Dread's 3rd Soil Grow.

Thank you all so much! I highly appreciate each and every one of your comments!!! Seriously thank you guys and gals so much for all the kind words I'm truly honored to have gained your respect.

'Stonerhenge', day 52 of bloom:

02444.JPG

01690.JPG

Well shes getting more and more amber each day and I think I'm gonna chop her as soon as I can. I've already done one rather large flush on the 27th. I put 18gal through her 4gal bucket. The last 5 gallons contained clearex at 10ml/gal. Do you think one more flush of this volume will get her close to 0ppm runoff or will she need a couple more flushes? Thanks!

Yes sir! lol. I had 20 but went with 18. As quickly as I could pour, she could drain. That extra perlite comes in handy after all! Is there a limit to how much you should flush with?

I figure that the soil has reached the the point where it cannot become any more saturated. So while you have it this wet, why not just run a large volume through to flush the maximum number of salts from the soil... Just my theory anyway.

Most of it went straight through... The plant retained a few gallons because the soil was very dry before the flush, but other than that it was all runoff.

Thank you all so much! I highly appreciate each and every one of your comments!!! Seriously thank you guys and gals so much for all the kind words I'm truly honored to have gained your respect.

'Stonerhenge', day 52 of bloom:

Well shes getting more and more amber each day and I think I'm gonna chop her as soon as I can. I've already done one rather large flush on the 27th. I put 18gal through her 4gal bucket. The last 5 gallons contained clearex at 10ml/gal. Do you think one more flush of this volume will get her close to 0ppm runoff or will she need a couple more flushes? Thanks!

I don't think 20 gallons flush with clearx is too much ....I'm going to flush for 1 week thats 12 floods and drain a day using Clearx and Sugar Daddy:Rasta:

Thanks alot for the advice regarding flushing guys!!

Citrus Bagseed day 54 bloom:
004195.JPG

02644.JPG

'Stonerhenge' undergrowth:
03936.JPG

Sorry about the flash, I promise to get some more natural shots soon... :peace:

Back
Top Bottom