Double Vision's Blue Dream Monster Plant - 3x3x7 - 600W HPS/MH

Wow DV,
She is a beauty!
Hold still so i can slap ya! With + reps

Wow DV,
She is a beauty!
Hold still so i can slap ya! With + reps

Thanks stage. I am hoping to follow your footsteps when it comes to yield. Congrats on making the 1 lb club btw. Also congrats on winning potm.

Thanks stage. I am hoping to follow your footsteps when it comes to yield. Congrats on making the 1 lb club btw. Also congrats on winning potm.

DV,
Much heartfelt thanks for the praise. You remember when the 1lb club quest was just a dream that finally came true.
I never won a contest in my life. The potm win was totally unexpected and I only entered the contest because good people following my journal said I should.
So glad I listened. I wanted to get retire my 600w hps for the longest time. So to get a sponsored led light among the other wonderful prizes is beyond my expectations. Best of luck to you and your upcoming harvest. You grow some beautiful plants my friend.

Nice, I really hope mine turn out like this! We have different phenols of Blue dream and different nuts though. Hope my 4 girls will completely fill out my 5x5. You weren't kidding about how your 1 almost filled a 4x4 lol. Cant wait to hear about harvest and yield!

20151229_035735.jpg

:drool:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom