Dr. Seeds Photo Contest Free Seeds

Cool!

We created a page for the Photo Contest:

There is also a level 2 contest here:

The 2nd contest we will be announcing soon. Just waiting for the mug prize to arrive. So this 2nd link is a sneak preview.

Donkey phallus!! Ha!!!!! Love it.

There is also a level 2 contest here:

The 2nd contest we will be announcing soon. Just waiting for the mug prize to arrive. So this 2nd link is a sneak preview.
Geez Rebecca, I hope I don't get my phalluses mixed up and send you the wrong pics. I surely wont win if I do :rofl:

Hello Friends,

Dr. Seeds is having a Photo Contest. The great thing about this contest is that you automatically win just by playing. Well, almost automatically...
We are looking for some photos of our Plants to use on our website. Our offer is that we will award One Tin of Seeds absolutely free to anyone who grows our plants and can supply us with high quality pictures of the Buds in last week of flower. Ideally we would like several pictures so that we can make a little slideshow with the buildup to the finale, but if you have a good bud picture that will be enough to win.
We do have a couple of conditions for this contest but they aren't that hard. The pictures have to look nice. You don't win if the picture is out of focus or low resolution, the plant looks neglected, or the grow room looks dirty. We want nice high resolution attractive pics from our customers that we will proudly put on our website with our Photo Contest logo. You can use an Iphone camera for the pictures. Doesn't have to be an expensive camera, just has to be full resolution. If you are interested you can email me at rebecca@drseeds.net
You can win more than once as long as the pictures are of different strains.
This is my GG in 4th week..... I love the leaf

Hello Friends,

Dr. Seeds is having a Photo Contest. The great thing about this contest is that you automatically win just by playing. Well, almost automatically...
We are looking for some photos of our Plants to use on our website. Our offer is that we will award One Tin of Seeds absolutely free to anyone who grows our plants and can supply us with high quality pictures of the Buds in last week of flower. Ideally we would like several pictures so that we can make a little slideshow with the buildup to the finale, but if you have a good bud picture that will be enough to win.
We do have a couple of conditions for this contest but they aren't that hard. The pictures have to look nice. You don't win if the picture is out of focus or low resolution, the plant looks neglected, or the grow room looks dirty. We want nice high resolution attractive pics from our customers that we will proudly put on our website with our Photo Contest logo. You can use an Iphone camera for the pictures. Doesn't have to be an expensive camera, just has to be full resolution. If you are interested you can email me at rebecca@drseeds.net
I'm in! Heres my pic. One week away last week. Chopped her down few days ago. White widow auto from dr seeds.
Hello Friends,

Done! Heres my white widow from dr seeds. One week away was chopped down yesterday and now hanging for drying. Thanks guys. She grew 5.5 feet tall

Attachments

• 20190520_124352.jpg
    20190520_124352.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 166
  • 20190520_124719.jpg
    20190520_124719.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 171
Hi, we've had a lot of interest in the contest so far and have even received some final pics. We will be awarding at least one winner next week which we will announce on a related thread.

Since 420 members seem to like our contest we have improved the rules of the contest a bit:

Enter the Dr. Seeds Photo Contest to get Free Seeds.

In order to win this contest and get free seeds all you have to do is provide us with high quality photos of your magnificent plants. If your photos win you will get 1 tin of your choice.

Photo conditions for winning:

1. The photos of your plants must be high resolution.
  2. The subject of the photos must be in focus.
  3. The photos must have adequate lighting. Pictures that are dark, grainy or overexposed will not qualify.
  4. The buds in your photos must look good. Plants that look stressed, feeble or malnourished are not good enough to win. They must be impressive bud photos.
  5. Grow room background objects can be distracting in pictures sometimes. Try to focus on the plants.
  6. Your pictures must include bud shots in the last week of flower. You cannot win without including the final week of flower.

Please submit several pictures, including pictures taken throughout the cycle. Multiple angles are also good. The more pictures the better.

We reserve the right to cancel the photo contest at anytime. To make it fair for people who buy our seeds with the intention of entering the contest we will honour submissions after we decide to close the contest if we receive an email from you letting us know that you intend to participate in the contest before we discontinue the contest. Therefore we recommend you shoot us an email if you are just starting or are in the middle of a grow currently and are thinking you are going to enter.

To win the photo contest you must have purchased the seeds you used to grow the plants in your picture from Dr. Seeds. You cannot win a contest based on seeds that are a prize from a previous contest.

To enter the Photo Contest, submit your beautiful photos to rebecca@drseeds.net with PHOTO CONTEST in the subject line. Please include the strain name in the body of the email.

So in order to win, we have to have already been a customer, correct?
Hi, yes the idea is you buy the seeds and then take pictures of your grow and if you take nice pictures and have a good result you win the photo contest and get free seeds. If your pictures are good and demonstrate good growing technique and the buds look nice we will give free seeds.

Back
Top Bottom