Dr Grinspoon SCROG

Thai stick would be nice.
Lmao. That’s why I’m trying the laughing Buddha. It’s supposedly 80% Thai.

grows more like an indica. Lol. Here’s a couple pics. It’s at week 7 of 12 as well.

Attachments

• 1CE89BC6-D661-4B1E-ADCC-B351DDCC2BB0.jpeg
    1CE89BC6-D661-4B1E-ADCC-B351DDCC2BB0.jpeg
    1,019.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 510B2926-23C7-4A59-BF55-1047D7DEE703.jpeg
    510B2926-23C7-4A59-BF55-1047D7DEE703.jpeg
    928.2 KB · Views: 87
They're developing nicely, it'll be interesting how they come out.
The often shown pics of them have them in with very small scant buds so yours are going to fill more than one bag! Great stuff.

The often shown pics of them have them in with very small scant buds so yours are going to fill more than one bag! Great stuff.
you never really know till after they dry with a sativa.

I just harvested a sativa that appeared to have huge buds, until the separated as they dried.
The mass was there, they just didn’t stay bunched up into big knots.

Regardless, it should be a proper old school sativa smoke.

SOOO fluffy so it's hard to guess how much. The buds are very nice sized.

Just puttin' the Doc in jars. It really compresses easily, tastes green but that should change, and works very well. I have chronic nausea, and eating helps. It's a munchie producer, and a motivator. Very energetic. 99 days bloom!!
DSC02121.JPG

This was cool. Ive read about the strain, ive grown three strains from Barneys Farm, i have to say your plants dont look like any description of Grinspoon ive read about... yours is much better. Nice job, did you weigh it?

Back
Top Bottom