Dr. Seeds Photo Contest Free Seeds

DrSeeds

Hello Friends,

Dr. Seeds is having a Photo Contest. The great thing about this contest is that you automatically win just by playing. Well, almost automatically...
We are looking for some photos of our Plants to use on our website. Our offer is that we will award One Tin of Seeds absolutely free to anyone who grows our plants and can supply us with high quality pictures of the Buds in last week of flower. Ideally we would like several pictures so that we can make a little slideshow with the buildup to the finale, but if you have a good bud picture that will be enough to win.
We do have a couple of conditions for this contest but they aren't that hard. The pictures have to look nice. You don't win if the picture is out of focus or low resolution, the plant looks neglected, or the grow room looks dirty. We want nice high resolution attractive pics from our customers that we will proudly put on our website with our Photo Contest logo. You can use an Iphone camera for the pictures. Doesn't have to be an expensive camera, just has to be full resolution. If you are interested you can email me at rebecca@drseeds.net
You can win more than once as long as the pictures are of different strains.

Put me down for pics of the Gorilla Glue. But were about 7 weeks away lol.
See...Free Seeds for Mastrmasn!
But just so everyone else doesn't feel left out we do have some cool free decals
0.jpg
you can have. Just email me for one at rebecca@drseeds.net

Boooooooooo! I thought you'd like this.
There are some people growing our seeds already and so I thought this is a good way to get some freebies for some that are already underway. :peace:

Just having a little fun Dr...

Hello Friends,

Dr. Seeds is having a Photo Contest. The great thing about this contest is that you automatically win just by playing. Well, almost automatically...
We are looking for some photos of our Plants to use on our website. Our offer is that we will award One Tin of Seeds absolutely free to anyone who grows our plants and can supply us with high quality pictures of the Buds in last week of flower. Ideally we would like several pictures so that we can make a little slideshow with the buildup to the finale, but if you have a good bud picture that will be enough to win.
We do have a couple of conditions for this contest but they aren't that hard. The pictures have to look nice. You don't win if the picture is out of focus or low resolution, the plant looks neglected, or the grow room looks dirty. We want nice high resolution attractive pics from our customers that we will proudly put on our website with our Photo Contest logo. You can use an Iphone camera for the pictures. Doesn't have to be an expensive camera, just has to be full resolution. If you are interested you can email me at rebecca@drseeds.net
You can win more than once as long as the pictures are of different strains.

High guys I was wondering about ur contest. Do u mean ur guna send us a seed to grow but i gotta do a journal for it? That would be fine i could document it with numerous clean pics for the whole grow start to finish. And if we do good then u send the winner a tin of free seeds? Or do u mean we would already have had to bought ur seeds to be able 2 enter? Jus confused as 2 how it was supposed to work is all.

This is cool approach! I already have two of @DrSeeds fast genetics going for an outdoor grow this summer. And some of their auto seeds for a fall grow. Hopefully I can get some acceptable pics for free seeds later.

This is cool approach! I already have two of @DrSeeds fast genetics going for an outdoor grow this summer. And some of their auto seeds for a fall grow. Hopefully I can get some acceptable pics for free seeds later.
Cool!

We created a page for the Photo Contest:

There is also a level 2 contest here:

The 2nd contest we will be announcing soon. Just waiting for the mug prize to arrive. So this 2nd link is a sneak preview.

Back
Top Bottom