Dr. Grinspoon

Damn fine job! Lemon skunk smell damn! I absolutely love the high leaf to bud ratio on this strain and how it still has more THC than almost everything on earth. You got the golden ticket there and this strain is still unavailable from VSB I think it was a limited time thing though I can find out if I can remember when I speak to VSB again. Cheers man I love this journal thank you so much for sharing!

Damn fine job! Lemon skunk smell damn! I absolutely love the high leaf to bud ratio on this strain and how it still has more THC than almost everything on earth. You got the golden ticket there and this strain is still unavailable from VSB I think it was a limited time thing though I can find out if I can remember when I speak to VSB again. Cheers man I love this journal thank you so much for sharing!

Here she is all settled down in her old starter pot - Roots where trimmed then i used spin off to chemical treat and prune the rest ;)

She will definitely re-veg, ive read some sativas in the wild are on average 2-5 years old.

Once the season is right i think im gonna take a few cuttings and try a scrog method as mentioned earlier on in the thread and just go 12/12 from scratch.

High as a kite - the doc is just amazing first thing in the morning!

photo_59_.JPG

She didnt re-veg guys, i left her outside too many nights in a row - she died :(

Smoked all the bud too! all good though - new journal coming up soon!

Auto outdoor grow - Red Poison, Blue Cheese and Purple cheese all in ground!

:thanks:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom