DP Blueberry Fem - LED/HPS - Canna Coco

I dunno every time I got mold outdoor it always ment early harvest would rather have a few hundred grams of buds thats chopped a week early rather the a few hundred grams of moldy unsmokable buds.

Yeah there's always a risk persisting after a mould outbreak, I've been luccky on both of mine to catch out the mould before to much got ruined, so yeah good news aswell for lady blue no more mould, so I got to it and harvested all colas.
Had to be quick cause the day was busy and I had a short timeline, ones from last night got the leaves trimmed up newer ones are just hanging.
If I counted correctly theres, 36 colas not including small ones and prob 37-38,adding others I trimmed off.
Thingsre looking good and smelling beautifully, all the testers I've had are very nice, should be a nice hybrid high just a good mixture of effects and great smell and taste can't wait for buds to have a proper dry and cure to test out :)
So heres some pics, not as good my other camera was flat but there will be msore to come :)
IGP7049.JPG
IGP7033.JPG
IGP7031.JPG
IGP7040.JPG
IGP7030.JPG
IGP7035.JPG

This is what's left of her in the tent :)
IGP7043.JPG
IGP7047.JPG
IGP7044.JPG

Sir Bud,
Congrats to the harvest! She looking sweet and delicious!:thumb:

Awesome job man :goodjob: with all the main big colas cut off you could probably let the smaller ones go for a bit with some extra space for the wind to blow threw the buds there's less chance of molding no?? or you could try to harden her for outside basically just try to reveg her ^_^ what would you be out a pot
:rofl:

Awesome job man :goodjob: with all the main big colas cut off you could probably let the smaller ones go for a bit with some extra space for the wind to blow threw the buds there's less chance of molding no?? or you could try to harden her for outside basically just try to reveg her ^_^ what would you be out a pot
:rofl:

Thanks man :thumb:
Yeah that's what I've been thinking they could do with some extra ripening then ill just take what I want and then leave on some bits and pieces and try get her to revege outside, might be the best idea don't think mould will be a problem for all those little buds, they should be safe haha
Well one pot down won't stress me somewhere along they I ended-up with way more then I need haha

Well to help prevent issues throughout the dry I decided to trim everything and seperate the little buds from the cola buds.
Well just knocked off for the day and I'm about halfway now and so far I'm at 283.97gs wet, so including what has been taken previously I'd be over 300gs wet. Not even finished and blues already smashed the SC harvest away, to be expected though.
Only got a few pics today, will get more tomorrow.
First up is a pic of the 3 heaviest heads I've trimmed so far. 1. 20.35, 2. 18.26, 3. 15.98.. Heaviest is on the left 3rd heaviest the right.
IMAG22342.jpg

IMAG22353.jpg

Now these are some pics of my rewards for the day, small ball of scissor hash and 2 buds almost fully dry :) , oh yeah and that nice looking nug I had pics of well smoke a bit off the bottom of her, was bloody beautiful and very sweet :)
IMAG22371.jpg

Well I'm finished everything's trimmed up, tents been rearranged and will have to come down soon. Absolutely shattered my goodcamera has decided not to work so iI'm still working on pics but unfortunately couldn't get any today.
So I also weighed everything up, mind you its 2 days of drying and some pieces are further along or behind aswell, so today the whole lot is at 380-grams lastnight I figured out it was weighing at 473-grams so the weights falling away which is to be expected but I'm happy I got over a pound wet which is good for me on an indoor grow.

Now time for me to look into revegging and get ready for work tomorrow haha

Congrats Sir Bud
Green and great bountiful harvest bro.
You knocked it out the park. Dry and cure and enjoy.
Well earned and nice journal. Be sure to give us a smoke report after.

Congrats Sir Bud
Green and great bountiful harvest bro.
You knocked it out the park. Dry and cure and enjoy.
Well earned and nice journal. Be sure to give us a smoke report after.

Thanks Stage :thumb:
Can't wait to see your bountiful harvest.
Well I might just continue this journal for my outdoors aswell, kinda saves doing a new journal but ill figure it out in the coming few days.
Oh don't worry this bud just has me wowed at the flavours and smells, blueberrys definitely amongst it but there seems to be a slightly different flavour at each stage of drying, ill also be back in a couple of days for final dry weight :)

Well I was going to do some pics however I'm kind off hoarding pics atm because both cameras are playing up now.
Anyway decided to also hold off on smoke report since I put in an order for an extreme q today so hopefully this awesome taste will be even better :)
Buds are currently drying/curing day in jars half a day out kinda thing, just going by touch with them this time around but they are coming along damn nice.
Hope everything's going well everyone :thumb: be back around soon

Yo Sir Bud,
I own an Ariza Extreme with the bags,whips,and remote. That thing is NO joke.
I used to think vapes don't really get you high until I tried the Ariza. You wont be disappointed.

Sir bud, All quiet on the western front... How'd dry weight come up? Hope your just busy... I finally got a thread/half assed journal started.. links at bottom of signature... :)

Hey guys, been awhile yeah grizz I've just been busy which is good had a few scares not long after drying finished but all good now.
I should of read your comment before I tested mine the other day stage, I had the same opinion as you, use ones I had all had issues but this extreme q is just like wow, first go hit pipes and bags wasn't too bad even mrs had a go, then my mate came over and I kept plaalying with settings and we pumped down 3 bags of vape in about 10-15 minutes and afterwards I just sat back and couldn't believe how ripped it got me haha

So I guess it is time I put up abit of a smoke report and dry weight with some pics of course haha ill be getting that done today :)
And ill be jumping by your journal shortly Grizzwald :thumb:

My vape actually gets me too high. I don't use it very often. Just don't like the super intense buzz I get from it. I have da buddha.

Blaze, I have da Buddha also.. I like the high from it but I don't like how careful you have to be or the ease of combustion... I don't know if all wips are same but go too slow on Buddha and it'll combust but quicker and leaves fair amount not vaporised....and the carefulness kinda puts me on edge, reason I've gone back to bongs I think... Maybe bags might be good, wonder how careful you need to be to use a volcano.. Plenty sounds like the type I'm looking for. I can't afford $350 for something I wouldn't use after couple months like da Buddha..

Back
Top Bottom