DrDoob's Continuous Carousel Of Cannabis: Hempy, MarsHydro, GROWant, Rx Green

I’d be surprised if you need to do much Doob. My QBs produce very little heat. The driver produces more, and even that isn’t much. I had a fan running above it at first but it was complete over kill. Just not needed at all - the tiny extraction fan I made does the trick on its own :)

I’d be surprised if you need to do much Doob. My QBs produce very little heat. The driver produces more, and even that isn’t much. I had a fan running above it at first but it was complete over kill. Just not needed at all - the tiny extraction fan I made does the trick on its own :)
I’ve got lots of air flow going overall due to summer time heat, not just the lights. It’s silly, I’ve got a 6” exhaust fan for the whole room and also in tent’s 4 and 5, two 4” in tent 3, one in tent 1, and 1 in tent 5 (for intake). Also have three clip on fans in tent 4, two in tent 3 and 4, and one in tent 1. Lol it really is a wind factory now that I list them all out like that and I still haven’t decided if I’ll keep tent 2 or not.

I do have some improvements to make, like venting the tents out to the next room instead just out in the open. I’ve also got an 8” fan to replace the 6” in the main room, which I think will run a bit quieter.

It’s awesome fun having a whole room I can dedicate to this.
:passitleft:

They don’t have fans or anything just metal heat syncs but they don’t seem to get too hot so far. I do have tons of fans in the room though, it sounds like a wind factory.

This light has no heatsink, but you can control temperature well, well done

It’s awesome fun having a whole room I can dedicate to this.
Yeah it really must be! I Can absolutely imagine it :)

Yeah - that’s a lot of moving air and it sounds excellent. I’m lucky I can grow outside in summer and won’t be wrangling a tent environment in the heat.

Yeah it really must be! I Can absolutely imagine it :)

Yeah - that’s a lot of moving air and it sounds excellent. I’m lucky I can grow outside in summer and won’t be wrangling a tent environment in the heat.

I’m envious, I have a great backyard that would be perfect, but if I grew out there it would draw too much attention from the homeless population that lives in the canyon.

Heya MH great to see you around. How the non-stop work going?

Just had an interesting experience with the landlords, they were trying to track down the source of a noise. Instantly I knew it was wind favtory. They’re fine now they know where it’s coming from, was just a bit scary for a minute lying to them “I don’t think I hear anything, maybe it’s an airplane”.

Just had an interesting experience with the landlords, they were trying to track down the source of a noise. Instantly I knew it was wind favtory. They’re fine now they know where it’s coming from, was just a bit scary for a minute lying to them “I don’t think I hear anything, maybe it’s an airplane”.

:rofl::rofl:

Oh, thanks. It's been a long day.

50 minutes. I posted that 50 minutes ago and still haven't stopped to take a hit. That is wrong on many levels. Let me make amends and take five in a row. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Edit: And it was already loaded. :straightface:

50 minutes. I posted that 50 minutes ago and still haven't stopped to take a hit. That is wrong on many levels. Let me make amends and take five in a row. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Edit: And it was already loaded. :straightface:
That day sounds way too long... I’ve been so busy with the basement and work I’ve hardly smoked myself. Just transplanted the six clones, now time to join you for five in a row, well I guess these two joints will suffice.
:passitleft::passitleft:

I'll keep going then Doob. You're a hard man to keep up with. Lol!

:bongrip:

That emoticon could stand to be bigger.

This is why I do edibles. Lol! I'm just now taking the 5th hit, and it's been another hour. :rofl: I've been considering rethinking my consumption and allowing myself to go back to a straight brownie regimen. I was two brownies a day, no fail, and I soar. This smoking, for me, is hit and miss. Get a member with an urgent question and I'm lost for an hour or more, with no thought to stop and smoke.

Edibles take care of the baseline, and my baseline is somewhere up higher than most can function. Lol!

How's it feel to stand in front of the tents and you're not in the garage? Everything is easily accessible, I take it? The garage must feel spacious. Haha!

This is why I do edibles. Lol! I'm just now taking the 5th hit, and it's been another hour. :rofl: I've been considering rethinking my consumption and allowing myself to go back to a straight brownie regimen. I was two brownies a day, no fail, and I soar. This smoking, for me, is hit and miss. Get a member with an urgent question and I'm lost for an hour or more, with no thought to stop and smoke.

Edibles take care of the baseline, and my baseline is somewhere up higher than most can function. Lol!

How's it feel to stand in front of the tents and you're not in the garage? Everything is easily accessible, I take it? The garage must feel spacious. Haha!
Lol, I just can’t do the edibles too often they slow me down too much. I’ll make a batch of Carnival brownies of course though. :drool:

I just like smoking cause I can stop and start as needed (regulated dosing), edibles I have to find the perfect dosage through experimentation and hope to not to go far, and well I’m always going to go too far. Maybe if brownies weren’t so damn delicious.

The basement is awesome although it’s almost as cramped as the garage was, except I’ve made sure to keep a good sized open work (soon to be storage no doubt) area. Using tents and their doors has proven troublesome, it’s like tent-tetris with airflow issues. It really is like a tent city now.

Just not having to open and close that garage door and feeling like a crackhead hiding out there with it always closed is great. These new lights are pretty awesome too my hempies are loving life right now, I’m really feeling that joy.

I can feel that joy too Doob. I can't wait to get back out there and see it.

I hear you on the dosing. I don't have to meet any deadlines that aren't of my own making and I don't share my home with anyone else. I can get away with being much higher than most. Lol! My brownies pack a whopping 75 mg apiece, by my best guess. That's 150 mg of THC and Carnival terps on a day I'm dosing only brownies.

Most days now I only have one, split into a morning and evening dose, and smoke throughout the day. How funny that after all this time I'm still finding my personal sweet spot, but then part of that is because we discovered cobs. :rofl:

You'll love Carnival brownies. Get the dose right and you feel "normal." Highly energetic, insightful, creatively inclined....you know, all those things you are already, but more focused. Nice things about the brownies is the longevity of the 11-hydroxy buzz. Find a Carnival baseline and everything else you smoke is enhanced without interfering with the baseline.

The daughter and I talk all the time about the value of her baseline of high CBD oils. She sticks faithfully to that capsule regimen and the rest of her cannabis experience is pure enjoyment, with a bite of brownie to assure a good night's sleep, free from nightmares. As long as she maintains the baseline she wakes up with comfy toes. That's her indicator that her ECS is balanced enough. :battingeyelashes: Cute, eh? Lol!

You have no baseline established, dosing as you go. It might be interesting to try a capsule regimen to get a more consistent supply of reserve troops to hit those receptors. Start low and slowly increase until the sense of well-being is consistent. It'll likely be a much lower dose than you think it'll take if you get it in three to four doses a day. You'll still smoke, but it'll be for different reasons.

Just thinking off the top of my head. Time to get dressed and head out for lunch. It's my day to call BINGO! Catch you later :ciao:

You'll love Carnival brownies. Get the dose right and you feel "normal." Highly energetic, insightful, creatively inclined....you know, all those things you are already, but more focused. Nice things about the brownies is the longevity of the 11-hydroxy buzz. Find a Carnival baseline and everything else you smoke is enhanced without interfering with the baseline.
That basically is how I felt on the Carnival cob. It was a great day, I can’t wait to try the brownies. In fact I just soaked some seeds right before I checked the site, so it’ll just be about 3-4 months or so. Out of 20ish seeds I’m only am doing one Carnival seed so hopefully it’s THE ONE.

Now I have a better room I think I’ll have a lot more herbs to play with. Capsules are right up there on my list to try out. I think I need more sativa goodness for them.

I just dropped a few seeds to soak.

Select Breeders:
2x Malawi (Reg)(Unk) - Ace Seeds
1x Blueberry (Fem)(Unk) - I forget
1x Carnival (Fem)(Unk) - Ministry of Cannabis
1x Black Cherry Punch (Fem)(Unk) - In House Genetics
1x Foul Mouth (Fem)(Unk) - Dungeon Vault Genetics
1x Starbux (Fem)(Unk) - Dungeon Vault Genetics

2x 1:1 Earth Day (Reg)(Unk) - Harliquinn x Rockbud x Strawberry Cough x Super Silver Haze - Earth Day Seed exchange.

DrDoob 1990’s Crosses:
6x 1990s jar (Reg)(0%)

Later today I’m going to drop these:

DrDoob’s Unknown OG Male Crosses:
1x Violet Haze x Unknown OG (Reg)(Unk)
1x OG Kush x Unknown OG (Patio OG) (Reg)(Unk)
1x 1024 x Unknown OG (Reg)(Unk)
1x 1024(b) x Unknown OG (Dog Butt) (Reg)(100%)
1x Cotton Candy x Unknown OG (Reg)(Unk)
1x Unknown OG (f2) (Reg)(100%)

Back
Top Bottom