Double Vision's Blue Dream Monster Plant - 3x3x7 - 600W HPS/MH

Thanks Stage. I'm going to find out soon. I also order two tents and two mars II 400's. First thing I start is a feminizing project for a friend, immediate followed by a blue dream.

:thumb:

Nice, I hope you keep a journal on that stuff. Would be awesome to watch :).

Update: day 26 veg
Temps: 79-81°f
Humidity: 71% I had one of the top vents open "oops" closed it and humidity shot up, I'm not complaining.:thumb:
Ph of water used: 6.5

Gave patty and selma a full dose of nutrients today. I also did a little lst and supper cropping. I am done with the topping for now until I get one in the other tent with the net (looks like it will be patty) nothing much more to say, a picture says a million words so here you go! Enjoy and have a good day 420mag.
My veg nutrients. 15 ml bc boost, 7.5 ml bc grow, 2.5 ml thrive alive red, 2.5 ml magical and 10 ml sugar daddy. They won't be getting terpinator for another 2 weeks.
20151007_035518.jpg

patty in the watering station.
20151007_041300.jpg

Selma in the watering station.
20151007_041742.jpg

group pic.
20151007_044605.jpg

Nice, I hope you keep a journal on that stuff. Would be awesome to watch :).

Journals will happen. Since I'll be growing indoors and out, I will probably only do one open 'live' outdoor journal. The indoor grows will be released after each one is done, cured and smoke tested. One complete grow all in one shot. I'm calling them 'just the facts' journals. Open to questions and comments, but with out the months of accumulated high fives and 'looking good' posts to sort through to get the meat and potatoes of the info. Bam, it's all on page one.

:thumb:

Plants are looking most excellent :goodjob:

I'm subbed. :passitleft: Told you I'd stop by. Nice harvest you had there. And your blue dreams are looking beautiful. Also your little avocado tree is awesome!!:thumb: I've tried to grow a few and it didn't work out. Much to cold where I reside.

I'm subbed. :passitleft: Told you I'd stop by. Nice harvest you had there. And your blue dreams are looking beautiful. Also your little avocado tree is awesome!!:thumb: I've tried to grow a few and it didn't work out. Much to cold where I reside.
thanks for stopping by there is popcorn all over, help yourself. People keep leaving this stuff everywhere!:popcorn:
That little avacado tree is about 2 months old. I call him groot. He has a few friends in the tent with him other than the forest of cannabis. Iv got 4 California wonder peppers and a granny smith apple that I grew from seed (grafting project in the future). If your eye spy game is on point you can see them photo bombing in my pics :) hope you enjoy the show and I'll be stopping by your garden and checking things out often. I am on here allot stalking people journals and taking all the info in. Thanks again for joining and I hope you get to see me hit the 1lb, 1 plant club on this grow. That's my goal! :)

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day. The king louie, girl scout cookies and og 18 I have in the 600w tent are coming down. The blue dream will be getting her own room and a 600w mh to assist them the rest of their way through veg. I will also be choosing which one I'll be flowering and transplanting her, The other one will be my mother. In the 400w tent I'll be transplanting the terpinator subjects and they will be happy to have the 2x 125w cfl lamps to their self for a week before I flip the switch on them.

Blue dream will be getting another 4 weeks of veg under the mh maybe more depending on her size. I'll be making the legs for the scrog I made at home depot and putting that in the tent. I am probably going to make a 2nd one for the 400w tent just to help hold the buds up and control stretch, not really using it as a screen of green in there, just support. I'll update tomorrow night or maybe Saturday if I don't get a chance to do it tomorrow. Have a good night and sleep well 420mag I know I won't be sleeping tonight (excited as a kid on christmas eve)

Lol got myself some popcorn :popcorn: Man... 1lb? Dry or wet? I would be extremely happy to hit the .5lb marker dry lol That's a big plant!
I'm going for 1lb dry. It can be done! Iv seen and read allot about high yielding strains pulling off 1g per watt. Im not sure about the fem seeds of blue dream. mine is clone and if it is truly the clone only strain like they claimed it to be than she can hit a lb if I play my cards right. Holy grail and green Crack are 2 other strains I'd like to test this on. I got a 600w light for her and if 1gpw is possible I think I can hit 448g :)

Well alright you got me cheering for you then. :cheer: I wanna see this!

