a little low, but that’ll work! Mandarin cream got up over 70% within a couple hours, so I left the lids of the jars ajar overnight. And then again today. It’s sitting in the upper 60s like that, so I’ll keep that going.

That’s it for now. I can’t believe this grow is almost finished! It sure seems like it went by fast. I should probably get serious about planning the next round! :D

I hope you’re all doing well. Sending you all some loves :love:

Congrats on another nice harvest, HH!
Looks like 4 oz. to me- those are some real chonky buds on her!

Back
Top Bottom