Dr. Seeds' Granddaddy Purple: Coco Grow In Mars Hydro Tent Under TSW-2000

I definitely have 2 different phenos from my gdp's. one has shorter fat leaves the other has longer more narrow leaves that looks a lot like yours. the one with the fat leaves seems to be a bit of a pig for nutes.

How's the chopping going Salt?
I forgot to turn the power off to the light, so it will be Thursday now. Yesterday was snow clearing. Today it's an instructional post.

I just checked the trichomes on another part of the plant. I've granted them a stay of execution for a few more days. :laugh:

full

Trichomes on GDP #1

Flowering, 148 Days after Germination

Note:
Click on any image to view it full size.

full

Front View of the Tents

full

Granddaddy Purple #1 Day 63 of 12/12

full

Granddaddy Purple #1 Trichomes
_______________________________________________________________​

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 Day 56 of 12/12

full

Granddaddy Purple #3 Day 63 of 12/12

full

Granddaddy Purple #3 Trichomes
_______________________________________________________________​

At lights out tonight I'll cut the power to the DIY COB array for GDP #1 and GDP #3. I'll give them the chop on Wednesday, after about 60 hrs of darkness.

GDP #2 was hauled out of the tent to take pictures for the Photo and Plant of the Month contests. This is a copy of my Photo of the Month entry for the current contest. You'll need to wait for Plant of the Month until the next contest opens.

full

Photo of the Month Contest Entry

looking really good OS. that's a beautiful plant. I love that cob array. almost went with cobs, but it seemed a little complicated at the time.

those are some amazing pics of those crystals too. looks like it's gonna be potent.

I really like you trichome shots! The bird getting into your picture was definitely 1 in a million! Great photos all around!

mom sure you’ve posted it somewhere, but what is it you use for the trichome shots? Is it IOS compatible?

full

Jiusion 40 to 1000x Magnification Endoscope

I'm fairly certain there is an IOS version. They do have a WiFi version available with higher resolution. I cut a small piece of bud from the plant and take the image at my desktop. The stand it comes with on the right is not stable enough to focus the microscope properly, so I bought the optional stand. I have to remove the protective collar as shown at higher magnifications. I bought through Amazon. The descriptions are below.

Jiusion 40 to 1000x Magnification Endoscope, 2MP 8 LED USB 2.0 Digital Microscope, Mini Camera with OTG Adapter and Mental Stand, Compatible with Mac Window 7 8 10 Android

Jiusion Aluminium Alloy Universal Adjustable Professional Base Stand Holder Desktop Support Bracket for Max 1.4" in Diameter USB Digital Microscope Endoscope Magnifier Loupe Camera (Aluminium Alloy)

WOW. That is beautiful lol I’m growing a few different Dr. Seeds genetics right now under a Mars TS 3000 (first grow with Dr Seeds,first grow with ts3000) I’ve done a few rinky dink grows over the years but never really worried about humidity, never used good soil or anything really. Lol But I recently purchased a whole new 4x4 set up that I’m getting dialed in half decently and this is giving me hope

well done kind sir!

full

Jiusion 40 to 1000x Magnification Endoscope

I'm fairly certain there is an IOS version. They do have a WiFi version available with higher resolution. I cut a small piece of bud from the plant and take the image at my desktop. The stand it comes with on the right is not stable enough to focus the microscope properly, so I bought the optional stand. I have to remove the protective collar as shown at higher magnifications. I bought through Amazon. The descriptions are below.

Jiusion 40 to 1000x Magnification Endoscope, 2MP 8 LED USB 2.0 Digital Microscope, Mini Camera with OTG Adapter and Mental Stand, Compatible with Mac Window 7 8 10 Android

Jiusion Aluminium Alloy Universal Adjustable Professional Base Stand Holder Desktop Support Bracket for Max 1.4" in Diameter USB Digital Microscope Endoscope Magnifier Loupe Camera (Aluminium Alloy)
Thanks for that OS!
ive been looking at them in the past, just never pulled the trigger because I wanted to make sure I got the iOS compatible unit. Our computer is crap, so it would probably have to be done on my phone.

Thanks for that OS!
ive been looking at them in the past, just never pulled the trigger because I wanted to make sure I got the iOS compatible unit. Our computer is crap, so it would probably have to be done on my phone.

Try this one:
Wireless Digital Microscope, Skybasic 50X to 1000X WiFi Handheld Zoom Magnification Endoscope Camera Magnifier 1080P FHD 2.0 MP 8 LED Compatible with Android and iOS Smartphone or Tablet, Windows Mac

Back
Top Bottom