DPG's Indoor 2nd Grow: Promix HP, 3x Berry Bomb

donpg101

I will be growing 3 Berry Bomb feminized seeds in Promix Hp with the general organics go box. 2 of the seeds have sprouted and the 3rd was close this morning. They are currently under a 300W Vipraspectra, I will be switching to a 400W MH when they get bigger.

Trying to keep the temp and humidity up in my veg tent, and the temp and humidity lower in my flowering tent. Both tents share a room, but the flowering tent will be empty tonight. I'll be cutting down my 2 completed GSC tonight.

Day 33ish. They have all been topped, transplanted and moved to the big tent under a 400w MH. I will begin LST tonight.
The plant with the yellow leaves was almost completely yellow a week ago, I think I messed up the PH, it's doing fine now.

Day 41. Took my clones 2 days ago. Bought a clear tote to use as a mini greenhouse, I thought the actual greenhouses sold at the shop were cheaply made. Time to start thinking about making the switch to 12s. Is there a period of time I should wait after cutting clones?

Usually clones aren't sealed up completely warm moist stagnant areas allow nasties to grow. Cutting the ends off the fan leaves also helps reduce the amount of water lost and encourages quicker roots.
Right on. This is my first attempt cloning, I read to keep them covered for the first couple days and vent them regularly. So many ways available on the internet to accomplish the same thing. Thanks for the advice, I will research that.

Back
Top Bottom