DP Auto Duck Inside & Out With BOG Bogglegum Inside Under Cob

nobodyhere

Welp, after a couple months off I am back. I had to breakdown the tent for some crawlspace work this spring. Now that is done so I can soak some seeds.

BOG Bogglegum-Last year I tried a photo for my 1st grow, they looked excellent, but were males. I dropped three of those seeds in tap water to sprout. Plan on about a 6 week veg.

Dutch Passion Auto Duck-This is supposed to be a stealth webbed leaf that is pretty compact. I am going to try to veg this one outdoors for a bit, if it gets big or smelly than it's going to have to come inside. This is more of a trial seed.

I feel like now that I have a few grows under the belt, this one should go pretty smooth. I am using organic super soil I cooked up last year. Also going to use more N earlier as I felt this soil taps out of N pretty quick.

Same lights, same tent.

Down to about an ounce of the Dedoverde Haze....it turned out very nice.

So pull up a chair, roll one, comments are appreciated!

As I enjoy some espresso and some of the DH from last grow in prep for pulling all my crap down from the attic I notice my Bogglegums have all cracked, looks like the Duck is tryng.

Sometime today I will transfer them to the wet/damp paper towel to start. Prob keep the auto in a #2 max, although I do plan a repot as last autos sucked that soil dry, I may add a little blood meal to my supersoil mix.

I think my biggest issue last few grows is the not enough N at the beginning. So I am going to get in with some Big Bloom sooner this time.

My luck is that I will have three females in my tiny tent....

We are going to chunk them in some Fox Farms seed starter today as they have about a 1cm tap root each. Going to put them under domes in a tray under a 60w cfl till I get the tent up. Photos later today.

Welp, here are the three Bogglegum going into seed starter that I moistened with some water from my sistern. The Autoduck is in a similar container. They are going in a 7" covered seed tray, set on crates in the closet, vents closed, my temp puck says 99% and 75.8, have the lights set for 20 hours right now, it's a single cfl 6000-6500K blue I think. Whatever, it will get em going for a few weeks until I get the tent put back up and the cobs strung.

I plan to use this elevated veg setup next to the tent. I am going to try to take 3 or so clones of these plants before their sexed, of course those clones will go bye after sexing if found to be male.

Even though the two seeds I cracked last time were male, they were very healthy plants. The 5 or so auto and fem plants I grew recently will help me sex plants earlier going forward. I spent a lot of time looking at their development under my kid's leica microscope. Hopefully I will get at least one female from this grow.

BigBear-I am in a dense neighborhood, and probably close to your climate (hint). I don't trust a complete outdoor grow, but I am going to put this one out as much as possible.

Troy-I am freaking jealous of that hindu kush plant....man I need to rotate that in next grow.

BigBear-I am in a dense neighborhood, and probably close to your climate (hint). I don't trust a complete outdoor grow, but I am going to put this one out as much as possible.

I’m in an older neighborhood and the lot is 1/2 acre, 10’ fence, and lots of trees providing privacy. I can swim without a suit no problem, so I’m not worried about them being seen, so much as smelled.

As for the heat, I’m hoping to have them done by July 1st, so hopefully they won’t burn up too much. Growing outside over the summer in 100+F temps is probably a sure fire way to get hermies.[/QUOTE]

And we are off...one of the seeds was up last night, all of them were up this morning. So today will be day 1 of the grow and we will bring back the ol header system

DP AutoDuck - Day 1
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 1

The autoduck is the seen on the left of the photo below. Which is the top of the photo.

They are covered with a dome, there is condensation on the dome, I replace the paper towels with tap water to paper towels with some cistern water. I checked the pH of the cistern water and it's 7 on the nose. It's raining today so I just squeezed some water from the paper towels on the plants and recovered. The light is about 5" off the top of the dome, it's a regular socket 65W cfl that is reading at 50w on my wattmeter...lol.

Got my lights out of the attic, and the tent and beams, need to find the carbon filter, the ventmotor is still in crawlspace above the tent. Sometime this week.

Its pouring here, working from home till I get the kids. Going to run the vacuum some.

Indeed!

Also, MadDab posted this trick to rotate photos btw:
full

CLICK THE THREE DOTS SHOWN ABOVE.

CLICK EDIT PHOTO

EDIT THE PICTURE AS YOU LIKE. PRESS EITHER SAVE or PREVIEW then SAVE.

DP AutoDuck - Day 3
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 3

Today I rotated them 90, gave them some cistern water with a little FF BB as the seed starter soil was dry. Humidity in their dome seems to be pretty good. One of the Bogglegum is already 2.5" tall...leggy.

Not much to report on, about to run to the head shop for some new cones. I was talked into buying a pack of them to try last visit...I usually just buy RAW organic kings, usually get two burns from them. The new cones are called King Palm. Their made from sundried palm leaves using a filter made of corn cob husk. They are pricy at .30-.50 cents a cone depending where you buy them.

They have a very neutral flavor that is about 3% of what Raw Organic Paper is. The filter is incredible. They smoke slow like a cigar and make my wife cough a lot less....she loves them and is more apt to sit down and work through a cone vs take a few early puffs and run off towards the end of the RAW cone.

Anyway...here is a link to them.....this is a shameless plug. They appear to be owned by bovida group.

High Quality Natural Palm Leaf Blunts | King Palm | USA | Buy Now

SHED-thanks for the tip

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

Yes, it's still active. Updates below.

Back
Top Bottom