Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Hey Dr Cannabi.....thouught i would chyme in about night time meds....... i grew and auto short ryder a while back.....it was one of my first grows.....so the yield was very low, but the smoke was perfect for sleeping.......i generally wake up with back neck and knee pains about every 45 minutes to an hour so i never feel rested the next day......smoked a little of that short ryder and only got up once and that wwas due to having to use the bathroom.......i dont know abgout other peoples exp with that strain, but i have 3 more that i just started about two weeks ago.....hoping to better on the yield this time......also critical kush....what i currently harvested.....isnt bad for the night time either.....not as good as the short ryder, but good none the less..........

OldHippyMan........i have grown a handfull of autos so far and have had the trichs act just like my photos do.....maybe its just me but i follow the same method of harvesting autos as i do with my photos:)

hope this helps guys:):Namaste:

:thanks: Thanks for the info GD.

Was that the nirvana short Ryder? The best I've found so far for sleep meds is the White pheno of white fire. I'm getting a tolerance though and need to find something else to rotate in. The price on those nirvana beans is outstanding.

Very grateful for your input on auto flower harvest times.

Thanks guys! For both the curing tips and the info on the autos. Every little bit helps. As far as bad advise is concerned, it's on me to make the final judgement.

:thanks: Thanks for the info GD.

Was that the nirvana short Ryder? The best I've found so far for sleep meds is the White pheno of white fire. I'm getting a tolerance though and need to find something else to rotate in. The price on those nirvana beans is outstanding.

Very grateful for your input on auto flower harvest times.
My pleasure:)...glad i had something to input......no they aren't nirvana......it was my first order and was from mj-seeds canada.....there was no breeder info....i just went and checked again....i dont know if they are the breeders or not:)...when i get done with this post i am going to look up that white fire......i have never smoked any white strain.....i have a dinafem white widow seedling going that i have high hopes for:)

Thanks guys! For both the curing tips and the info on the autos. Every little bit helps. As far as bad advise is concerned, it's on me to make the final judgement.
no problemo friend.....just remember like the DR said....you have to make your own choices......i am no expert and only can comment on what i have seen.....but your at the right place to find answers.....there are loads of people here with much more experience than myself....in fact i lean on them almost on a daily basis:).......welcome to the best bud sight around:) i wish you two nothing but green dreamz:)lol

My pleasure:)...glad i had something to input......no they aren't nirvana......it was my first order and was from mj-seeds canada.....there was no breeder info....i just went and checked again....i dont know if they are the breeders or not:)...when i get done with this post i am going to look up that white fire......i have never smoked any white strain.....i have a dinafem white widow seedling going that i have high hopes for:)

Thanks again GD.

The WiFi is actually a full on kush strain. It's Fire OG BX crossed with Krome's The White (also known as triangle Kush) no relation to any white strain and a million miles away from a white widow high. If you ever see them for sale, buy all you can. It steels out extremely fast.

Yeah i looked up the genetics.......:)....none the less after reading your journal and smoke report i gots to get me sum of dem:)lol
when do you think you will grow it again.....i am anxious to see what you can do with it with more experience now:) if i didnt say it already great job on that journal:) your super lemon haze journal is next:)

Hey GD,

Growing one right now along side the Kali. It's the runt.

Thanks for the kind words. That deficiency ended up being a CalMag def. That was due to the fact I hadn't gone to a living soil yet. With the new soil mix I should never see that severe of a deficiency. I will definitely let it go a full 10 weeks too. So far the white pheno of WiFi is my favorite medicine to date. I have 4 seeds left not including the one in the current grow. I sure hope I get that white pheno again. I understand is the rarer of the 2 main WiFi phenos. Seriously though I don't touch it until bed time, it's a day night and even an evening wrecker. The taste is exquisite.

The fire pheno is a little to racy for me and the taste is no where near the white pheno. Neither pheno has any unique qualities in the smell department.

Only downsides are cost and the fact they are not available anywhere. I hope OGR is still out there and planning another drop.
:peace: GD

Yes it is. I'm on it and every one I know is on it too. The cool thing is that everyone on the list gets emailed at the same time. So in essence it doesn't matter when you signed up, you just have to be ready to pull the trigger the second you get that email Brother:high-five:

You will be grateful you did. It is an amazing example of connoisseur and medicinal marijuana. With out a doubt the best I've smoked in the 3 years I've been doing this. I may have had something more potent in the 90's but I don't remember that decade very well LOL. You got anything going right now CO? I don't know how to check unless it's in a signature. Thanks:thanks:

I checked it out, looks intriguing, although I am opposed to the idea of fem seeds. Looks like that is all that that breeder makes available??

Yeah I have an ongoing no till journal. I guess I should maybe put a link in signature. My journal shows my progression from the Rev's TLO style of growing to my current no till LOS program, which is superior in every way. Just finished my 1st run in the pots and it is EXCELLENT in all aspects.

Here is a link for you
COorganics - All Natural - No-Till With ACT's - Winter Attic Grow
And here is a link to the thread I made for folks looking to get started growing organically using zero bottled products.
How to get started growing indoors organically - No bottles

Lol, a lot of reading material there, buckle up.

I'm essentially doing very similar to what you are probably doing (if you are following Tad's recommendations). This is why I felt confident telling you before that you will love it and would "never look back".

Hey....Coorganics....question for you....why are you opposed to fem seeds?.....just curious.....i personally love them...takes the guess work out of it for me and i know that what i plant will end up with bud....of course unless a unforseen sommething or another happens:)lol....like i said ...just curious:)

Sure,
1) it doesn't allow for breeding projects (which I haven't yet done, but excited to try
2) it's not natural, and I just feel strange about that.

I see the benefit for growers with fem seeds, of course, they're just not for me.

That's all.

Back
Top Bottom