Dr. Grinspoon - Jack La Mota - Y Griega CBD - Organic Grow

I wouldn't even pay astronauts five hundred bucks an hour! If the majority of the proctologist's patients have a bad case of explosive diarrhea he might be worth two hundred bucks an hour but not a penny more and that's just so he can pay the dry cleaning bill! What the Hell can somebody do in an hour that's worth 3 grand except rob a friggin' bank? :straightface:

Holy f'n shit. I guess I should be glad to live in Canada.
Wow. In a bad way. :(

It's just this weird system where nobody cares what the prices are. If you're in the system it kinda works, but if you're not, the prices make no rational sense. It's corporations paying corporations with the money your corporate employer takes out of your check. It would all come to a screeching halt if you just got your money and bought whatever insurance you wanted ... or not. I've been uninsured for 25 years and never paid more than a couple thousand a year for health issues. *shrug*

Hey I missed the pics, Chimp. Delicious! I see trichs all OVER those foxtails! Damned nice job with the DrG!

0013178.JPG

Thanks everybody.
One first month's health insurance premium for a $hitty policy would be more than I've paid my entire life for medical costs. :straightface: People are corrupt in this country, Weaselcracker. Greed is an addiction, and many people here have it. I don't see the problem as solvable.

Thanks for pointing that out (greys sig) That dr g looks amazing and somewhat lethal, lol... I've done a coller bone and both ac joints when playing football, I know that pain and limitation.. actually 12 years later and I still feel that pain and limitation.

Dude, they are one hella ugly plant,,, but then that's what they are suppose to look like. Yours looks great compared to others I've seen. Suppose to be 'THE' sativa GL and Keepem Green

Bummer bout the shoulder. I have Osteoarthritis. And my left arm I can't lay on and my rights getting there. And I had a pain pump in my gut for 8 years and I couldn't lay on it either, This is all from a broken neck from a motorcycle wreck I had in 86'. Pain sucks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then you have to jump thru hoops if you have a pain doctor anymore. I wish a doctor could feel what his patients do, and maybe he'd be alittle less stingy with meds that help.
I'm just now going to try one of them high CBD plants. I just never liked the idea of growing a plant with less THC in it. I think some are trying to breed the fun outta cannabis. Just my 2 cents... Hopefully, you'll fine out what it is and it's treatable. Doctors and the heath care system all are greedy. I have nothing against someone making monies but come on. Now me and my other half are dealing with C.. I can't wait to see those bills.... We're going to buy the doctor another house watch.... GL and Keepem Green

Wow that Dr G looks very interesting. Kind of glad it's in your grow and not mine but it still looks very cool. I hope it smokes well for you. I tried to buy those seeds but it seems like they stopped selling that strain (?).
I laid the medical marijuana request on my doctor yesterday for shoulder and back pain relief, but he said he's not into trying weird new things and prefers to stick with 'traditional' medicine. I tried to tell him he has it all backwards but since when can you tell a doctor anything...

Bummer to hear they are sold out. They surely have more on the way...I hope. I don't think anyone else in the world has it.

I have one seed for now... A million clones tomorrow.

;)

I didn't look far. Just asked Gorilla Seeds about it when I was using up my $50 prize coupon and they said it's been sold out for a long time and they figured that meant it wasn't being produced anymore.

Hmmm. I bought a couple seeds from herbies in April. I just checked their site and the breeders website and they are out.

You scored. :bravo:

I ran a DrG from this batch and it wasn't anything like Chimp's. A few other 420 growers ran plants from the same batch too, and none of them were stretchy at all - perfectly well-behaved plants. :cheesygrinsmiley: And the high is still bright and strong, one of my favorites - very nice. PotChimp's is from an earlier batch, and I can't wait to hear about the high. I imagine it's probably hazier. :slide:

I think I have three DrG seeds left. If I like either one of these I'll grow them again in the Spring instead of Thai Stick, which has nary a hair on its a$$. I'm gonna have to tell myself that it isn't the real Thai Stick just to keep the legend alive..... :straightface: And as soon as I'm done here in Laos I'll put my disguise on and head into the jungles of Thailand don't worry if the real Thai Stick exists I'll find it or my name isn't..... PotChimp Phooey!!!!!

0013100.JPG

You scored. :bravo:

I ran a DrG from this batch and it wasn't anything like Chimp's. A few other 420 growers ran plants from the same batch too, and none of them were stretchy at all - perfectly well-behaved plants. :cheesygrinsmiley: And the high is still bright and strong, one of my favorites - very nice. PotChimp's is from an earlier batch, and I can't wait to hear about the high. I imagine it's probably hazier. :slide:

Thanks! I will definitely cherish these until i see more for sale. I probably wont pop one until the spring or summer...

I hope these two seeds are the same kind of high. I had that lanky one that you mention. It was great. If i get it again I will never let a clone die.

Greytail, didn't you write about your top 5 strains somewhere and then you mentioned the Dr G at the as an honorable mention type thing? I remember being really inspired by the list because there were strains on there that I had never heard of. I read about them and they sounded primo.

Thanks! I will definitely cherish these until i see more for sale. I probably wont pop one until the spring or summer...

I hope these two seeds are the same kind of high. I had that lanky one that you mention. It was great. If i get it again I will never let a clone die.

Greytail, didn't you write about your top 5 strains somewhere and then you mentioned the Dr G at the as an honorable mention type thing? I remember being really inspired by the list because there were strains on there that I had never heard of. I read about them and they sounded primo.

Yeah, this DrGrinspoon is special. I can distinctly feel the individual parent strains in the buzz. It has the familiar Mex/Thai high from the Oregon Purple Thai, and the sensual/sensory awareness of the Panama Red. Usually, crosses will feel like a muddy mix of traits, but this one is clear. The Mexican gives it the typical giggley, munchies high, the Thai brightens that into a buzz, and the Panama fills it out with a warm coziness. Very sociable. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's especially nice to be able to feel that Oregon Purple Thai - a legendary strain. :slide:

Have you actually tried the Oregon Purple Thai? I could only imagine.

I wonder why some of the "legendary" strains that are built into genetics of newer strains are unavailable to purchase? Do you think the real Oregon Purple Thai is around somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom