Dr. WHO, Dr. G The New B - Hello ALL

TheHealthCoop

Some how I got through Art School with out ever smoking, " Yeah, what a waste." So I definitely believe in the impossible. I was raised in an extremely square environment, where I, the creative black sheep believed that if you felt like doing something, you should, If it felt good, then you did it ( I was not yet aware some people are not nice) , so my "Vulcan upbringing still helped me to refrained from, far too much. But creativity and methodology breeds chronic migraines and insomnia, which is a sure fire recipe for becoming Tyler Durdan and creating the rules of FIGHT CLUB.

I studied the medical uses and history of cannabis ferociously till i decided to finally eleviate my pounding head aches and get a good night sleep and not have to hear the birds chirping to let me know sun shine had come round again and I hadn't gotten any sleep yet. Needless to say The Virgin Mary and I finally became friends. A while ao I had a room mate whose girlfriend continued to astound her doctors, wondering how she was even able to walk, let alone seem and feel so healthy with extremely advanced MS. She said I smoke plenty of herb, stay happy and stop taking that shit you guys prescribed me. She continues to do extremely well, showing one of my visiting child hood friends who recently came down with MS as well her x-rays of the lesions in her spin that say she should not be here, but is, hoping to give him some hope and a better alternative to no hope.

I apologize for this being a long kiss hello to all but it's been a very long and inspired road here to learn more from you all, and get to share in your knowledge, your laughs, your feel good tokes, and Im just happy to be in a circle of feel good sharing, as smurffy as it may sound. SO thank you in advance for your replies, your quick newbie rubs, I'll love those too. I am currently drafting out a 16 site RDWC system, and with your help, it will be a success and provide some healing and more laughs feel godo vibes, the long sustained enjoyment of every single stroke of sex, the..."Stay in attack formation", as your vision adventures you down into the nooks and crannies and deep caverous tunnels of a chocolate chip cookie. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom