Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

:peace: howdy all! its me fish cake.
back for another round of love! so this is whats up!
Medi Bomb
Northern Lights X Big Bud
SCROG!!!!!
1 week since I planted them in soil. the one with the stake is the medi bomb
SAM_03492.JPG
SAM_03482.JPG
SAM_03503.JPG
SAM_03512.JPG
SAM_03522.JPG

a little to soon for the screen but it shouldn't be to long:)

re: Dr. Strange Bud. How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

you got the best seat in the house Ash!
welcome and good weed to you and yours!
going to be a slow roller for a bit:)
Ha right on! I've been lurking around the site. Today I decided to find Fishcake's grow and subscribe to the thread. Couldn't find it anywhere. Low and behold "Look he just started one and I'm the first to post!":thumb: I'm here for the ride.

Hey Mc :welcome:
Man you got the best seat in the house:)

Seat #3 .....Cool biz ....love the name Dr. Fish growing Dr. Strange Bud ....
ready to ROCK-N-ROLL

welcome clay! and a great smoke to ya too:)
you got the best seat in the house:)
Seat #3 .....Cool biz ....love the name Dr. Fish growing Dr. Strange Bud ....
ready to ROCK-N-ROLL

Hey Fish ....Nice little ladies ...My favorite is "Poor Otis dead and gone left me here to sing this song ...Pretty little girl with the red dress on, Poor Otis dead and gone"

thats the perfect way in my opinion to get the max out of so little.
and even if its not. its a lot of fun!LOL
you dont have room now! are you sure a 2 plant grow will satisfy your needs and patience level?
It is an honor and a privelege to be here sir, I'm studying closely, I think I can do a scrog after the next run if I use two plants in ten gallon pots!:bravo:

thats the perfect way in my opinion to get the max out of so little.
and even if its not. its a lot of fun!LOL
you dont have room now! are you sure a 2 plant grow will satisfy your needs and patience level?

I'll have ta veg em under the indagro, ten gallon pots are 17" tall.............I may run the yeti for the scrog.....it gets real bushy......you'll see what I mean when I bring the next run in....I'm just afraid I won't be able to handle too many under there for access reasons. I have a feeling I'll be doin alot ot tucking with a stick. My space is basically 36 x 60.........the ten gallon pots are 16" accross and 17" tall, I'm wondering if two plants will spread out enough to fill the whole space. I have the frame, I would have to make the legs taller, I need to see how you do it fishy and then do the same.................

I will Fim the 2 after their fourth set of true leaves or node. the screen will be 10" above the pots 5gallons.
then I will veg for 1 month give or take a week pending on how they look.my screen is 2'x4'
with any luck they should be poking through the screen and will train till satisfied.
you'll see:)
I'll have ta veg em under the indagro, ten gallon pots are 17" tall.............I may run the yeti for the scrog.....it gets real bushy......you'll see what I mean when I bring the next run in....I'm just afraid I won't be able to handle too many under there for access reasons. I have a feeling I'll be doin alot ot tucking with a stick. My space is basically 36 x 60.........the ten gallon pots are 16" accross and 17" tall, I'm wondering if two plants will spread out enough to fill the whole space. I have the frame, I would have to make the legs taller, I need to see how you do it fishy and then do the same.................

Just in time WB you got the best seat in the house!:) good weed my friend
Nazareth is about to play Holiday
I got a front row seat. What band is play ing lol.

no problemo WB! hell just glad you made it to the door:)
Good Weed Fish sorry forgot my manners at the door.

they are just waiting for the headliner:)

Back
Top Bottom