Dr. Grinspoon

Too right, man! You'll find hybrids a breeze after this. The first grow I did was lemon haze and I had no idea it would take about 15 weeks to flower but they were my few precious seeds and I wasn't going to chuck em so I sat, and waited out about 2 extra months... And it was totally worth it! Looking forward to seeing your grinspoon finish up ;)

looking forward to seeing her swelling and purpling Bushy, RIP Bee but come on what a way to go.

Stoned to the bone.....what a way to go.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Upon seeing this journal I'd like to try this inside.She looks amazing.

Got the good Dr. Grin growing inside now. She`s 8 weeks old 29" tall, been topped twice, 4 next highest branches have also been topped. Older pictures on "Over 50" site. Will get new pictures up soon.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Morning all - Thanks for the rad comments and reps everyone!

How do i add stars to the thread.. i.e 5 stars haha

Here she is week 11 on the nose!

Flushed
PH - 6.3

photo_44_4.JPG

Right Above over on the on the right is a place "To Rate This Tread". I rated you the highest I could...ya moocher! :high-five:

Nice one lads thats awesome mooched my way to success.. cess is a great guy by the way haha

anyway since yesterday i have had a huge change of heart as to the beautiful doctor.. im going to leave her for at least another 3 weeks - why? Well i though she was having her last swell - but instead its tiny calyxes and single trichomes in the center - never seen it before so im gonna let her progress

i read that sativas even though some can go up to 15 weeks, they can actually keep on flowering past that point.. so its not unheard of of a 20 week sativa???
And mines outdoor too so its not like im wasting money on power! What are your thoughts everybody?

Nice one lads thats awesome mooched my way to success.. cess is a great guy by the way haha

anyway since yesterday i have had a huge change of heart as to the beautiful doctor.. im going to leave her for at least another 3 weeks - why? Well i though she was having her last swell - but instead its tiny calyxes and single trichomes in the center - never seen it before so im gonna let her progress

i read that sativas even though some can go up to 15 weeks, they can actually keep on flowering past that point.. so its not unheard of of a 20 week sativa???
And mines outdoor too so its not like im wasting money on power! What are your thoughts everybody?

Waiting on the Dr. Grinspoon will change your view point FOREVER on the meaning and BENEFITS of patience!

What a beautiful and interesting looking sativa you have there :high-five: I've tried to grow her before... I'd love to try again next year, but gotta time it right with the seasons... :)

OMM directed me here, you can be sure I'll follow your grow BBro!

PS lovely basil, looks a lot like the Siam Queen variety I've been growing.

Based on your word at the end of this, I may be gunning for a room full of doctors next time!

BushyBro and all......If you want to find info on a strain.....look here: en.seedfinder.eu.

Hey mate - Thanks for that, been to this site before - the submitted pics by Merlin look like a cross? imo? either that or they are 40 weeks old haha

@THsea thanks for swinging in and thank you for following.. Siam queen indeed.. also have Lemon, East indian holy,greek miniature, purple ruffle :)

@ Barney - Mate if you do a room, i would keep a mother separate and do only clones, and i would be going 12/12 from the start! 1 mother plant could potentially give you 30+ clones EASY

Back
Top Bottom