Double Your Fun With Ardent Leftover Weed

Clancy2

If you make oil infusions, for example using the Ardent or oven, you can practically double your money's worth by re-infusing your already drained weed.

After I let all the cooked oil drain/sqeeze out I put the oily leftovers in a baggie in the freezer. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. I leave it in the freezer for like 2 weeks or so. When I'm ready to use it I plop the frozen weed dregs, still in the bag, into a bowl of hot water until the dregs soften.

Next I place about 5 teaspoons of the oily dregs into a small glass jar that fits into my Ardent. Then I add about 50ml of olive oil. Then just pop it all back for a second run through the infusion cycle--no need to decarb again.

When it's ready I just treat it as if it was all fresh weed and oil...just drain/squeeze it. Then I use it the same way as I would use fresh oil...I can tell you it is super stuff! Like I said, this way you almost double your supply of oil. Before I figured this out I was just throwing the dregs away--what a waste!.

I see they have some videos about doing a double infusion too to increase potency.
How much weaker would you say the oil from the second run is?

I guess the main thing is don't be stingy with the amount of dregs and don't put too much new oil. 5-7 teaspoons (not grams) of the dregs with like 50 mls new oil.

I guess the main thing is don't be stingy with the amount of dregs and don't put too much new oil. 5-7 teaspoons (not grams) of the dregs with like 50 mls new oil.
I'm going to have a go at this.
Before, I would take all the sludge, mix in a little oil and then freeze as mini ice cubes and keep in the freezer.
They are pretty small, so I just keep them in a bag in the freezer and then swallow them instead of taking capsules.

Back
Top Bottom