Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Good weed to you Mr cake
all quite on this side once again, a bit like watching one of the big cats going after a deer:thedoubletake: I think the son of the said house is doing somthing a little worse than ganja,what makes me so angry is we think he is doing rocks,wich can only spell danger for the rest of us:rip: back to the green side again I am so glad my cheeky girl 1 auto is so small but getting bigger I took your advice fishmaster ji an I can report it couldnt have worked out any better they have both had food and are really picking up cheers fishmaster ji :circle-of-love::thanks: an I will always try to K.I.S.S.
Jai Jaganatha green bleesings to you

have a chronic weekend to all
A Fine Sativaday to you Cronich:)

WHO WHAT WHERE lol. JK Heck I got it here lol. I am glad someone spent the time to make it and that its getting around cause its a good one. I am pretty sure some if not most is from the indoor bible, another must have imho
Very good info s1ing:) reps are due your way:)

Happy sativa day fish may it be filled with good weed
Alex I really dig the Satvaday and skunkday
may yours be the greatest

Ash2man<<<< Dangling a bud down in the pond on the end of a fishing line, Trying catch Sir Fish so we can burn one.:cheesygrinsmiley::slide::hookah::rofl:
cast out again this fish is a sucker for the old buddevil. just like fishing in a bucket:)
good Sativaday:)

Good weed to you Mr cake
all quite on this side once again, a bit like watching one of the big cats going after a deer:thedoubletake: I think the son of the said house is doing somthing a little worse than ganja,what makes me so angry is we think he is doing rocks,wich can only spell danger for the rest of us:rip: back to the green side again I am so glad my cheeky girl 1 auto is so small but getting bigger I took your advice fishmaster ji an I can report it couldnt have worked out any better they have both had food and are really picking up cheers fishmaster ji :circle-of-love::thanks: an I will always try to K.I.S.S.
Jai Jaganatha green bleesings to you
Very happy things are going your way Jaga! a fine Sativaday to you also:)

Buenas Dagos y Buenas Hierbas, Senior Croqueto del Pescado :)

cerveasa taco sanjuan :)QUE? no habla espaniol. Gutentag Rico. good Sativaday to you my friend :)

A Fine Sativaday to you Cronich:)

Very good info s1ing:) reps are due your way:)

Alex I really dig the Satvaday and skunkday
may yours be the greatest

cast out again this fish is a sucker for the old buddevil. just like fishing in a bucket:)
good Sativaday:)

Very happy things are going your way Jaga! a fine Sativaday to you also:)

cerveasa taco sanjuan :)QUE? no habla espaniol. Gutentag Rico. good Sativaday to you my friend :)
Thanks Rico
:circle-of-love: and a very exellent Sativa day to you also mmmmmMMM:tokin:
Jai Jaganatha the Lord of love an you no what in his home town ganja is still legal wonderful place I lost my heart to a smilley
jagannath.jpg
black guy from the jungles of India JAI

I dont speak spanish either, Pesco

but I can totally understand "cerveasa taco sanjuan" :)

This is argentinian-deutsch. Like a mixture of mexican and saxon.

You can make it up as you go along, like they do in the news or politics.

Try it sometime, I can see you already have a natural talent for languages, beer and pork

All essential to the Argaxon culture, language and way of life.
;)

I dont speak spanish either, Pesco

but I can totally understand "cerveasa taco sanjuan" :)

This is argentinian-deutsch. Like a mixture of mexican and saxon.

You can make it up as you go along, like they do in the news or politics.

Try it sometime, I can see you already have a natural talent for languages, beer and pork

All essential to the Argaxon culture, language and way of life.
;)

you are really challenging my 9th grade edumacation Rico:rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

A Fine Smoke to You WB:)

Isn't that what this forum is all about, sir? ;) Que?
intrestingly Rico you Que (means question) an in Hindi it is Ka but prononuced kwavery similar, i also enjoy langauges but I only speak englai I would love to learn some other tounges Spanish German Hindi mainly with some sanskrit :goodjob:

Hola señor Fisherino!
:ciao:
Been a busy week, hope yours went well.

Thinking that I may scrap the scrog:(
the Medi bomb is not a very good candidate for it.
sure is going to be tricky getting the screen off. but I am thinking its for the best. LOL just goes to show that a little study before a fella dives in can go along way. and it just goes to show that I'm by no means the guru that everyone makes me out to be:)
the girls are healthy but I fear losing a lot of good under growth from the Medi Bomb and risk very small tops.
what to do what to do:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::bitingnails::bitingnails:

intrestingly Rico you Que (means question) an in Hindi it is Ka but prononuced kwavery similar, i also enjoy langauges but I only speak englai I would love to learn some other tounges Spanish German Hindi mainly with some sanskrit

Loads of languages have similar, archaic sounds, like beeeerrr and weeeeed or goooood ;)

Nice Avatar, btw :)

Back
Top Bottom