Dr.Seeds Prescribes The Widow & The Alien ️️

I know size isn’t supposed to matter or whatever, but daaaaaaaamn Mr. S!!!!!! :yummy:
That's not what they are for HH. ;) You are supposed to smoke these.

I agree ....those are some beautiful buds.
:kisstwo:

I know size isn’t supposed to matter or whatever, but daaaaaaaamn Mr. S!!!!!! :yummy:
Ha, it definately doesn't matter :rolleyes: Thanks HH!
Nice harvest Sauga!
Thanks Penny!
That's not what they are for HH. ;) You are supposed to smoke these.

I agree ....those are some beautiful buds.
:kisstwo:
Thanks VG! They'll definately fill the jars for a month or so.
That gorilla alien has colas! Well done brother Sauga another fantastic harvest!
Thanks Dutchie. Super sticky too. Turned out to be a winner so far.

Just.....just go look and tell me that it isn't a weed penis.
Hahaha!
screen-shot-2016-04-20-at-6-35-50-am.png

Might be!

So it took the most part of the day but the little gal is gone. I couldn't wait any longer. Here's a bunch of before and after pics of the Gorilla Alien. She had a 4 bucket bud wash due to some PM I was getting.

:Rasta:
Wow, if I didnt know any better I'd say someone was going for bud of the month. That just looks like so much love and tenderness was poured into that final finished product. Looks amazing Saugs!

And yeah, god bless the outdoor bud hang!

Wow, if I didnt know any better I'd say someone was going for bud of the month. That just looks like so much love and tenderness was poured into that final finished product. Looks amazing Saugs!

And yeah, god bless the outdoor bud hang!
I will if you kick the Professor in the nads so he can't enter.
Thanks Von.

I will if you kick the Professor in the nads so he can't enter.
Thanks Von.
:rofl:
There will be no violence towards the nuts though if you'd done it a couple years back you could have saved me a lot of hassle.

Great looking harvest Mr.S! Looks like it's gonna be fire!
:passitleft:

Remind me to never go up against you. I'm afraid that you'll send someone around to speed bag the twins.
lol, I would never hurt anyone's twins :p
:rofl:
There will be no violence towards the nuts though if you'd done it a couple years back you could have saved me a lot of hassle.

Great looking harvest Mr.S! Looks like it's gonna be fire!
:passitleft:
lol, thanks Professor! Have a great Sunday!

Hey sorry to post this here, just a question, I know quite a fee people follow your threads @MrSauga this is my purple punch auto from Barneys it's on day 104. It did get sick and lost all its leaves but the buds have been swelling quite a bit in the last few weeks, and I think it's pretty close, another few weeks I bet. I just want to know when I should stop with the nutrients, what do you guys think?
20191027_110740.jpg
20191027_110730.jpg
20191027_110634.jpg
20191027_110542.jpg

Hey sorry to post this here, just a question, I know quite a fee people follow your threads @MrSauga this is my purple punch auto from Barneys it's on day 104. It did get sick and lost all its leaves but the buds have been swelling quite a bit in the last few weeks, and I think it's pretty close, another few weeks I bet. I just want to know when I should stop with the nutrients, what do you guys think?

Great looking plant AJ!
I feed right up until harvest. Many will give their plants a rinse of clean water about two weeks prior to harvest then feed again after that right up until yanking time.

I see lots of cloudy and some clear so I don't think she's that far off :)

Back
Top Bottom