Dr Grinspoon SCROG

First day of week 5 in bloom. Really sucking down the moisture. I'm running 5g Megacrop, and 1g of Bud Explosion. Stretch is slowing down. I had to kick up Ca/Mg hard water.
DSC02086.JPG

First day of week 7 in bloom. 4.5 grams MC grow, and 1.25g Bud Explosion per gallon. Stretched a bit more in the last 2 weeks for a total of about 24 inches. Neither pheno has me convinced it's going to turn out like all the pix I've seen.
DSC02087.JPG

Starting to smell really sweet, and getting sticky, but wispy buds and yellowing fans. Day 53 of what will be 90+ days of bloom. I cut back on MC to 4 grams, and 1.5 grams of Bud Explosion. I may kick up the MC, to reduce yellowing. Still thinking about it.
DSC02089.JPG

Starting to smell really sweet, and getting sticky, but wispy buds and yellowing fans. Day 53 of what will be 90+ days of bloom. I cut back on MC to 4 grams, and 1.5 grams of Bud Explosion. I may kick up the MC, to reduce yellowing. Still thinking about it.
DSC02089.JPG
Those are looking great, they look true to their sativa lineage it seems.. I think I might grab a pack of Grinspoon now. Lol

Day 72 of bloom. Another 3 weeks or so to go. Really getting sweet smelling, some fox tailing, and buds are gaining body and getting very sticky
DSC02112.JPG
DSC02113.JPG
. 4gms/MC and 1.5gms Bud Explosion per gallon of my high Ca/Mg well water. I haven't adjusted the pH on anything so far.

They are slowly eating those leaves. They won't release the brown ones until they are completely dry, getting everything from them.
I wasn’t being snarky. Lol. I grow a few strains that are leafy like this.
I’ve also got one sativa that drops virtually all its fan leaves right after the stretch.

They’re all different. Those buds looks pretty typical sativa. The pictures of Dr Grinspoon I’ve seen show a really weird bud structure.

can’t wait to see how they finish.

They are slowly eating those leaves. They won't release the brown ones until they are completely dry, getting everything from them.

here’s a pic of G13 Haze, also Barney’s farm at week 7. It dropped all its big leaves right after the stretch. It’s foxtail type buds as well

Attachments

• 058BF408-6C9A-4875-8A36-5A7C4404B896.jpeg
    058BF408-6C9A-4875-8A36-5A7C4404B896.jpeg
    891.1 KB · Views: 76
here’s a pic of G13 Haze, also Barney’s farm at week 7. It dropped all its big leaves right after the stretch. It’s foxtail type buds as well
I've grown Super Lemon Haze and Kali Mist years ago, and neither were this long of bloom. All of my growing the last 15 years or so has been outdoors and weather here in Montana forced me to hybrids and Indicas. I just started back indoors about a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom