DP Auto Duck Inside & Out With BOG Bogglegum Inside Under Cob

Happy looking plants man! That duck is a strange looking one huh. From the description thats the point of it right?

Thanks man, yeah, the duck is mutation in the fan leaves, however there were some issues early on in the grow with me being out of town and the light they were under first few months. Anyways, we are on with new seeds ...and welcome!

Duck, in summary, smelly.

I defoiled some of the AK tonight, fan leaves, 2 nodes just under the top node. She is already showing hairs so we need light to those sights.

Shed, that is a good point on the training. I might not be that aggressive with the 1st one until clones are set-then I can torture those....as i can now veg indef. I am thinking it's going to be like the dedoverde haze was.

Tues I have to go do bloodwork for two docs so I guess I will lay off tomorrow.

Thanks man, yeah, the duck is mutation in the fan leaves, however there were some issues early on in the grow with me being out of town and the light they were under first few months. Anyways, we are on with new seeds ...and welcome!

Duck, in summary, smelly.

I defoiled some of the AK tonight, fan leaves, 2 nodes just under the top node. She is already showing hairs so we need light to those sights.

Shed, that is a good point on the training. I might not be that aggressive with the 1st one until clones are set-then I can torture those....as i can now veg indef. I am thinking it's going to be like the dedoverde haze was.

Tues I have to go do bloodwork for two docs so I guess I will lay off tomorrow.
Niiice. You have quite the beautiful bean collection my friend

Won't make a damn bit of difference if they're testing for THC. If they're not, it also won't make a damn bit of difference ;).

So says the wife. I might make it a three day tolerance break. We will see. I have a busy next three days so it might just happen.

Shed-have you looked at Bilbo's grow...it's looking pretty damn impressive for a first grow.

So says the wife. I might make it a three day tolerance break. We will see. I have a busy next three days so it might just happen.

Shed-have you looked at Bilbo's grow...it's looking pretty damn impressive for a first grow.
Shed was one of the first people to welcome me to the site I believe. Offered some guidance of his own at points aswell. He's a good guy!.
Full disclosure though I wasnt a complete noob when I kicked this grow off I was an assistant for a few years to a commercial, money grabbing grower lol.

Shed was one of the first people to welcome me to the site I believe. Offered some guidance of his own at points aswell. He's a good guy!.
Full disclosure though I wasnt a complete noob when I kicked this grow off I was an assistant for a few years to a commercial, money grabbing grower lol.
Yep-u done this before....lol

Yep-u done this before....lol
Pretty much lol. My job consisted of cloning, changing reservoirs and chopping lol. He offered little in the way of variety and teaching methods though. The vast majority of what I do now is from what ive learned through research and trial and error. He would just ram a space with clones in hydro and let em do their thing. I always wanted to tinker and would offer suggestions but was met with "when you got your own shit you can do what you want, until then do as I say"

Pretty much lol. My job consisted of cloning, changing reservoirs and chopping lol. He offered little in the way of variety and teaching methods though. The vast majority of what I do now is from what ive learned through research and trial and error. He would just ram a space with clones in hydro and let em do their thing. I always wanted to tinker and would offer suggestions but was met with "when you got your own shit you can do what you want, until then do as I say"
And welcome to your own shit! Nice :).

DP AutoDuck - Day 105
BOG Bogglegum (PUnsex) - Day 106 (Flip Day 4)
AK47 (Auto) - Day 47
Bogglegum Clones - Day 16
White Widow (PFem) - Day 10
HSO Raspberry Diesel Soaking

No photos today. Later in the week when something interesting happens.

Today I pulled out a HSO Raspberry Diesel, it's in the drink. Temps are higher today in the tent, slightly over 82, rh 47.

I mixed up about 1.3 l of pH 6.2 ish with about .7ml of Ca/Mg in it and shared it among the gums and the AK.

I defoiled some more fans from the gums and peeked at the sites. If I had to guess, our green sword is a girl and the no sword is a boy. Even the plants look a little different, which is normal, but the green cocktail sword is the prettier of the plants. In a week or so we will confirm.

Been measuring in the closet. My calc says I could get a 3x3 tent in there, as well as my current 2x2.5. I would have to duct the 2x2.5 through the 3x3, but with a 6" I don't think I am over my volume or even halfway close. I could use the purple led wonder in the 2x2.5, or maybe look at a 2 light timber model in 3 or 3.5k, my current 4 cit w the two reds would easily cover a 3x3 as I don't really run it over 150 of it's possible 300w. Veg clone area would stay the same. It would allow me to have 2-4 large plants in veg and 6-9 plants in flower...big step up....but I could do it for the cost of a tent. Just thinking for the future...not in a big hurry now, just happy with my veg area.

DP AutoDuck - Day 105
BOG Bogglegum (PUnsex) - Day 106 (Flip Day 4)
AK47 (Auto) - Day 47
Bogglegum Clones - Day 16
White Widow (PFem) - Day 10
HSO Raspberry Diesel Soaking

No photos today. Later in the week when something interesting happens.

Today I pulled out a HSO Raspberry Diesel, it's in the drink. Temps are higher today in the tent, slightly over 82, rh 47.

I mixed up about 1.3 l of pH 6.2 ish with about .7ml of Ca/Mg in it and shared it among the gums and the AK.

I defoiled some more fans from the gums and peeked at the sites. If I had to guess, our green sword is a girl and the no sword is a boy. Even the plants look a little different, which is normal, but the green cocktail sword is the prettier of the plants. In a week or so we will confirm.

Been measuring in the closet. My calc says I could get a 3x3 tent in there, as well as my current 2x2.5. I would have to duct the 2x2.5 through the 3x3, but with a 6" I don't think I am over my volume or even halfway close. I could use the purple led wonder in the 2x2.5, or maybe look at a 2 light timber model in 3 or 3.5k, my current 4 cit w the two reds would easily cover a 3x3 as I don't really run it over 150 of it's possible 300w. Veg clone area would stay the same. It would allow me to have 2-4 large plants in veg and 6-9 plants in flower...big step up....but I could do it for the cost of a tent. Just thinking for the future...not in a big hurry now, just happy with my veg area.
Sounds fun. Im toying with getting a 8x4 and running a perpetual 2 plant every 2-3 weeks.

Man, I only wish. Wife says if it comes out of the closet, I need to move it to another location. I could swing a remodel though. haha.
I got a biiig old garage type building I use. I could turn the whole thing into an area if I wanted to. I work too much to have the energy for that though lol

clones and WW dry, gave a few ml of 6.5 with big bloom (diluted at 1.5l of water with 4ml of BB) to each of the clones. Had over a liter left and divided it among the three larger plants.

RD still soaking. Tiny seed, about half the size of a 'normal' seed.

Gave the gums a touch of water pH 6.5 tonight, maybe 200ml each, they were dry.

Going to give a little more N tomorrow at the feeding to all three. Basically the Roots Organic Bloom formula with a half does of Ca/Mg. Prob a liter to each plant. We should know sex on the Gums by the weekend...took 8 days last time. Might be thinning the herd, dropping another auto and moving the ak in the tent.

The AK is looking great after the defoil. Might have got the WW a touch wet. Hopefully there is a taproot on the Raspberry D tomorrow.

Let It Bleed in Mono tonight!

Back
Top Bottom