Dr.Seeds Lowryder Auto

Nickystickybuds

Strain: Lowryder auto by Dr.Seeds
Lineage: Ruderalis,Nortgern Lights#2 ,Williams Wonder
16 inches Max
Hybrid3 to 6 ounces per square foot.
Medium: FFOF,PERLITE 50/50 MIX
Lighting: Viparspectra 600 watt (260 actual)
Nutrients: FF soil trio,Voodo juice,Pirahana,b52,CalMad Xtreme,big bud
3 gallon fabric pot
2x4x72 grow tent

Not much to report. She's 8 days from sprout. Dr. Seeds says she finishes in 40-45 days so well see.
Ill post pic of her next update.
Thanks for looking/helping.

45 days from seed? I've literally only seen pistils on an auto twice before that point. I'm usually older than that before they even show sex lol.
Some of the small strains can be surprising though. I know zamnesia do a 65 dayer called something caramel that can easily pull a pound in that time. Seen the same guy do it loads of times.
Need to try some fast finishing stuff but just can't bring myself to do it invade it's crap. I'll.sub up though and see how you get on. Maybe you can help change my mind a little :)

45 days from seed? I've literally only seen pistils on an auto twice before that point. I'm usually older than that before they even show sex lol.
Some of the small strains can be surprising though. I know zamnesia do a 65 dayer called something caramel that can easily pull a pound in that time. Seen the same guy do it loads of times.
Need to try some fast finishing stuff but just can't bring myself to do it invade it's crap. I'll.sub up though and see how you get on. Maybe you can help change my mind a little :)
I never pay to much attention to the times breeders say. Just harvested a sweet tooth that they said takes 8 weeks Anna took 110 days lol. never grown these but they look fun. A froend on here named @carcass finished one in 99 days shouldd check out the journal on it. He's why i bought these seeds lol. Space is an issue I'm going to need more room for a sour orange diesel kush! So a couple of these little ones will be fun

I never pay to much attention to the times breeders say. Just harvested a sweet tooth that they said takes 8 weeks Anna took 110 days lol. never grown these but they look fun. A froend on here named @carcass finished one in 99 days shouldd check out the journal on it. He's why i bought these seeds lol. Space is an issue I'm going to need more room for a sour orange diesel kush! So a couple of these little ones will be fun
I'm the same mate. 110-115 average for me. Had 2 exceptions and soon to be a third but they generally veg for 7 weeks with me.
Bit of a pain but they do get pretty big.
I sometimes do little ones in like 300ml pots to keep myself entertained. Had a few crackin 3 grammers lol. They're always good fun to grow.
Might go send a few emails and see who will give me some for free actually. You've got me in the mood for a few fast 1 ouncers. :)

I'm in for this one:popcorn:
You're growing with 60 actual watts more than I grew mine under,and
that can't be anything but good...

I'm the same mate. 110-115 average for me. Had 2 exceptions and soon to be a third but they generally veg for 7 weeks with me.
Bit of a pain but they do get pretty big.
I sometimes do little ones in like 300ml pots to keep myself entertained. Had a few crackin 3 grammers lol. They're always good fun to grow.
Might go send a few emails and see who will give me some for free actually. You've got me in the mood for a few fast 1 ouncers. :)
My buddy @carcass just pulled 3 ounces off one lowryder!

Highly unlikely that finishes in 45 days.

I just harvested a Honey Peach CBD auto about a month ago which supposed to finish in 56 days and it took 68 days and really it needed another several days.

I got 4.5 ozs of dried and manicured bud.
Oh i realize that ive grown enough to know now lol thanks tho. Just trying to be accurate as to what the product advertises. . good coveration starter lol

Ok so i just gave her a shot glass of water. I always wait until uts bone dry. Idk if tgats the correct thing at this young age I'm just showing ya what i do.✌

Attachments

• 20190612_175831.jpg
    20190612_175831.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 46
Update: i checked on my. Lowryder to say hi and we pleasantly surpised to see her sister has made an appearance as well! This one is going outside though.
Ill post another update tommorow. Have a good day and thanks for stopping by✌

So little up date on the Lowryders. Its going to rain up here in Boston for a week so after i put then I their new home 3 gallon fabric pots i put them in the tent. No water today they look good. I lije to wait until bone dry to water

Attachments

• 20190616_105649.jpg
    20190616_105649.jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 47
So the girls are loving the little bit of Big Bloom,voodoo juice,Pirahana I've given them!

Attachments

• 20190620_192113.jpg
    20190620_192113.jpg
    836.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190620_192106.jpg
    20190620_192106.jpg
    749 KB · Views: 45
Its June 23rd so luttle update. Been giving these girls a littke bit if Pirahana,Voodoo Juice Grow big and Bigbloom. They seem to love it. Loving theseplants vigor.

Attachments

• 20190623_083729.jpg
    20190623_083729.jpg
    769.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190623_083725.jpg
    20190623_083725.jpg
    722.4 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom