Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk

Euphoric9

Looking for some nice new pics of this strain. It seems like it would be wickedly potent with an awesome yield. Any comments, tips or pics from anyone that has grown this would be much appreciated. Thanks ppl! New here too. Looking forward to being part of the community.

11-26-ib1.jpg

These are from my latest grow. Not yet finished. Looks like maybe 12-6 now or sooner.

11-26-ib3.jpg

11-26-ib2.jpg

But check this out. Same room, under the same light.

11-26-tt.jpg

Those twin towers are from one plant and are White Widow x Big Bud.

11-26-ib1.jpg

These are from my latest grow. Not yet finished. Looks like maybe 12-6 now or sooner.

11-26-ib3.jpg

11-26-ib2.jpg

11-26-tt.jpg

i love FMS they have some top notch genetics for dirt cheap..i have had better results with their 25$ pack of seeds then i have 150$ seeds..got easy sativa,c99,blue cheese and bubblegummer that im running next year..those twin towers are friggin awesome looking..i wish i could grow this strain outdoors but i cant..i have never had a white widow that dont mold on me in my climate so gave up on the WW..i cant find no grows outdoors with the Dr krippling which is where im running it next year

I've got 14 of these 2 weeks into veg...yours are looking awesome and exactly what i was hoping they'd be, using coco and canna coco nutes.

11-26-ib1.jpg

11-26-ib3.jpg

11-26-ib2.jpg

11-26-tt.jpg

either you are "grow pot cheaply" or you stole his youtube channel lol. where were the white widow seeds from? would you recommend the incredible bulk for a sog grow? from rooted clone to flower with no veg?

Back
Top Bottom