Dread's Comeback Grow

Doctor Dread you and that Cloner work very, very well together. :yahoo:
Wonderful work!
Any hints on getting these roots buried in soil tenderly?
Fantastic, you got it going on.
:bravo:

Doctor Dread you and that Cloner work very, very well together. :yahoo:
Wonderful work!
Any hints on getting these roots buried in soil tenderly?
Fantastic, you got it going on.
:bravo:

Thanks man! All I do to plant them is make a deep hole and spiral the roots as you fill in the pot with soil. They have really taken to their new home and are growing out very nicely... :grinjoint:

Pretty tight! Them girls are really moving and congrats on the clones, they look great.:peace:

Thanks for stopin by sisco! Glad you like!!:ganjamon:

Took some photos of the big plant tonight... Thought I might not be the only one who enjoyed peepin em... :yummy:

New veg light!!
rsz_0078.jpg

rsz_0171.jpg

05516.JPG

05316.JPG

04918.JPG

0837.JPG

Gonna be one hell of a cola!! :yahoo:
0684.JPG

:thanks: for looking! :peace:

Big tings a gwan 'ere so!!!!!!!!!!!! Comin along nicely dread :slide:.. Pretty pretty bud fa real bro :yummy:

im happy for ya, we all knew them punks couldnt hold u down...

+rep

:dro:

Word, you got some fat-bottomed girls putting on the weight. Very nasty bud pr0n which I love hehe. Some really nice shots you got there. The closeups are pretty. Those colas are gonna be sick...and heavy. Can't wait to see more. Keep it up.

L8ER

Wow! Those look great DD. It's good to see you back on your feet. I'm excited to see your experience with that light system.

:peace:

Good to see ya Ab! Thanks man it means alot comin from the master... I hope to have a setup like yours someday!

those plants are lookin great. Appears as though they are starting their weight gaining stage. keep up the good work.

Thanks alot man! I'm pretty stoked to see em get all fat! :grinjoint:

Big tings a gwan 'ere so!!!!!!!!!!!! Comin along nicely dread :slide:.. Pretty pretty bud fa real bro :yummy:

im happy for ya, we all knew them punks couldnt hold u down...

+rep

:dro:

Dro!! Whatup man good to see you! Love your positivity... Always spreadin good vibes dro.

Word, you got some fat-bottomed girls putting on the weight. Very nasty bud pr0n which I love hehe. Some really nice shots you got there. The closeups are pretty. Those colas are gonna be sick...and heavy. Can't wait to see more. Keep it up.

L8ER

Yo Grooster! Glad you stoped by. You've got a dirty mind sir... ;) Thanks man!

Well folks theres only one problem with the veg side of the garden right now... Too many plants!! Not a bad problem to have.... So the decision was made to put two of the clones into flower. I really had no other options aside from giving them to a friend. I had 5 clones from one plant and 3 from the other, so I just evened it out and flowered 2 of the 5... Here they are after their first 12 hour dark period.

003295.JPG

Just a small update on the clones and new seedlings... The new light has really thrown them into high gear. Who knew my first batch would be this healthy... I couldn't have asked for better looking clones. :grinjoint:

rsz_050.jpg

03634.JPG

03729.JPG

04723.JPG

03942.JPG

03239.JPG

P.S. I just placed my order for a 2x4x5 tent on ebay!! Cant wait to get this veg setup legit.... :yahoo::goof:

Thanks Sisco!! Your always keepin spirits high! Appreciate it my man... I hope your enjoying that recent harvest of yours!

Bloom update...

Plant #1 is doing really well. The leaves have been slowly yellowing since last feeding, but the tips look a little burnt so tonight I gave her a shot of N and backed off the ppm to 600. Hopefully she'll green up for me. Also tonight I started using FF Chaching.
02857.JPG

02364.JPG

03539.JPG

003299.JPG

006242.JPG

Plant #2 has been to hell and back... Shes recovering from a severe lockout/ph problem. I was giving her too many nutes and there was excessive buildup in the medium. I flushed the soil and began with weaker nutes and shes responding well. She lost almost all of her fan leaves so now shes just a fat nug waiting to be plucked. Still a few weeks left so theres still time to make a comeback!

017108.JPG

02081.JPG

015126.JPG

:thanks: for stopin' by!

Forgot to throw this in there last night... Very good smoking. I find myself taking a couple hits off the bowl and setting it down only to find it hours later with green still in it. Powerful stone with a narcotic, couchlock buzz.

007238.JPG

I would just like to say, :bravo:, I love your light, I want to get one now.

Pipe dreams:roorrip:, haha but it never hurts to dream bro. :smokin:

Great grow, great vibe!

:peace: from the mountains, +rep.

Great plants Dread, those colas are amazing, especially that gigantic leaning one!! :bravo:

Looks like your girls are a couple weeks ahead of mine, I'll be chopping while you'll be smoking perfectly cured magic.

That purple nug looks amazing!

Back
Top Bottom