Dr. Grinspoon

BushyBro

Here is my Grinspoon Bonsai :)

Grown her before indoors and created a jungle!

Decided to manage the growth early on , topped and pruned after 3 weeks veg

She is now in flower week 3.

Not concerned about yield, simply because the bud is so amazing its a delight to watch, when i look at the Thc crystals, for some reason on this plant they look like really expensive diamond esk THC glands - Truly stunning!

Small dose of Mycorrhizae (GWS)
Fed 800 PPM of Medi-One
Foliar sprayed with Ethylene
PH.6.1

Used some garden ties to suspend some lanky stems to the frame.
Now it may not look so big at the moment - but this strain stretches about 70% during flowering so expect to see her grow above the height of the frame!!
photo_4_46.JPG

photo_5_40.JPG

photo_6_32.JPG

photo_7_32.JPG

How old r they now this is a 16 week strain right. Just asking we wanna c it at its best the only time I have saw this strain was with seed bank just hope you will b patient with her

How old r they now this is a 16 week strain right. Just asking we wanna c it at its best the only time I have saw this strain was with seed bank just hope you will b patient with her

Its a fully matured plant - outdoors - planted seed in november - as you can see where i topped it , 3 nodes (3 weeks) is when i chopped her and consistently removed larger leaves - the flowering period is 12-16 weeks, but i have grown a monster version of her indoors before, so 13 ish weeks flowering seems bang on.

The picture represented in all seed banks is the Phenotype, and i have yet to see one.. so instead of the red/purple balls they basically stay greeny yellow.

Luckily i do have a clone of her just in case this a pheno.

And yes i will be patient with her.. as the smoke is sublime and well worth the patience.

Beautiful plants mate!

The one reason i am doing it my way, is because of the elongated stems.. on yours they are quite thin which means they wont hold much weight, but if you look at your lower buds that have shorter stems they will actually yield about the same as the main cola.

So by topping this strain and physically holding the stems in place with wire is the only way to get dense bunched calyxes! Here is a pic from a few years ago simliar to yours. This first pic was an out of conrol 2mx2m wide monster
DSC006004.JPG

DSC006064.JPG

DSC005043.JPG

your plants need larger pots at this point.

Used "Spin out" to compact the roots in the container as its a "Bonsai" haha

The container actually doesn't need to change at all if everything is dialed in.

I am assuming you are suggesting this for the bonsai and not the other pics?

Ive grown huge plants just in a single grodan rockwool block before

BushyBro,
Dr. Grin looks great. You say you`ve grown her before, that`s good for me, cause I`ve got one going now. She`s only 7" tall at 12 days old. Maybe I can pick your brain if needed? Anyho I`m here.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

if you want to keep grinspoon small, top early and when you go into flower, do not use a dual lamp otherwise it will keep getting bigger!

BushyBro,
Dr. Grin looks great. You say you`ve grown her before, that`s good for me, cause I`ve got one going now. She`s only 7" tall at 12 days old. Maybe I can pick your brain if needed? Anyho I`m here.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

BushyBro,

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Hey brother! Yea man no stress ask me whatever, at 12 days you aint gonna see much in terms of size, as 70% of its size happens when its starts to flower.
How long you vegging for? is it indoor?

Thanks for dropping in and liking it everyone?

Hows things fullas?

Week 4 Flower - only 8 or 9 to go.. :idea:

Which i might add prompts a question.. what would you guys like to see next,i like to do just a couple of plants at a time as its just percy.. a 12/12 indoor, either Big Bang, Chocolope,Arjans Strawberry Haze or Utopia Haze ? or some fuckin sweet purple autoflowers, purple cheese and auto purps!

Anyway ill stop bragging haha heres them pics!!

Heres the lady having a stretch.

photo_9_43.JPG

photo_11_32.JPG

photo_10_36.JPG

Home stretch - topped up my pot with some organic chicken manure - Fed 500PPM of Medi-one

Added 5ml Of cannaboost - Ph.6.2

I usually start backing off with the nutes from now (Just for Dr Grinspoon) - for the next six weeks ill drop the Medi-one by 50ppm each week, the chicken manure will keep it good for the last 2-3.

Last time i consistently fed up until the last week and had a fair bit of nute burn, so the bud didnt actually swell as much as i like it too.

This is by far the most sensitive sativa, you can virtually grow it without nutes if you have a good soil mix.. but if you can tune it in properly the yield will be double.

Back
Top Bottom