Dr60 - 250W MH/HPS Grow Journal - Bag Seed

smokeytimez

Welcome all.

This is my first attempt at growing, I invested a small fortune into a set up, consisting of,
250mh/hps light not air cooled.
Vents tt 4'' fan out.
Standard carbon filter.
John innes potting compost.
Vitalink grow feed/bloom
5l pots.
And of course bagseeds lol.

So the current stake of the plants is day 8 of flower.

I germinated the seeds with that paper towel method after a soaking in warm water for 24 hours. 100% success.

I watered the plabts every 3 days during veg and started using nutes on day 12. They responded well so I continued to do this every other watering. I vegged the plants for 3 weeks.

I'm currently 8 days into flower and have identified 6 females from the possible 9, with 3 that I'm still waiting for. So yeah guess this could be a full house, but kinda hoping not as the room ib the tent is quite restricting.

Defo need an upgrade,
IMG_20140705_181251.JPG

At the 2nd day of flower I gave the plants 1/4 bloom and 1/4 grow feed and, on day 7 I flushed them out with ph'd water. 4l to every 5l pot.

IMG_20140703_200513.JPG
IMG_20140703_183922.JPG

So any questions you have or help you can give will be greatly received lol. It all sounds like it's gone a dream, and to be fair it has.

But as a new grower there probably been 100s of things gone wrong but I haven't noticed them.

Cheers all.

Just wondering if someone could help me plz??

It seems as though all my plants are female except for 2 which aren't showing yet.

Is there anything plants do during pollination or growers that could make these seeds feminised??

Because I know someone else that grew 3 plants with these and they were all fenales too.

I'm not complaining but it's a bit odd.

Thanks for any help.

Ok so yeah I've kept the 6 fenales and donated the other 2 to a good cause.

I plucked a few of the bottom leaves off last night and the plants grew over night so I'm assuming they haven't been too stressed by me doing so. Defoliating is something I'm kinda for and against so any opinions on that would be great.

Thanks

Day 10 into flowrring everyone of the plants turned out to be fenale. Anyone have any suggestions?? Is this luck or could this be deliberate??

I thought the stuff you used to make feminized seeds meant you couldn't smokeany buds or anything produced from that plant. But we had a very smokeytimez with it.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Wow, great first run so far. If they were bag seeds then they weren't feminized. You got lucky and now you have a bunch of females. You're asking for help but I don't see that you need it.

Cheers mate.

Maybe I'm just looking for problems, I fed them earlier a mic of 1/4 grow feed and 1/4 bloom they're in day 9 flower they perked up loads. Thanks for your reply mate.

Yes that does look like a hermie sign. I see pistils along with a male looking pod. This could be a good thing if you are in need of seeds.

I'm hoping that I have a bit of time to spot the hermie as they come or hermie hoping lol. And that way I don't get it wrong I'm just so insure as it's my first grow. I check buds with a microscope to see if I see any signs of a herme

Is this right

Cheers guys for the help

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom