Double Zero Hash - Anyone have solid info on this?

shmokesome

Hi all, I've been looking at some stuff online as you tend to do. I was just looking for a more personal experience of this hash. I currently have a little bit and haven't smoked any yet.

Any input welcome, thanks. :peace:

Re: "Double zero" hash. Anyone have solid info on this?

sorry to be unedumacated here, but what is double zero hash? i'm a newbie, but wanting to learn new info. thanks

sorry to be unedumacated here, but what is double zero hash? i'm a newbie, but wanting to learn new info. thanks

Yea, me too. Being a bit older than 21, I too am not understanding what "double zero" hash is BUT I do want to know.
Makes me feel old when I hear all these new terms like dabs, the nail, wax (looks like 2) other words associated with alternate methods of dosing and/or types of MMJ in its' various forms, either natural or man induced. I was a simple man before, having only a few words in my data base, like duby, spliff and "Z"...
Please elaborate, and thanks in advance!

Re: "Double zero" hash - Anyone have solid info on this?

i agree completely. someone needs to point me to the "how to decipher hash terminology for dummies" book. lol

LOL guys. Its a type of Moroccan hash. I got a little bit and it is the shit!

I would consider myself a heavy smoker, but there aint no heavy smoking this stuff lol

Someone below said because they were older than 21 they didn't know what double zero was.
I am in my 50s, and double zero was a term for a particular way of making hash from way before my time.
And here is what it ISN'T :
Double zero is NOT a type of bud. It is not a strain of Marijuana.

So, what is it.
When a top grade bud of any kind has the first and finest resin dust removed, it is this fine dust which is saved on its own (nothing else.) to be pressed into a , usually flat, block.
As a block, it need only be crumbled, and softens with hand and finger warmth.
If you need to heat it, then it is most likely to NOT be double zero (on its on its own). It feels a slight bit too When folk use the term "polm" or "pollen", then it is likely really double zero. IF it really is. Usually it is not. But it is meant to be.
Most likely, it'll be imitating double zero, since, I'd guess, the late 1980s, in UK, almost all hash sold as double zero, or pollen, was in fact very low grade resin and ground plant matter made to look like double zero, and to look like similar hash presentation styles, like red or blonde Lebanese which is another crumbly sativa hash, slightly lower in quality than double zero.

If it is the real deal, then use it sparingly as it is such a concentrated way to smoke or ingest top grade bud crystal dust, so can and usually is much stronger than weed. It also doesn't stink your house and clothing or sweat as much as smoking straight bud does. And being a small block is much more convenient and less smelly to carry with you for festivals, parties, gigs, walks and camping, etc. A quarter to half ounce could easily fit in your little ticket pocket on your jeans.
Colour? I've seen it fairly reddish-brown through to dark blackish, or sandy blonde with a green tint.
The green tint means it is very low grade, so not double zero. The green is chlorophyll, and not crystals. Dark generally can mean it has a high CBD content as it can indicate an Indica base to the bud strain used.

Ideally it should be (Sativa) light brown, through to sandy, and sometimes through to an almost goldishness about it.
It easily comes apart and fluffs into waxy to powdery crumbs when you lift a little piece between warm fingers GENTLY to sprinkle into your mix or pipe or recipe.
It suits quality pipes and vapes. And is ideal for joints and spliffs. And dissolves quickly in butter, yogurt, or warm milk, so cooks and makes drinks easily.
It shouldn't leave any residue on your skins as you smoke, and shouldn't "side-light" (when not due to uneven/one sided mix, both phenomena are caused by unwanted resin or oil types being present, which when burned, create a dirty  soot which is what causes staining on skins, or side lighting when it burns down one side only).
It SHOULDN'T cause ANY coughing. Coughing is NOT a good or healthy sign! It either means your smoke is shit, or your rolling technique causes too much air/heat, damaging follicles in your throat and lungs. Double zero smokes amazingly coolly. Hence beautiful in pipes and sisha or hooka and PERFECT for spliff smokers.
It can be one of the nicest ways to smoke a sativa (traditionally the predominant strain used in double zero)

20221119_160634.jpg

That is my goal, every time I make hash. I have at least 15 years making Hash. The ones who try say it is the beast they ever had. As of late i am aging my stash

Back
Top Bottom