Dr.Seeds Prescribes The Widow & The Alien ️️

Are you running these in and out of a garage at least? Man just think if you had a strain that popped color from cold nights!
I brought them in one night when it got down to freezing, but they have been out all year outside of that.
Beautiful pics of beautiful plants - loving the GA and WW. :thumb:
I'm really surprised at how many fresh pistils there still are on both plants. To me, trichs on GA are looking close, but pistils are saying "not yet". I'm a bit worried for your WW - that looks like it still has a few weeks to go. I'm hoping you do run out of time weather-wise. :nervous-guy:
Me too Beez! I plucked a bunch of main fans off today to try and make her think she's shutting down. You're right about the trichs and the pistils. This week weather is good except for two days of rain so I think it'll come down by next weekend at the very latest.

@MrSauga great looking plants, just skimming through a couple of your threads looking to do a pineapple express for my second grow. I noticed your from "sauga" I'm just west of you up Derry Rd., I had a couple outdoors as well but had to hurry and harvest as that few weeks of rain we got almost killed them and could see some rot forming. Just wanted to say hi to all the Ontario peeps and see ya around.

@MrSauga great looking plants, just skimming through a couple of your threads looking to do a pineapple express for my second grow. I noticed your from "sauga" I'm just west of you up Derry Rd., I had a couple outdoors as well but had to hurry and harvest as that few weeks of rain we got almost killed them and could see some rot forming. Just wanted to say hi to all the Ontario peeps and see ya around.
Hey brutha! Good to see another Ontarian in these parts. Thanks for dropping in.
If you have any questions feel free to ask away. There's always some braniac wandering around throwing big words that I never understand, but we'll make sure you get an answer.

I'm hoping this weekend or sooner they will be ready. I can see the finish line and now it's just a matter of when to cross it.
Have a great day!

I forgot I need four hours to drip dry. No friggin way I'm stayin up that late.
I'm curious why you need 4 hours to drip dry?

I'm curious why you need 4 hours to drip dry?
It's before the slo 'n dry. I can't have the buds wet going into the fridge. I trim after the bud wash as well then they sit on the line until the cola tips are not wet anymore.

I do the same thing Sauga. Sometimes I’ll let them hang for about 12 hrs hoping for a little head start on the low and slow. I don’t think it word that way though. Lol. No noticeable difference in rh at the 2 week mark compared to the 4hr hang dry. Mine always seem to go at least 3 weeks in the fridge so I tried a longer post wash drip dry. Was hoping maybe to get that down to 2 weeks.

No noticeable difference in rh at the 2 week mark compared to the 4hr hang dry. Mine always seem to go at least 3 weeks in the fridge so I tried a longer post wash drip dry. Was hoping maybe to get that down to 2 weeks.
Thanks Magoo. I found my first attempt took about two weeks and a bit. My second one took almost a month. I'm not sure why as I did it the same both times. It was mentioned to me about how often the fridge is cycling. In cooler weather the fridge doesn't cycle as frequently so the RH stays higher causing a slower dry in the fridge.
I guess that's what I have to go on :)

It's before the slo 'n dry. I can't have the buds wet going into the fridge. I trim after the bud wash as well then they sit on the line until the cola tips are not wet anymore.
Ah yes. That makes good sense. Thanks for the explanation. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom