Dr Green's White Rhino Monsters vs High Numbers 2015

And yeah mate, I'm pushing her limits, she is actually loving it right now, any sign that she's not happy and I'll back off.
What sucks though is I want to do this with 2 of the other 3 monsters now, 1 in particular is a beast really thick branches and stems and super tight nodes, she winks at me and tells me she'll do anything to get her own tent too hahaha

Shame, poor girl. Such blatant favouritism.

I just wish I had the space to experiment like you are.

Thanks blaze I've basically re organised my life around my growing I find it endlessly interesting and if I'm not experimenting I get a tad bored, I wanna make a breakthrough of sorts one day that can help everyone grow, whether it be a new strain or a new method I want to help create new ideas.

Well now you have plenty of great genetics coming your way!!! Congrats, I can't wait to see the journal!!

Its getting really crazy over here. Have you ever grown with this much light before? Im curious to see if its too much or if it turns into "attack of the triffids" over here. Judging by your thread tags its going to be epic :Rasta:

Lol this sheite just got real.
hahaha Thanks attack of the triffids let's hope so.

I have never put this much light on 1 plant in a 2x2 m tent but I've grown with a lot more lights than this before before, see over the same 2x2 m space with more plants I would usually use 4 x600w so really it's only 1 extra light, however the other 4 are also positioned differently.

I thought my biggest hurdle was going to be the heat in a 2x2 m tent with 5 or 6 lights but it isn't the heat is stable at28.4dg celcius.

I will run the 6 th light only for 2 hours .

I'm also thinking of turning them on in a wave.

Example : at lights on, 2 x600w hps hung vertically on 1side come on ,2 hours later the lights above come on bringing the total lights to 4, 2 hours laterthe other side 2xhps turn on now there is 6 lights on these run 2 hours together, next I go the same but turning ligbts off instead of on, in otherwords build up to the 6xhps max progressively and then reduce that light on the same intervals and have it all worked out to total 12 hours on.

I think this would totally imitate mother nature as best as possible providing the plant with a dawn and sunset and varying light levels I'll also be playing a rooster cockadoodle dooing at lights on, lol I sound nuts so its going to be interesting to say the least!, thanks for your interest snoop that's part of why I do what I do!

Its getting really crazy over here. Have you ever grown with this much light before? Im curious to see if its too much or if it turns into "attack of the triffids" over here. Judging by your thread tags its going to be epic :Rasta:

IMG_20151213_002050.JPG
IMG_20151213_141809.jpg
Still taking the light well, if you read the above post you will see how I'm going to implement the 6 lights in flower.
She is still vegging now and what I'm doing is leaving her under 2 x 600w lights one is mh other is hps during the day and at 10 pm I switch to 5 lights which is 1x600hps above and 4 x hps bare bulb vertically around her ,this is pushing her to her absolute healthy limits and she is stacking tighter nodes under the more intense veg light regime, her node lengths have completely changed it's like the extreme amount of light has genetically modified her hahaha here's some pics just taken, I can barely fit her in the camera like I said this is in a 2m x2m tent.

LOL! Just make sure you have your survival knife and flint with you. Good luck bud.

( following to be read in bear grylls voice )
My names bear grylls ,I'm stranded in an indoor cannabis jungle trying to get measurements, this monstous plant is currently 5 feet across the canopy one way and 4 feet 8 inches across the other, I've really got to keep my whits about me amongst the spinning fans heavy duty carbon filter red hot 600w hps bulbs and this monster of a cannabis tree, bumping into one of those fans could send me carreering into a hot bulb and crashing head first into the carbon filter and landing in the monstrous plant, and landing in the monstrous plant could be fatal.

Just don't get trapped so long you have to drink your own urine!
(again in bear grylls voice)

Usually in a situation like this I could drink my own urine to stay hydrated, but as long as I'm trapped in here the cannabis won't get any water or nutrients, human urine can be a plants source of nitrogen and if I can keep the tree alive I can survive by eating the underside both nourishing my health and carrying out some defoliation while I wait to be rescued.

Luckily cannabis just happens to be one of my all time favourite foods, however this strain of cannabis is mostly indica and is know as white rhino and eating too much in one sitting could cause me to relax too much and nod off to sleep missing my rescue and missing my rescue, could be fatal

IMG_20151215_125348.jpg
IMG_20151215_125619.jpg
IMG_20151215_125551.jpg
IMG_20151215_125459.jpg
Good news I was rescued, haha here's some pics from just now of miss kaiju supermonster she's looking very happy, this is the time to flower her she told me so.

Starting Tommorow or the next day if I wake up late hahaha she's getting plundged into the darkness it's flower time!

P.S.i need a camera with a wide angle lens I can't fit her in pics without a huge hassle

It looks like she has already started her stretch. She is going to be a handful for sure. You going to tie her up?

Back
Top Bottom