Download Materials

Jimbo

Looking for materials to distribute in your community to help educate others about the need for marijuana policy reform? Download printer-friendly PDFs of some of MPP's most popular brochures and other materials here.

MPP's Marijuana Prohibition Facts gives statistics on the failures of marijuana prohibition.

MPP's brochure on taxing and regulating marijuana explains how this real solution would reduce the criminal market, save taxpayers money, make our communities safer, and keep marijuana out of the hands of minors.

MPP's medical marijuana brochure provides an overview of the case for medical marijuana access.

MPP's medical marijuana briefing paper lays out the case for safe and legal medical marijuana access.

MPP's membership brochure provides an overview of the need for marijuana policy reform, as well as MPP's work and accomplishments.

MPP's Effective Arguments for Taxing and Regulating Marijuana will help you respond to common arguments you'll encounter.

MPP's brochure for parents explains how a new approach to marijuana policy will keep kids safer.

MPP's brochure for medical marijuana patients and those who care about them explains how patients and their loved ones can help in the fight for safe and legal medical marijuana.

MPP's sign-up sheet allows you to sign up friends to receive mailings (and e-mail alerts) from the Marijuana Policy Project.

MPP's briefing paper on marijuana potency and risk examines myths about increased marijuana potency and associated public health issues.

This handout introduces some of the faces of medical marijuana.

MPP's briefing paper on medical marijuana and HIV/AIDS surveys the use of medical marijuana by HIV/AIDS patients and associated issues.

MPP's brochure on Minorities and Marijuana Prohibition explains how the war on drugs — which has largely become a war on marijuana users — disproportionately effects people of color.

This handout answers common questions about marijuana, using data from the Institute of Medicine.

This handout provides an overview of important information and issues related to the use of medical marijuana.

This handout provides polling data from across the U.S. demonstrating widespread public support for safe and legal medial marijuana.

Download Materials

Thanks Jimbo, I think I'm going to print a lot of these tomorrow.

Yeah, I was actually looking around earlier for something like these. I wasn't looking too hard though.

Yeah, I was actually looking around earlier for something like these. I wasn't looking too hard though.

It's amazing what you will find when you really start searching through sites like these.
I'm just glad I was able to bring these here for 420 mag members to enjoy...I just feel all warm and fuzzy inside...lol

I take it you've had a toke or two while searching? Hah, I agree when you contribute it feels good.

Ahh, I won't be smoking again until next week or so. Money's a bit tight these past couple weeks, but next two weeks and on should be great. I ought to have enough money to send a little in to the site. :smokin:

Ahh, I won't be smoking again until next week or so. Money's a bit tight these past couple weeks, but next two weeks and on should be great. I ought to have enough money to send a little in to the site. :smokin:

Rob will be happy to take any donations to the mag you can spare my friend ;)

Yes, I've been talking about donating since I joined and now I finally can.

Wow Jim, thats some great stuff you got up there for us. I am suprised I never happened across this this past three months.... I was actually looking to see if there were some uploading instructions for pdfs so they would be locally hosted... needless to say(god I hate that but still use it)I was quite distracted for a good 25-35 minutes. How time flys when your having fun right.

Might have to print out a shit tonne of these flyers, and put `em around town. I think peoples would be more willing to believe info in there just for the fact that the follks are based out of DC.

Had to +rep you.

Peese and Thanks bra
:allgood:

-Me​

Back
Top Bottom