Check out stages journal, looks to me like he will hit the 1lb club before me. he's got a monster plant he's been vegging for 14 weeks ! It's huge!

DV,
So glad you took up the 1lb 1 plant indoor challenge. You killin it mane!
I will be following your grow intensely as I root for us both.:high-five:
It's all about the veg man.
If you can get a 10 week or more veg on a high yielding strain it is possible to pull off.
Blue Dream is one of those strains. I hope to add TH seeds bubblegum to that list. :cool:

DV,
So glad you took up the 1lb 1 plant indoor challenge. You killin it mane!
I will be following your grow intensely as I root for us both.:high-five:
It's all about the veg man.
If you can get a 10 week or more veg on a high yielding strain it is possible to pull off.
Blue Dream is one of those strains. I hope to add TH seeds bubblegum to that list. :cool:
:thumb: that weed you are growing must be really good stage haha. For it was I who convinced you to keep your blue dream :) you told me you were going to give it to a friend. Anyhow, thanks for the support and I hope we are both the next members of the 1lb club :high-five:

Re: Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream n CoCo

-Originally Posted by-double vision-

dang that's a shame. Btw about that 1 lb a plant thing... blue dream is definitely one of the strains that can pull it off, that's what I am aiming for with mine... a monster ! :morenutes: feed me Seymour! !-

dv,
After reading your reply I saw on ytube many bd grows that were high yielding (esp in hydro/coco).
Got me to thinking, I could use my 4x2 tent for the BD. I have an additional 250w mh light with the attached ballast. Perhaps I could take the bd and put it in my dwc bucket? I may rethink giving the bd away thx to your comments.

:thumb: that weed you are growing must be really good stage haha. For it was I who convinced you to keep your blue dream :) you told me you were going to give it to a friend. Anyhow, thanks for the support and I hope we are both the next members of the 1lb club :high-five:

Re: Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream n CoCo

-Originally Posted by-double vision-

dang that's a shame. Btw about that 1 lb a plant thing... blue dream is definitely one of the strains that can pull it off, that's what I am aiming for with mine... a monster ! :morenutes: feed me Seymour! !-

dv,
After reading your reply I saw on ytube many bd grows that were high yielding (esp in hydro/coco).
Got me to thinking, I could use my 4x2 tent for the BD. I have an additional 250w mh light with the attached ballast. Perhaps I could take the bd and put it in my dwc bucket? I may rethink giving the bd away thx to your comments.

DV,
In my current grow the BD is an untrained afterthought in the garden where the bubblegum is the focus.
Agreed the weed has me baked.:lot-o-toke:
You right tho, I do give you credit for me deciding to keep the blue dream.
Not sure where I wavered on my orig statement outside of me erecting my 2nd tent. Too much work, too little space, too late to make the adjustments matter. Whatever I get from the BD I will consider a blessing. This is why I am subbd to your journal to see what potential the BD has. Maybe in my next cycle BD will be the focus. Show me what she is capable of my dude!

DV,
In my current grow the BD is an untrained afterthought in the garden where the bubblegum is the focus.
Agreed the weed has me baked.:lot-o-toke:
You right tho, I do give you credit for me deciding to keep the blue dream.
Not sure where I wavered on my orig statement outside of me erecting my 2nd tent. Too much work, too little space, too late to make the adjustments matter. Whatever I get from the BD I will consider a blessing. This is why I am subbd to your journal to see what potential the BD has. Maybe in my next cycle BD will be the focus. Show me what she is capable of my dude!
Now that's allot of pressure ! I wont let you down cpt! :goof:

Captn Stage here and I command you to check out my latest post in my garden.
As you were.
:goof:

Update: day 30 veg
humidity:40%
Ph of water use: 6.5
It was a little hard to choose what plant I wanted to flower. But I decided to go with patty! She had more growth in the middle selma was a little bare in the center. I put patty in a 10 gallon pot, She will remain there for the rest of the grow.

I finished making my scrog. 7$ at home depot.. not bad eh? The blue dream and the pr mom are now under the 600w mh. I have it set to 300w, in a few days I'll go up to 450 then 600 if it cools down enough here. It's been 102 outside ! Holy moly. Anyways here are the pics! Enjoy 420 mag

The transplant.
20151010_074859.jpg
20151010_075906.jpg

all happy I their new homes and stuff.
20151010_181953.jpg
20151010_182003.jpg

Nice setup. I am jealous of you scrog cats. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom