Dr. Oz...It's Worth A Shot

Julie Gardener

Dr.Oz is a big believer in alternative medicine. He would be a great platform for discussing the benefits of cannabis as a medicinal healer. It's worth a shot so please copy and paste the following, or make your own note and send it the Dr. Oz team.

I would like to see a show on how THC from the cannabis plant can help with cancer, depression, arthritis, glaucoma, relieve nausea, vomiting etc. It is such a wonderfully powerful healing medicinal drug and I really wish someone like Dr. Oz would help bring awareness to the general public so we can give this plant the notoriety that it deserves to help those people in need. We here at 420Magazine.com are an internationally recognized site working very hard and diligently to create 'Cannabis Awareness' through education with our many forums. I understand there is a stigma that goes along with the cannabis plant and that is exactly why someone like Dr. Oz would help turn the prohibition around for the good of all. He is a very alternative doctor and I have much respect for his beliefs to look outside of common medicine to aide patients in need. I am sure that he is well aware of the great potentials the cannabis plant has to offer. Please consider discussing it with the network. He could be the first to bring light to the general public the benefits of cannabis by discussing and demonstrating the many uses. There is so much evidence out there to prove that cannabis can help patients. Thank you for your time....Namaste

Dr. Oz Contact Page

Do it once daily and just maybe someone on the other side will take notice, get curious for themselves, and get educated. :thumb:

:popcorn:Thanks sisco, that's a great video. I watched Run From The Cure- The Rick Simpson Story a few days ago in 420 TV and it hit home how many benefits there are. On part 2 of the story, R. S had some cancer lesions, he put hemp oil on it, covered it with a band-aid and it went away within 4 days. He went to the doctor and they didn't want to listen. The hemp oil works well on arthritis too. My mom has pretty bad arthritis on her knuckles and I will have to look into that some more. Not sure if the commercial hemp oil is leeched of the beneficial THC, I'm sure it is though. May be something that has to made privately. I also saw something about taking hemp oil in place of fish oil. It was just as good and free from all the possible toxins in the water. That too would be something I would like to have available from good sources, such as myself lol. I think it would great for patients and people who use preventative methods to have it available to make at home for themselves if they choose for their own personal use. I'm all about alternative meds. Personally, I don't like the doctor too much and do my best use preventative methods like alternative meds, diet, exercise, rest and keeping the stresses low to keep myself away from them as much as possible. Has worked so far :wood:

Here's the link to that story if your interested...

Run From The Cure- The Rick Simpson Story

Montel did well, Barthwell was a witch! Her answer to the question of why are cigarettes legal, while marijuana is not, was classic prohibitionist propaganda, “they just are” she said over, and over. The only killer weed is tobacco, which is heavily taxed while it kills. I was disappointed with Dr. Oz, he had a 2 faced approach to the issue. He was clearly “for” Montels’ need for medical marijuana, yet he was against the medical marijuana dispensary report from California!

Which is it Dr. Oz, if you are in favor of Montels’ use of medical marijuana, he needs to BUY it somewhere! Oh, but he can’t in New Jersey which HAS a medical marijuana law giving the patients the right to use it, but NO WAY to GET IT! Wait, that IS Dr. Ozs’ position, let patients have the right, but NOT a place to buy it!

Honestly, this show gave me hope when I turned it on, then sucked all of the fun out of the topic after it was over! Montel stated he is against straight up legalization? OK then Montel, why is alcohol legal? And it kills people, are you for people dying Montel? If marijuana were legal I bet alcohol deaths would drop! I lost a loved one to a drunk driver so I REALLY feel marijuana is WAY safer than booze!

Montel did well, Barthwell was a witch! Her answer to the question of why are cigarettes legal, while marijuana is not, was classic prohibitionist propaganda, "they just are" she said over, and over. The only killer weed is tobacco, which is heavily taxed while it kills. I was disappointed with Dr. Oz, he had a 2 faced approach to the issue. He was clearly "for" Montels' need for medical marijuana, yet he was against the medical marijuana dispensary report from California!

Which is it Dr. Oz, if you are in favor of Montels' use of medical marijuana, he needs to BUY it somewhere! Oh, but he can't in New Jersey which HAS a medical marijuana law giving the patients the right to use it, but NO WAY to GET IT! Wait, that IS Dr. Ozs' position, let patients have the right, but NOT a place to buy it!

Honestly, this show gave me hope when I turned it on, then sucked all of the fun out of the topic after it was over! Montel stated he is against straight up legalization? OK then Montel, why is alcohol legal? And it kills people, are you for people dying Montel? If marijuana were legal I bet alcohol deaths would drop! I lost a loved one to a drunk driver so I REALLY feel marijuana is WAY safer than booze!

Hi atvguy, Unfortunetly, I didn't get a chance to watch the show. Funny how they are...there in such a postiton...wish they could just stand up for what they really think! Or maybe that really is it. :hmmmm: I honestly don't believe that anyone who fully comprehends the facts and sees all the benefits of Cannabis in our everyday lives, from medicine, fuel, paper, textiles, protein source and just pure pleasure from good smoke would disagree that there is nothing wrong with this plant and it should be free to all. Montel, I never knew he held out just for medical marijuana. That's sad and I wonder if he really feels that way or if he just has to put up that front...hmmm. And Dr. Oz, he must know, I just don't believe that he is that ignorant. He has a show to run and I believe he has to stay within certain boundaries for the network. Anyway I would challenge anyone who really has seen all the evidence that is here and now to still say they don't believe Cannabis, marijuana whatever you want to call shouldn't be legal. Alcohol and tobacco are so much worse as we all know. I believe Cannabis is a better alternative to either of those and we should have the choice. I like NORML and their slogan...It's not for everyone but it's not a crime. I'm with Jack Herer in offering $100,00.00 to anyone who can really prove that Cannabis, in any form of its use, is bad and shouldn't be free to have and posses in any way we see fit. People make their own beer, I want to make my own home grown.

So sorry to here about your loss. I truly believe that anyone under the influence of any kind of mind altering substance should not be driving. I would be naive to believe that someone high would not get into an accident, I'm sure there have been cases. We here mostly of alcohol related car accidents and such, not too sure if the number would drop with the legalization of cannabis. There are still those who will choose to drink and drive. Unfortunetly, there are those who will choose to get high and drive as well. But that is no reason to deny all of us the right to enjoy marijuana. Even when the laws change and marijuana is legal it will be up to the individual to make sure that they take care and not drive under the influence. But all that said, we must all take responsibility for our actions and own everything choice we make in life.
:Namaste:

I suffer from myelodysplastic syndrone to which there is no known cure. My Dr. wants me to have a bone marrow transplant in hope that it may help. My blood counts and over all general health is much improved as a direct result of "oil ". I am true believer and follower of Rick Simpson. He may have saved my life. @ the very least added many years to it...

Back
Top Bottom