Dread's 12/12 Grow

Exaclty your new theres alot of stuff that your not aware of, as neither am i. I wouldnt really call them lurkers i would call them more as quiet learners just because your a member on here doesnt mean that you have to comment on every thread theres alot of times i check threads out that have info i might need to know in the future but i dont comment because im learning not teaching. Dont worry as a noobe youll learn alot of stuff.

Lurker check in. lol
Your plants are coming along nicely, Dread. Beautiful colors!
Man! There are so many grow journals going now, it's hard to keep up.
But, it's great that everybody's growing!

See things are improving the lurkers are coming out! lol jk
tricome i know your not a lurker!

Exaclty your new theres alot of stuff that your not aware of, as neither am i. I wouldnt really call them lurkers i would call them more as quiet learners just because your a member on here doesnt mean that you have to comment on every thread theres alot of times i check threads out that have info i might need to know in the future but i dont comment because im learning not teaching. Dont worry as a noobe youll learn alot of stuff.

lol yea like quoting, i just figured that one out earlier today, and i've got to say that this forum is an absolute godsend, i'm one of those people that get really proud of my accomplishments and since i can't talk to anyone i know about my growing this forum is my outlet for /learning/sharing/ and hopefully soon enough teaching, --props to dread, txstate, and mcbudz for the advice and info!!!!!!!!

and btw l8 do you have a grow in progress right now? the only thing better than bud,...is more bud lol.....if you do have one send me link so i can check it out!

Everyone, thanks for the activity! I do realize there are alot of grows going on these days. I was gettin lonely in here... lol. but yeah IRIE I get you man. Thanks for the compliment too.

Perico: Thanks man. I'm glad I've helped you out. If you ever need anything just ask, I'll always be willing to lend a word or two. :smokin:

Pan: Thanks for stopin by, your words are highly regarded as far as I'm concerned. I appreciate the rep points as well. :thanks:

Thanks for the rep Rugdoc! I will try and return the favor sometime.

Trichome: Thanks for the compliments! Im glad you came out of hiding! :grinjoint:lol. But seriously, I agree with you, I think it's a really great thing how much everyone is sharing and contributing. The number of new members is really impressive. Good to see all the new faces around here!

Dread, thank you and you're welcome..and well now that you mention it Dread,...lol, you see the set up i have in my thread right? i wanted to take the four fastest growers and put them in a converted cabinet, i've been searching for specs or input, any advice?
----if anyone else has any imput i'd sure appreciate it!

Thanks Harry! :ganjamon:

Heres a couple shots I took today when the lights were on.

01436.JPG

02919.JPG

Look who decided to show up...
:smokin:
01928.JPG

Your buds remind me of fourth of july because your buds look like fireworks you have your white hairs and then those lovely red hairs, and the lady bug looks like she fits right in! Very nice

Dread looking very good.:Rasta:

I am no lurker and have been following your thread.:smokin:

+rep for the great work you are doing.:goodjob: I tried to give rep but have already given it.

Love that last shot I have corrected the color shift and want to know if you want me to send it to you.

Let's all get out to VOTE in the 420 Contest's Here

Pan4

Looks good!!! Love the lady bug! You should put it up in one of the contests.

Good grow!

Thanks L8, Smokeyjoe, Pan4, Mrkeller, and rugdoc!

Here is the Ladybug pic all balanced out thanks to Pan4! :grinjoint:
Makes for a killer wallpaper if anyone is interested!

mail_google_com.jpg

Back
Top Bottom