Dread's 400w Tent

re: Dread's 400w Tent

Beautifully healthy Dread man.
Great job on keeping that scrog's canopy so even!
That tent is going to be a glorious site in about a month!
amazing photos too.
+reps my friend

Thank you guys. I appreciate the support you have shown me, its pretty cool to see green thumbs such as yourselves getting a kick out of the grow.

Hey Dread.Almost a month now with no updates.Hope all is well in your world buddy. ;)

Yeah Dread,
You gunna roll in and shock us with some bangin harvest pics?

Thanks to everybody who has been a part of my journal. I'm a lousy journal keeper for sure, so thanks for sticking it out with me. Its been a smooth month. I bought a dehuey to keep the RH below 60%. The 600 is killin it. It did burn the tips of a few plants, but that I can live with. These nugs gon be fat yo.

Flo, because that is all that matters...

0021308.JPG

009746.JPG

019273.JPG

010702.JPG

016378.JPG

Just a teaser for now, proper updates to come...

X,Vick, thanks for the kindness. Wish I had the chance to give you guys a cut of this Flo.

A couple more from the other day. These babys are on flush duty. Not long now...

023211.JPG

033127.JPG

024189.JPG

014466.JPG

007910.JPG

yep, what Vick said bro, every pic ive seen of Flo is a nug of the month kinda nug! I ve got to give it a try sometime. + some well deserved reps Dread your plants and pics are stunning to say the least:)

Thank you Jon. I hope you get your hands on a good Flo cut, its something special.

Hey Dread,haven't seen you around for awhile.Hope life is good as I await an update on your journal buddy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom