drastic dying fan leaves

aquaman76

hey guys, no big deal cuz im near the end of harvest, but do you guys have any input to what may have caused this, or is it the natural way in which the plant ends its cycle. BTY this is my first SCROG and second indoor grow.

What strain is it? Hawaiian skunk haze
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Sativa: 90%; Indica: 10%
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? flower Growth
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long? 9th week
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? fox farm ocean forest
If soil... what is in your mix? fox farm ocean forest with extra perlite and mycorrhizae
If soil... What size pot? 5 gallon
Size of light? 1 48x3w top led grow light reflector series
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 72-82 f
RH of Room/cab? 40%
PH of media or res? dont know
Any Pests ? no insects yet
How often are you watering? twice a week, one time plain water, the next full strength feeding
Type and strength of ferts used? nectar for the gods : Herculean Harvest, Zeus Juice, Medusa's Magic (up until 4 weeks ago)
IMG_155721.JPG
IMG_155616.JPG

It looks to me like you had either nute burn or a deficiency maybe Cal/Mg that got out of control. Leaves naturally yellow as they near harvest due to the plant using up its available stored nutrients, but not to the point of drying up to a crisp.

Looks like nutes burn to me, like you said they at the end so not too much of a deal as long as you do a proper flush.

Looks like nutes burn to me, like you said they at the end so not too much of a deal as long as you do a proper flush.

See my nurse are organic, idk if that makes a difference but it got to this point very slowly. It started like at the beginning of September and i basically flushed as soon as i seen the yellowing start to become more abundant. I also started to think it could have been cal/mag def but who knows. When do you start to add cal/mag to the feeding process?

Well i grow hydro and use RO water so I have to use calmag from the start. Are you using RO water?
Most feeds have calmag within them and you shouldn't have to add any. Epsom salts work well too for MAG DEF. How much longer is your flowerring supposed to take?

Well i grow hydro and use RO water so I have to use calmag from the start. Are you using RO water?
Most feeds have calmag within them and you shouldn't have to add any. Epsom salts work well too for MAG DEF. How much longer is your flowerring supposed to take?

I'm using my tap water. I let it sit for 24 hours the ph test and get it to about 6.0 to 6.5 range. I'm like a week away from the 24 hours of dark (I asume) but I'm checking the trichomes every other day the make sure it's what I want.

Also I like to stay with the organic fertilizer. I started out with just the medusas magic from NFTG then when flower hit i went to the Herculaneum harvest and growth enhancer. I didn't want to freak out over a couple of yellow leaves like everyone else does one here when they get one. The buds look and smoke fantastic. ( I cut a nug and dried it to test). They can be a little bit more plump but hey, I can't complain for my first SCROG with only ONE 48x3w led light

Back
Top Bottom