Dr Green's White Rhino Monsters vs High Numbers 2015

Doc Green,
It's clear to me that you need a friend. I want to be your friend. Invite me over and I'll help you smoke the jars and jars of cured weed you are sitting on. Problem solved.:passitleft:

I think Stage is onto something here, but thought too small. You need at least a couple friends!

Hahaha the more the merrier ! Spliff zone 2015 with your humble host Dr green ,got tons o weed an jar fulls to ,I got so much weed I can give it to you , people always sayin hey how much do I pay , but Dr green says that's not OK.

A spliff for me and a bong for you ,look out for grandma she vaporize too , so when ya down or ya feel the need ring Dr green for the best dope seeds!

Dr. Green
Love the jingle. Pass the spliff to me. Arteekay gets the bong.

Damn bud, she is going to be an absolute monster. How much wattage are you going to hit her with in flowering? I think she might break the pound mark as white rhino is a big yielder.

Blaze I really wanna see how she takes that much light , what will she do completely saturated from all angles of 600 w hps , I just hope that I get to use that much and she doesn't light bleach , if she does I'll use less lights , I've also got 2 x 400 hps sitting around

5 x 600 w hps , 4 surrounding her hung vertically and 1 above her shining down , let there be LIGHT!

That should do it! LOL!

I'm willing to be bet she goes over a pound then. Assuming everything goes smoothly.

So far so good , bit of a crazy out of the blue update though , I noticed signs of what I recognize to be not root bound but a full bag if you know what I mean , so I had no choice but to pot her up , well bag her up is more like it hahaha bag her up.

Anyways , so I got the largest bag I have the last bag was 80 litres this is about 110 I'd say but I didn't measure this one .

I bagged her up and yep I was right , totally healthy roots completely filling the old grow bag.

After putting her in the new bigger bag I watered with seasol , rhizotonic and cannazym , then foliar fed her some Epsom's and rhizotonic for this on going magnesium micro def that is coming and going with her growth spurts .
As soon as she has settled in to her new grow bag I flip the switch , could only be a few days to a week now people and miss kaiju is going to be going to be lit up like a Christmas tree !
IMG_20151208_011151.jpg
IMG_20151208_032620.jpg

In that last pic you can get a sort of indicator of her massive size , I swear she looks bigger in person , cause of the huge grow bag and 2x2 metre tent I think photos don't do her justice .

I was thinking of lining the walls with the smaller numbers plants but theres no room , only room for the bulbs , and I need to flower , I need to flower now!

Yeah you don't have much room for anyone else in there. She looks amazing, keep it up Doc!

Kaiju is a very appropriate name for her.

She looks set to become the largest girl on 420magazine. Can't wait to see her explode in flowering.

Thanks blaze , really can't wait to flip the switch on this one , only a week max left ( cause like usual I'm waiting on a delivery of silica , cal mag and bloom nutes, far out the stores I am dealing with are super incompetent. Eg I ordered this cal mag 3weeks ago along with cannazym and rhizotonic, the assholes send out the cannazym and rhizotonic with out the cal mag and they did not even ring me or mention anything! So then I ring them up and I say where the fuck is the cal mag lol, and they say ohhh sorry we don't have that in stock , I was fuming I just said well if I was a new grower all my plants would be dead because of your incompetent business practices.

If they are out they must ring you and let you know so you can order elsewhere not leave you waiting till the package arrives and you open it and SUPRISE no fucking cal mag yeeeehaaaaaaw bang bang bang bang Yosemite sam...........

Rant over I'm off to smoke a spliff !

LOL!!!! I feel your pain brother! That would piss me off no end as well. I'm lucky... my hydroshop is literally down the road. I just hop on the bike, and 2 min later I'm shooting the breeze with some stoners.

LOL!!!! I feel your pain brother! That would piss me off no end as well. I'm lucky... my hydroshop is literally down the road. I just hop on the bike, and 2 min later I'm shooting the breeze with some stoners.
That's awesome bro, yeah that's what I'm used yo as well, but since I moved woop woop its been a real struggle to get anything grow related , bloody woop wool I had yo go and move out woop woop it be good I thought some peace and quiet I thought WHERESMYFUCKINCALMAG! is what I think now ,hahahaha ya gotta laugh

Back
Top Bottom