Dr. Grinspoon - Jack La Mota - Y Griega CBD - Organic Grow

What strains are they?
(2) Barney's Farm - Dr. Grinspoon fem seeds.
Barneys Farm Dr Grinspoon is named in honor of our hero, the brilliant cannabis advocate, researcher and author - Dr. Lester Grinspoon! Its genetics are pure heirloom Sativa. The cannabis plant grows thin and tall and needs a longer flowering time around 95-100 days. When mature, the colas look like compact, green and red-brown beads - loosely strung on thin stems with a dusting of THC crystals. The fragrance off the buds is of sumac and lemon and the smoke is light and tangy with citrus and tropical fruit aromas. Dr Grinspoon can stretch very tall indoors and offers strong, long-lasting, energetic and cerebral high. Old school Sativa of the highest order.

Genetics : Heirloom Sativa Strain
Flowering Time : 90-95 Days
Sex : Feminized
Type : 100% Sativa

(1) Medical Seeds - Jack La Mota fem seed.
Medical Seeds Jack la Mota is possibly the most famous variety in the international cannabis scene. Jack La Mota is 25% Indica and 75% sativa. It was created in honor of the pro-known activist Jack Herer. Ideal for growing in SCROG Jack La Mota produces many buds and compact with an intense aroma of incense that reminds the taste of their ancestors. Indoor growing takes between 2-3 weeks and takes 75-85 days to flower. Indoor production per m2 is 500gr or more. Outdoor harvest is mid October and can reach a height up to 3m. Euphoriant has a really very active, a stimulant for the mind bomb. In hydroponic culture where it is demonstrating its full potential, their relationship chalice - sheet is very high between 15%-20% THC. Enjoy this jewel Dutch.

(1) Medical Seeds - Y Griega CBD fem seed.
Introducing Y Griega CBD, a strain of feminised marijuana resulting from the collaboration of Medical Seeds and CBD Crew. Y Griega CBD comes from Medical Seeds mother Y Griega cross to a plant with a high CBD level and a low THC level, they have achieved to establish the ratio 1:1 (CBD: THC). Y Griega CBD cannabis seeds flowers in 9 to 10 weeks producing quite bushy plants with wide leaves and vigorous growth. Its taste and smell is in between sour and musky with a hint of lemon. Y Griega CBD has moderated psychoactive effect.

Genetics: Y Griega X CBD rich plant (ratio 1:1)
Variety: Indica / Sativa
Flowering Type: Photoperiod
Sex: Feminised
Yield: Indoors: 500 gr/m2 & Outdoors: 400 gr/plant
Plant Height: 200-300 cm
Grows: Indoors / Outdoors
Flowering Time: 9-10 weeks
Harvest Month: mid-late October
Medicinal Properties: medicinal values with clarity of mind
Taste / Flavour: Lemon, Musky, Sour

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Started germination of seeds today.

If in Veg... N/A.

If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.

Soil or Hydro? Organic soil.

If soil... what is in your mix? Roots Organics Formula 707.

If soil... What size pot? different sizes during growth up to 5 gallon pots.

Size of lights? To be determined; probably around 250 watts for veg and 400 watts for bloom.

Is it aircooled? The light reflector has an 8" inline fan, and air circulation has a 4" inline fan.

Temp of Room/cab? around 82 degrees F.

RH of Room/cab? 43%.

PH of media or res? I don't check it.

Any Pests ? Some gnats.

How often are you watering? I expect to water every two to three days.

Type and strength of ferts used? FF's granular nutes and compost teas.

I'll post a pic when the seedlings come up from the soil. :)

0012998.JPG

Here they are after the transplant (into 2 gallon pots of SSM#4 Advanced and Happy Frog all purpose granular - 1 Tbsp./gallon of soilless). They're at 4 weeks and 4 days from seed.
Dr. Grinspoon:

0111333.JPG
0081858.JPG

Jack La Mota:

0101513.JPG

Y Griega CBD:

0091660.JPG

I think I'll feed them another dose of AN's Iguana Juice grow.

I'm gonna call this day one of the first hairs. You can't see it on the Dr. Grinspoon plant pics, but they're showing enough to determine that they're female.
Dr. Grinspoon:

0013061.JPG

Other Dr. Grinspoon (if it's landrace why didn't I get the cool one in the ad pic shouldn't they all be the same?):

0022965.JPG

Y Griega CBD:

0032847.JPG

Jack La Mota:

0042658.JPG

Dr. Grinspoon (if it's landrace why didn't I get the cool one in the ad pic shouldn't they all be the same?):

0022965.JPG

I haven't seen anyone get the pheno in the ad. :straightface: If DrG is a pheno of Senor Garcia ... then what's the difference? We can't really complain though - it's a fabulous strain! :slide:

It's a sky likin' strain! :jawdropper: Here's the Dr. Grinspoon that's tall already and flowering's just started I might have to top it:

0032851.JPG

Look how much room it's taking up (left front):

0052502.JPG

Here's the other one it's sitting on a paint can it's not as tall but getting there:

0042662.JPG

Jack La Mota:

0062221.JPG

Y Griega CBD:

0072074.JPG

I'm gonna do a compost tea for them in a few days.

Got that tea going yesterday :)

2 gallons of RO water
2 tsp. of unsulfured molasses
1 cup of compost
1 cup of earthworm castings
1 cup of Alaskan forest humus
1 cup of mushroom compost
1 tsp. of liquid Maxicrop
1 tsp. of soft rock phosphate
1 tsp. of Superswell bat guano
1 tsp. of Happy Frog Fruit & Flower granular fertilizer

One more day of bubbling and I'll strain it, dilute it with 2 more gallons of RO water, Ph balance it to 6.5, and give it to all my plants in flower (except the ones I'm gonna harvest soon).

Back
Top Bottom