DP Auto Duck Inside & Out With BOG Bogglegum Inside Under Cob

DP AutoDuck - Day 105
BOG Bogglegum (PUnsex) - Day 109 (Flip Day 7)
AK47 (Auto) - Day 50
Bogglegum Clones - Day 19
White Widow (PFem) - Day 13
HSO Raspberry Diesel Soaking

This morning I fed and we have photo updates. I fear both gums are boys, but I am going to let them go a few more days to be certain. So after shed had crap luck with the gold leaf I get it now possibly with the gums and clones....it's part of the process with photos.

The gums got a liter of 6.5 pH, .5ml Ca/Mg, and 6ml of Budda Bloom. The first two sex photos are of the plant without the cocktail skewer.

Cocktail Sword

The AK got a liter of 6.5pH, .5 Ca/Mg and 4ml of Budda Bloom. I see a couple of fan leaves that will go soon. Photo is after the watering...looked a lot better before.

Clones got a touch of pH6.5 water, no nutes. They look good, but they may be taking the short walk to the backyard this weekend.

WW is looking good, I passed on water today, it might get misted later. Still a bit damp from earlier.

So, that gets me thinking. If boys, I am basically left with a 50 day auto (into tent @ 18 if boys), a WW and a Rasp Diesel HSO that is sprouting.

-If boys, drop two new autos and two new photos. Don't know which photos I will try, maybe some bogglegums again or maybe some photo afghani I have a ton of seeds of. Maybe Auto Colorado Cookies and either tangie or durbanpoison.

DP AutoDuck - Day 105
BOG Bogglegum (PUnsex) - Day 109 (Flip Day 7)

AK47 (Auto) - Day 52
Bogglegum Clones - Day 19
White Widow (PFem) - Day 15
HSO Raspberry Diesel (PFem) - Day 1

Today a little housecleaning. Pulled all the gums and shredded them in the compost pile. I guess the next time I crack these seeds I need to do a whole pack of like 10 in 2 gallon containers. Pull clones and then flip at maybe 40 days.

Moved the AK and the WW to the tent on 18 hours. The raspberry D has a little over a quarter inch so it went into Light Warrior with a misting. The WW will get put in my supersoil mix sometime this week-I need to turn it over today.

Deciding on a couple autos. Prob be something indica'ish because the WW and RD will be cloned.

I do want to talk about the clones, when I pulled them from the supersoil they were already getting pretty rootbound. So whatever it is I did with the clonex + the dipping plugs in the Big Bloom/kelp/Pro-tekt mixture had each one of those plants had a big white pill looking tap with roots to the bottom of the containers and back up the sides. I wish I would have got photos of this. Bittersweet that they were males...but the results were encouraging enough.

I am pretty motivated to baby these next few plants or I be out of weed soon. I don't know if I should continue here or just start a perpetual thread?

I'm going to give the rapid rooters a shot. Ordering a tray of 50 from GH and will break out the clone tub again:
51yO0hdQgrL._AC_US218_.jpg

What was your system again?

Sorry to hear about the balls but all practice is good practice. Seed choices are a good problem to have ;).

I'm going to give the rapid rooters a shot. Ordering a tray of 50 from GH and will break out the clone tub again:
51yO0hdQgrL._AC_US218_.jpg

What was your system again?

Sorry to hear about the balls but all practice is good practice. Seed choices are a good problem to have ;).

I dumped about two thumb size blobs of clonex on a paper towel. Took my plugs, stuck a chopstick through them (they were pre done), cut clones, scraped, recut at sharper than 45, put a big ass glob of clonex on em and stuck em in the plug.

Misted three times with pro-tekt diluted pretty well, then went to just ph 6.5 water. Left covered three days.

When I saw roots I dipped each plug in diluted pH6.5 with pro-tekt, kelp, and Big Bloom, watered a couple times w water and they were rootbound.

The plugs I used are the conical ones I see all over the website, they have a larger end on one side, I put it on the bottom so they stand better.

Thanks nobody! They should be on Monday so Tuesday morning I'll take a few cuttings from the AK clone. I use Armor Si for my silica. What's the standard dilution you use for the ProTekt on your plants? That will give me an idea of dilution for the Armor Si spray. How long did you use the ProTekt before you went to straight 6.5 water?

I diluted as per foiler on bottle, maybe slightly under, made a liter, it was a few drops at most.

I cut about noon, sprayed them for 24 hours with it, maybe 2-3 times that night, and a good couple drenchings the next day. The leaves stayed dark. I also sprayed my AK with it and it darkened up that plant well.

I have seem a few grows where people use a hot soil mixture such as I and basically use something organic with p/k, pro-tekt or armor Si and kelp and they turned out decent. Might try that with the next pair of autos. I think it makes for slower plants though.

About to put on In Utero on.....

AK47 (A) - Day 55
White Widow (PFem) - Day 18
HSO og kush (A) - soak

Today I fed the AK and the WW. Both got 6.5pH, liter, kelp 1ml, ca/mg .9ml, BB 3ml. The AK got most of the liter.

Still have the Diesel in soil, but it's either slow, or doa.

Today since I am stuck at the house I am going to get the WW into supersoil, I think it needs it sooner.

Think I am going to start a new perpetual journal.

Just got the ship notice from timber on my veg lamp.

Back
Top Bottom