Dr.Seeds Prescribes The Widow & The Alien ️️

Hey everybody!

it's 4/20 and time to start my outdoor grow. I purchased some seeds from @DrSeeds and the customer service and shipping times are incredible. Now it's time to test their genetics ;)
They have an awesome selection to choose from and being a Canadian I'm finding it too convenient having them so close to home.

Tools for the job:
7 gal fabric pots
MGOS - Organic potting mix (with Sea Compost and extra perlite)
Nutrients continue to be Mega Crop v1
Training Methods: one quadline, one twinline
Water: Rain

The Stars of the Show

THE WHITE WIDOW - Photoperiod

I grew the WW last year, from a Canadian seedbank, and was really impressed with the quality of the smoke and the quantity. I did have some genetic issues with one but the smoke turned out fine in the end. I wanted to grow this again as it is my favorite smoke so far and my goto weed.
I'm hoping the Doc's seeds will live up to my expectations. :)
1555779569601.png1555779598921.png
True to her name, White Widow quickly transforms from a healthy green plant to a snow-covered beauty, packing on a copious amount of frosty resin as her buds develop and swell into massive flowers. Indoors, generous yields mature fully in only about 60 days after this proven producer is switched to a 12/12 lighting schedule.
Lineage: BRAZILIAN SATIVA LANDRACE + SOUTH INDIAN INDICA

Gorilla Alien (Limited Edition) - Photoperiod
This will be a new strain for me. THC levels run in the 23-24% range and has a flowering time of 8-9 weeks. This plant will grow shorter than the WW above and should provide a pungent, earthy skunk smell as she ages.
1555779433949.png1555779463715.png
Lineage: F1 Hybrid of Alien Technology and Gorilla Glue #4

Welcome one and all!
I'm really excited to get these off and running. Feel free to stop by anytime and see how things are going. I'll post some pics tonight with the bean drop and how I am going to plant them once the tap comes out.

Happy 4/20!
:party:

Hey everybody!

it's 4/20 and time to start my outdoor grow. I purchased some seeds from @DrSeeds and the customer service and shipping times are incredible. Now it's time to test their genetics ;)
They have an awesome selection to choose from and being a Canadian I'm finding it too convenient having them so close to home.

Tools for the job:
7 gal fabric pots
MGOS - Organic potting mix (with Sea Compost and extra perlite)
Nutrients continue to be Mega Crop v1
Training Methods: one quadline, one twinline
Water: Rain

The Stars of the Show

THE WHITE WIDOW

I grew the WW last year, from a Canadian seedbank, and was really impressed with the quality of the smoke and the quantity. I did have some genetic issues with one but the smoke turned out fine in the end. I wanted to grow this again as it is my favorite smoke so far and my goto weed.
I'm hoping the Doc's seeds will live up to my expectations. :)
1555779569601.png1555779598921.png
True to her name, White Widow quickly transforms from a healthy green plant to a snow-covered beauty, packing on a copious amount of frosty resin as her buds develop and swell into massive flowers. Indoors, generous yields mature fully in only about 60 days after this proven producer is switched to a 12/12 lighting schedule.
Lineage: BRAZILIAN SATIVA LANDRACE + SOUTH INDIAN INDICA

Gorilla Alien (Limited Edition)
This will be a new strain for me. THC levels run in the 23-24% range and has a flowering time of 8-9 weeks. This plant will grow shorter than the WW above and should provide a pungent, earthy skunk smell as she ages.
1555779433949.png1555779463715.png
Lineage: F1 Hybrid of Alien Technology and Gorilla Glue #4

Welcome one and all!
I'm really excited to get these off and running. Feel free to stop by anytime and see how things are going. I'll post some pics tonight with the bean drop and how I am going to plant them once the tap comes out.

Happy 4/20!
:party:

Cool! Signed up. Just started a similar journal for my summer grow!

Sweet brutha! Thanks for dropping in. I'll make sure to stop by yours and follow along. :passitleft:

Forgot to mention that I also have their WW. Tucked away in storage for the fall grow! Will be excited to see how it works for you.

I’m in!! @MrSauga, I’m starting the soak tonight on their Bubba Kush and Bubblegum Autos.Im looking forward to your training techniques. Cheers!!!
Hi Jdeck.. sounds like a couple of winners there. Tag me if you get a journal going on them.
These plants are photos, so my training is spread out longer. With autos I have been trying a twinline method that is working good so far. I tried the quadline on autos twice but I'm finding it's too much training for an auto.

Welcome aboard!

Forgot to mention that I also have their WW. Tucked away in storage for the fall grow! Will be excited to see how it works for you.
I'm expecting big things off the WW. The first time I ran a different breeder's and it was my first grow. I've learned lots since then so hopefully she'll be a winner.
It's a great plant to run Bard!

Fun Fact: White Widow is very high in the Terpine Myrcene. Strains created for soldiers with PTSD are high in Myrcene because apparently it helps for this condition.
That is a fun fact! :thanks: It's popular amongst growers that's for sure. Thanks for stopping by Rebecca! I hope to do your seeds proud!

Another journal! Count me in :popcorn:

OK counted... I knew I could count on you to stop by!

:passitleft:

Happy 4/20 Professor... from my bong to yours. I'm thinking about rephrasing that but screw them! Let them think about our bongs.

Picked up some of their gear. I will follow along early with this one. See how they perform.
Welcome aboard Urban. It appears quite a few have picked up their goodies so we'll get a variety of results in a few months. Let me know whenever it is you get yours going.

I promised I would get some pics up of the bean drop earlier. Of course we all know what that looks like, but it's a pic, and pics brighten up a journal ;)

They are both in a cup of distilled water with 1/2 tbsp of H2O2. They were pushed into their pools around 12pm today so hopefully will be ready to go early tomorrow.
Both will be put in solo cups filled with MGOS and equipped with drainage holes. They will then reside in my tent with my current run of autos until ready to go outside.

:Rasta:

Thanks for dropping me a line Mr. S! Can’t wait to see some outdoor beauties!! :popcorn::popcorn:
You betcha HH! Thanks for the support! It's good to have the fam drop by :)

Now if I can get @Virgin ground away from her downtime we'll be starting off right! I think she just started her 4/20 party :)

You betcha HH! Thanks for the support! It's good to have the fam drop by :)

Now if I can get @Virgin ground away from her downtime we'll be starting off right! I think she just started her 4/20 party :)
Lol, I’m about to start mine too. Made some magic butter banana bread bites. A little lit from eating the dough already!:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom