Dread's 400w Tent

re: Dread's 400w Tent

:yahoo:

Really nice looking nugs Doctor D - beautiful pics too - congrats on a beautiful harvest! I'll be sticking around to follow your coco exploits. :)

Very nice harvest!

This was a great journal. I have probably spent the most time on this site staring at your pictures.:reading420magazine:
I look forward to the next one! Coco will be interesting... It seems others are having success using it. Is this going to be your first run in coco?

:goodjob:

Edit: went back and saw you had the clone in coco...
I'll change my question. About what height from the soil were the plants at harvest?
:peace:

:yahoo:

Really nice looking nugs Doctor D - beautiful pics too - congrats on a beautiful harvest! I'll be sticking around to follow your coco exploits. :)

Thanks X! I appreciate you stopping by with how busy you seem to be. Stay tuned, this round is going to be sweet.

Very nice harvest!

This was a great journal. I have probably spent the most time on this site staring at your pictures.:reading420magazine:
I look forward to the next one! Coco will be interesting... It seems others are having success using it. Is this going to be your first run in coco?

:goodjob:

Edit: went back and saw you had the clone in coco...
I'll change my question. About what height from the soil were the plants at harvest?
:peace:

Thats Scops. I'm very glad to hear you have enjoyed the journal so far. Gives me reason to keep it going...

To answer your questions... Yes this will be my first time using coco. So far, so good. They look healthier than any plants I've grown in the past. Most of my plants from the first round were at 20-25 inches from the soil. I flowered a bit earlier than I could have, but I really wasn't going to yield on the last run, I just wanted to figure what strains were what.

I'll have an update on whats going on in the tent soon.

Yeah Dread man!
We're both going for a full on Coco run.
Can't wait to see what you do with yours brother.
Should be an epic journey.
thanks for the rep!
:passitleft:

nice harvest and beautiful nugs Doc + reps. im loving these bags btw, they dont even look like the same strains I grew last round:)

Thanks Jon... Wish you could taste some of the flo with me bro.

Stoked your having success with the bags. If I had a good dehumidifier I would use the bags every time. They just put out so much moisture that I was getting close to 70% RH at times in my tent. No bueno...

Yeah Dread man!
We're both going for a full on Coco run.
Can't wait to see what you do with yours brother.
Should be an epic journey.
thanks for the rep!
:passitleft:

Yeeeaaah buddy!

Thanks Vick. Wait til you see what I've got up my sleeve... I'll give you a hint, just built my first scrog!

Stay tuned brother, gonna be a wild second round in here.

oooooooooooooooooohhhh.
Coco scrog!!
anxious to see this Coco D scrog up in your spot!

Here is a look at what I've been up to lately...

I've got two Flo, one unknown Indica (#4), and one unknown Sativa (#5). I used Icemud's idea of a V-Scrog, only I opted to elevate just one of the sides. This allows my sativa dominant strain to get closer to the light and will allow me (in theory) to more effectively manage the canopy during stretch. I gave them a 24 hour dark period to jump start flowering last night. Now comes the fun part...

Here's a rundown of what my setup consists of:

5 gal nursery pots
75% Coco, 25% perlite
Blue Planet Nutes
Temps 78/69
RH 55%
400w HPS

Two Flo's on the left, #4 Indica second from the right and #5 Sativa on the far right.

0011216.JPG

013480.JPG

0051025.JPG

017319.JPG

Extra Credit

Coco/perlite
Blue Planet 2part, Early Bloom, Liquid Blue, Ca/Mg
3x 23w 2300k CFL in the back of a spare closet
Strain #3 from previous grow. Unknown Indica hybrid
Eight weeks into flower, one week into flush

026170.JPG

031126.JPG

L scrog! siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!
bloody well done with filling that scrog so nicely.
and extra credit earned with that #3 too bro!
Now I see what you've been up to lately ya sneaky little rasta man.
+reps
:rollit:

I'm gunna burn a L in favor of your scrog holmes.

L scrog! siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!
bloody well done with filling that scrog so nicely.
and extra credit earned with that #3 too bro!
Now I see what you've been up to lately ya sneaky little rasta man.
+reps
:rollit:

I'm gunna burn a L in favor of your scrog holmes.

Hope that L didnt get you too shanti over there... I'm glad you approve of the L-scrog. Cred goes to Icemud, hes on to something with the V-scrog setup.

Thanks for the reps.

sweet scrog Dread! love that you only raised one side to accomodate the sativas + reps every is looking proper in here as usual:)

Thanks for stopping by Jon. Glad you like the setup, can't lie, you had something to do with that. I'm happy to have joined the ranks with all you scrog soldiers. I appreciate the reps too bro.

Report for the homies following this journal. :ganjamon:

I'm beyond stoked to bring you this announcement. I picked up a 600w Galaxy digi today... Stepping up to play with the big dogs around here. Going for some big numbers this round. Scrog, Coco, 600w... Yessir.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig #'s

great purchase..

:thumb:

Awesome Dread!!!

Hey Dread,looking good man.I'll be following as I'll need some tips for sure.
My BuyDutchSeeds finally arrived.I was afraid they'd never get here.Five and a half week wait.
Anyway,42 survived the trip so I will begin very soon.Peace! :)

Day 11 since flip.

I fired up the new Galaxy 600 watt ballast and damn shes bright! 600 watt sunmaster bulb doin the job proper. It's been in the tent for a few days and the ladies seem to be truckin right along. Stoked for whats to come!

0011239.JPG

024181.JPG

018302.JPG

I chopped the little coco clone, ended up at right around nine weeks. She had a pretty purple fade in her final days. I'll have some shots of the final cured product in the weeks to come.

021255.JPG

04178.JPG

04077.JPG

025190.JPG

Big thanks to everybody who has dropped by and said hello, given me reps, or sent good vibes my way. I would also like to once again thank Corey for letting me try his nutrient line. If you are still following the journal, thanks bro. Your nutrients are the bee's nee's, you should give yourself a big pat on the back...

Sending good vibes now... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom