Dreadednorth's First Grow Journal - 2015

Looking good brother. Getting closer to that finish line now. It's a great feeling smoking your own gear.

Americans only are well versed with the metric system if in a science/mathematics based profession. I especially detest the Celsius to Farenheit conversion so I typically use the google conversion tool.

Any fun updates Dreaded?

update flowering day 52

haha yes gotta love the conversion tool! especially when your too tired :volcano-smiley::cheer:

Today i was rushing out the door to take off for the 4 day long weekend(happy zombie Jesus weekend), so i topped up the res, balanced ph,threw in ice water bottle and snapped a few pics with the lights off haha so they are out of focus. This coming week i will be doing a flush, grabbed myself a cheapo 30x magnifying glass and i got some free nutes samples from the hydro store so that was the highlight of my week.as i am unable to do res change on the regular day, so i feed only 10gallons last sat and just added ph balanced RO water to keep the water levels even all week so should be fairly diluted by today then i added 3 gallons to top it before i left so hopefully the girls will have enough till i get back. the buds are swelling up nice, already i am very happy already with my first grow's production any more than this is just bonus:thumb::volcano-smiley:

DSC_079814.JPG
DSC_080313.JPG
DSC_08029.JPG

update flowering day 52

haha yes gotta love the conversion tool! especially when your too tired :volcano-smiley::cheer:

Today i was rushing out the door to take off for the 4 day long weekend(happy zombie Jesus weekend), so i topped up the res, balanced ph,threw in ice water bottle and snapped a few pics with the lights off haha so they are out of focus. This coming week i will be doing a flush, grabbed myself a cheapo 30x magnifying glass and i got some free nutes samples from the hydro store so that was the highlight of my week.as i am unable to do res change on the regular day, so i feed only 10gallons last sat and just added ph balanced RO water to keep the water levels even all week so should be fairly diluted by today then i added 3 gallons to top it before i left so hopefully the girls will have enough till i get back. the buds are swelling up nice, already i am very happy already with my first grow's production any more than this is just bonus:thumb::volcano-smiley:

DSC_079814.JPG
DSC_080313.JPG
DSC_08029.JPG

Looking good! I am finding patience to be a bit of a challenge myself, especially after toasting my bag seed plants I had going.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom