DP Blueberry Fem - LED/HPS - Canna Coco

Well here we are, the estimated harvest time for this strain..

WEEK 9 FLOWER, WEEK 28

Well thought I'd bring around a proper update with all these pics at the same time.
Well after I brought lady blue out of the tent and snapped some pics then put her away, I noticed, her arms are all slowly drooping away not many still straight. From my look at trichs I really wanna try do the chop exactly a week from now, I think she could go longer but if swelling is good and I feel she's right shell get the chop. Now Im curious how she'll go holding up till then, I may have to leave her in tent from now to harvest aswell as tie some arms upright not sure will probably be able to tell tomorrow the way she grows haha
I also earlier went and trimmed up the clones a little, the bunch up of leaves and buds at the bottoms of them had me abit wary on mou with the weather and I really wanna see if I can kick start them into vege quicker, however this could backfire badly. On one I left as many leaves but removed all bud but the crown, then the other was similar I left as many leaves but got rid of only half way up the stem of bud. Hoping atleast one of them responds to this, if not well I might just try pot some outdoor girls up.
Also the head that had to be chopped is drying well and lookingnd smelling great, took a smaller nug of it and am drying seperately. Density feels awesome, can't wait to smoke thaat nug.
Anyways pics.
Lady Blue
SAM_00303.JPG
SAM_00453.JPG
SAM_00595.JPG
SAM_00414.JPG
SAM_00373.JPG
SAM_00403.JPG
SAM_00526.JPG
SAM_00105.JPG
SAM_00232.JPG
SAM_00284.JPG

Under cfl
SAM_00762.JPG

The nice lil nug
SAM_00624.JPG

Thanks to all of you hope you enjoy :)

You can see she is close to the end now. I think 1 more week is perfect. Obviously, that is just a guesstimate though.

Beautiful

You can see she is close to the end now. I think 1 more week is perfect. Obviously, that is just a guesstimate though.

Beautiful

Thanks Blaze :thumb:
Some of her buds look buy hairs as though they are already there but Tricia are abit behind, should look nice though in a week's time :)

Is it wrong that I keep staring at certain pictures of my own plant? Like constantly I'm zooming in and out going back and forth.
Bit rude in a ways but I think I'm just really impressed with myself, a good feeling, won't matter about yeild in the end to me now, everything about this plant has just been simply worth it. :)

Yea Sir Bud I look longingly at the pics also.
You are not alone. She is so very beautiful. Lady blue is a keeper. She nearly done. Did you clone her?

Yea Sir Bud I look longingly at the pics also.
You are not alone. She is so very beautiful. Lady blue is a keeper. She nearly done. Did you clone her?

Thanks, she sure is I almost should of just used her as a mother plant haha
Yeah I did take clones, originally 4 one I gave away, one fell victim to my dog and the other 2 are the ones outside currently.
I'm half tempted to bring one inside again but I'd probably have to repot to soil which I couldn't be bothered with right now.
Maybe I could re-vege lady blue, hmmm I dunno haha

Take some clones off outside girls.. You got plenty of time and ways to get lady blue back...

:( :( :(
Maybe lady blues trying to tell me something.
After yesterday and her heads all drooping I went in before to tie them all up again got through a few then bam I noticed it, one of my fav colas out of the lot has the white mould growing on her :(
Dunno what to do should I just snip that one cola or get rid of a few colas, I dunno.
Im so shattered I was going to put an extra fan in for the humidity from this rain last night but didn't, now I'm paying for it
Pics
IMAG2227.jpg
IMAG2229.jpg

Hope to hear from someone soon

You can save mouldy buds by washing them.. Lemon juice h2o2 buckets of water.. I'll get the link...
Bud Washing

That sucks man... Noooooo....what was humidity? Been struggling here to keep under 60 & I've got cupboard dehumidifier and two rock salt buckets in my tent..

Shit bud, that really sucks. I feel for you. Don't despair though. Find a solution and make it happen.

I'm lucky, if I turn my humidifier off then the humidity drops so low my guage just shows LL.

That's alright then, I dontbhave either of that atm, hopefully there isn't much more to have to worry I snipped the head off then I snipped the mouldy area and abit extra off, hopefully that bud will dry alright and no more mould appears but it could be likely with my lack of power supplies, extension cords aswellas powerboaards, makes it hard to add more ventilation.
That's crazy man, I don't have a humidity reader, dropped my last one in a bucket haha but is say it would of been pretty high from the weather today.

Yeah blaze I got straight to work looking and figuring how I'd do things, doing shit to my set up can get quite complicated sometimes, but I'm hoping from what I've done things will go alright.
Yeah that's good man, humidity round here just swings, one day it will be real high the next day back down to nothing.

Anyways, abit of an update on how things went and are.
Well I cut the mouldy head off, trimmed the mouldy top of, trimmed up nd put up to dry.
Then I went over her, tied up some of the heads and I cut 4 otherheads off because they just can't sit anywhere without rubbing up on other ones, so for mould prevention they are up drying too..
Got another fan out now also, going to have this one going flat out in the tents room moving the air, other fans got turned up a level so things will hopefully be good :)

Time for some pics, took a few extras before chopping off the heads since its the last time she is a full plant haha,will be more to come.

Heads
SAM_00355.JPG

SAM_00314.JPG

SAM_00304.JPG

SAM_00066.JPG

SAM_00273.JPG

SAM_00214.JPG

SAM_00192.JPG

The head that had the mould
SAM_00482.JPG

The top part of the head thats been drying for a few days.
SAM_00493.JPG
SAM_00518.JPG

Extra heads that got trimmed and all thats currently drying.
SAM_00444.JPG

SAM_00393.JPG

SAM_00536.JPG

That solitary nug thats been drying for a few days... that is a thing of beauty. Decent bag appeal.

Sorry to hear about the br Sir Bud.
Bud washing does work with h2o2
To combat the mold. Nevertheless you got some serious buddage going on. Congrats on the pre reap.

Shit man she looks amazing :drool: if was me i'd just harvest now and make sure to keep the humidity where she's drying on kinda the lower side to prevent the rot from spreading after all what's another few day gonna do for her that won't triple if the fungus spores decide to have a party.

I think I agree with Spart. A slightly early harvest might be a good idea.

Maybe a quicker drying period as well. Say 3 or 4 days, as opposed to a week.

Back
Top Bottom