down to three females now, plus question

BDBinLV

Hello all, Well I am down to 3 healthy females now, topped one and it has split into two good tops so I am looking forward to 4 long fat colas. A question please, I went into a local hydro shop and the guy behind the counter asked my son and I if we were (hydro refugees) ? I just laughed and went over and looked at the aero system that he had hooked up and running. I am curious what did he mean by that remark? Thanks BDB

No idea what he meant.lol Your a fan of topping huh? Have you ever considered just bending over and tieing the top instead of actually topping the plant. You get the same results and cause less stress to the plant that way. When you top you redirect the growth auxins to lower branches. You do the same thing when you bend the cola over.

Its not that I am a fan of topping, It is just that since this i a first try and it got so messed up with the stress on them I figured that I would experment and see what happened. I would of bent them over as I have a net trellis but they are only around 7 inchs tall and are 5 weeks into flower, The next batch of babys are 5 weeks into veg. are as tall as the ones in flower,the roots are coming out the bottom of the basket as well as the sides and are very long and white. I am moving them up to the flower chamber sunday. These should get tall and maybe I will get lucky and get a 50/50 ratio of male to female. Then I can do some cloning. Thanks BDB

Who knows, hydro shop people are always stoned. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom