Dr. Grinspoon - Jack La Mota - Y Griega CBD - Organic Grow

Dr. Grinspoon:

0013103.JPG
0042695.JPG

Other Dr. Grinspoon:

0023004.JPG
0032889.JPG
0052534.JPG

I'm hopin' to get at least an ounce out of it! ;)
I've been smokin' big for years now; so many different strains I can't even remember. I got bad joint pain in my shoulders plus I can't eat and I'm depressed as Hell most of the time. I smoke dope to get high; that's all it does for me. What I'll probably get out of it is a sore throat from having to smoke Linkoln log size blunts.

And I thinkingt I was such an individual..almost thought I wrote this..plants are looking nice mate..

One of the Dr. Grinspoon fem plants isn't; this one's okay (for now):

0042701.JPG

The other one (pic of most of the top of the second plant):

0052540.JPG

I'm thinking N toxicity or not enough humidity like Graytail was saying (top of second plant):

0062257.JPG

Looks like neither one of these is the cool one in the ad pic. :(

Yeah. :straightface: Looks like just a very Thai pheno. All the other DrGs I've seen had a clearly hybrid habit. Mine was a nice little shorty. Bah.

The one that isn't? ... it hermied like a friggin Thai ...?

No, I was asking ... :hmmmm: ... what about the one that isn't anymore?

I'm afraid if I try to unwind it, I'm gonna end up having an Emily Litella moment anyway ... :hmmmm:

So I'll take the shortcut and say "Ohhh, well that's different - never mind."

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I tried to put my finger in the soil to see if this Dr. Grinspoon needed watering, but I couldn't. I got my index finger to go down to the first joint after a second try but the roots are thick and hard; I couldn't push any further. Should have used a 7 gallon pot..... :(

0052543.JPG

These are really lanky. Here's the other one:

0072110.JPG
0062260.JPG

I got two Lao Sativas starting to do the same thing. :)

Dr. Grinspoon:

0032906.JPG

The other Dr. Grinspoon that's growing rough:

0042711.JPG
0052548.JPG

I'll give it some compost tea in a few days it's mostly P so it shouldn't hurt if that leaf curl is N toxicity. I think I'm gonna put bamboo stakes on that one and tie all the branches up so the other one has room to grow, too.

Note: I moved the plants around in that tent above so everything would fit, and it turns out I was pushing my finger straight down onto a root with that Dr. Grinspoon plant; it may not be as rootbound as I thought. I fed them both some compost tea this morning also.
Here's the other two plants in this grow :)
Jack La Mota:

0023025.JPG

Y Griega CBD:

0013124.JPG

I think I need to set the flash higher when I take pics of a flower that's directly under the light.

You drew a couple very Thai phenos, there. :laugh: Which batch were these from? - how long ago did you get them?

That first one is starting to look really good - fattening up!

Back
Top Bottom