Dreamingtree’s 3rd Round Grow, Soil, Fox Farms Trio, Happy Frog Soil, Blue Dream & Black Indica, Mars Eco 98’s

One plant is giving me a hard time and one is doing exactly what I want it to do.
The blue dream is breaking where I topped it. Where the two shoots attach to the main stalk they come apart with just the smallest movements.
This is the second place that I broke this plant. In this picture I’m pointing at where it comes apart.
00E8A4C8-E8D9-4E8A-AA4A-B3BBC8C12967.jpeg

It comes apart very easy at this joint and it’s slowing down one of the tops.
Any ideas?

Tape it.

Yea @Backlipslide their autoflowers have turned ours disappointing for me but it’s a different story with their photoperiod strains. I’m happy with the black indica and the blue dream it’s just the autoflowers that have been bunk
Hey brother hows it been going over the garden doing ok? An yea ive heard there autos tend to suck quality wise. Ive had back luck with every auto i ran from them. I got some seeds last year from them all autos and every1 had some sort of problem. And only time quality was really good i had a supper small lame yield. But all my other autos came out flame. Thats why i started using fast buds genetics for my auto breeding i was doing. And there stuff was great compared to crapkings lol. I finally started getting big yields and good quality lol so a win win for me. Then i really started working on making beans. Thats when i started to try an stabilize 2 of the strains i made but really found out how long of a time it takes to really make super gud quality beans lol. So after a few runs i got it good enough for right now but decided to wait to finish making them till i had more room for one. And two i dnt wana waste my highbrix soil on expriments lol. An for three i dont have the xtra money to waste on nutes an shit for xtra runs tht dnt yield or would be expriments. An since i need all the space i got right now jus to get every1s issues delt with medicinally i dnt wana waste it lol. But yea off to finish up an catch up in the journal
Thats right there were three total. One was older than the other two. It wasn’t very good but that’s right there were no seeds in the first one at all. Something must have stressed the other two during flower.

Should I clean my tent really well before I put these new girls into flower? In case there is any pollen from the herms?

Idk how long its been since this post but if its to late then my bad lol. But yes i do a total wash down every harvest till i went perpetual. Now i do it like every other month or so. An i wash tht sucker from cieling to floor lol the whole thing.

I’m having heat problems because my house air conditioner sucks and it gets up to 85 in the house during the day. That’s when I keep my lights off right now so basically night temps are hotter than day temps.
Maybe I should reverse the schedule so the lights are on during the hottest part of the day and their night time is cool but the day is hotter than average. More natural like a hot climate
I will probably just veg for a long time until I can get an air conditioner for the room my tent is in. ..

Yea bro i wud not do that change. If u dnt got ac in tht room with them then u had it right the first time. Keep it lights off during the day and on at night. Shit thats whT i do an i even have ac lol. But yea brother 2much heat can stress ur plant n cause it to hermie an make seeds as well jus a thought maybe the reason ur one plants seeded was cause of heat stress. I would stress the issue of get some ac in there asap b4 doing anything else. That will do wonders for ur harvests quality dude trust me. U wudnt think it but environmental issues are almost the most important thing to make sure u got all good when growing. Specially depending on the type of method u use to grow. Like when i first started highbrix growing i burned up my first gorilla glue#4 auto because i didnt have the humidity up high enough so all tht energy coursing threw the plant caused her to burn up. But she still made buds and being mineral dense but prolly not much lol but being highbrix made it still some of the best bud ive ever tasted lol. So i can jus imagine this time the White Alien's, the GSC n Ice Cream should be some fire ass buds since they been almost perfect the whole time. Except the Ice Cream she had some issue tht im trying to work out but not nearly as bad as her burning up. But i figure being good from the start sorta lol shud do way better this round i cant wait to harvest her. But yea man things seem to be popping off in the garden now congrats
So I think I’ve had the strains backwards. I’ll wait a little longer to be sure. One of them has huge fan leaves, it’s crazy.
Quadlining is going well. The four new tops are growing out quickly, but I haven’t tied them down yet.
I watered today three days from the last watering. 1 gallon between both plants.
1 tsp grow big
1/2 tsp great white
Ph 6.5
9F432F00-9C23-4197-AF16-B7DADF7075C8.jpeg
7B33551C-BB1D-494C-8A3A-A1969952FC27.jpeg
72410494-EEDA-4793-937F-16DBC635B3B3.jpeg
8B6E0995-418F-49A5-96A6-D5EDA747F71E.jpeg

Dam brother lookn great congrats. If u want fat solid colas i would aslo include tip spreading or node stacking its both the same thing in ur training ur doing for these girls. Jus take the top of each stem where the two leaves meet n spread them out an bend them down to open them up abit. That helps the next node to get light and incourge her to grow out alil quicker. So if u keep doing it each day atleast once it will make ur branches into solid colas when u harvest her lol. But yea brother lookn really good an again congrats.

I broke one of my plants in two places trying to bent the branches. I wired the branches in place so hopefully it heals

Yea man if u cought it quick wen u broke it it should be fine. Ive broken numerous branches mains included and i jus take a popsicle stick and some fuzzy pipe cleaners an twist them around the branch n p-stick. Hope this helps an she makes it threw all fine which im sure she will. An even if a big main branche does break oh well jus keep her going till u get her where u want. Thats what i do if i break off a big piece as long as some is left she will continue on. These are hardy plants am they want to live trust me lol. But yea use some duct tape or my stick idea if u want to remove whatever u use once she is healed up. Eitherway good luck brother catch u later.

Hey brother hows it been going over the garden doing ok? An yea ive heard there autos tend to suck quality wise. Ive had back luck with every auto i ran from them. I got some seeds last year from them all autos and every1 had some sort of problem. And only time quality was really good i had a supper small lame yield. But all my other autos came out flame. Thats why i started using fast buds genetics for my auto breeding i was doing. And there stuff was great compared to crapkings lol. I finally started getting big yields and good quality lol so a win win for me. Then i really started working on making beans. Thats when i started to try an stabilize 2 of the strains i made but really found out how long of a time it takes to really make super gud quality beans lol. So after a few runs i got it good enough for right now but decided to wait to finish making them till i had more room for one. And two i dnt wana waste my highbrix soil on expriments lol. An for three i dont have the xtra money to waste on nutes an shit for xtra runs tht dnt yield or would be expriments. An since i need all the space i got right now jus to get every1s issues delt with medicinally i dnt wana waste it lol. But yea off to finish up an catch up in the journal

Idk how long its been since this post but if its to late then my bad lol. But yes i do a total wash down every harvest till i went perpetual. Now i do it like every other month or so. An i wash tht sucker from cieling to floor lol the whole thing.

Yea bro i wud not do that change. If u dnt got ac in tht room with them then u had it right the first time. Keep it lights off during the day and on at night. Shit thats whT i do an i even have ac lol. But yea brother 2much heat can stress ur plant n cause it to hermie an make seeds as well jus a thought maybe the reason ur one plants seeded was cause of heat stress. I would stress the issue of get some ac in there asap b4 doing anything else. That will do wonders for ur harvests quality dude trust me. U wudnt think it but environmental issues are almost the most important thing to make sure u got all good when growing. Specially depending on the type of method u use to grow. Like when i first started highbrix growing i burned up my first gorilla glue#4 auto because i didnt have the humidity up high enough so all tht energy coursing threw the plant caused her to burn up. But she still made buds and being mineral dense but prolly not much lol but being highbrix made it still some of the best bud ive ever tasted lol. So i can jus imagine this time the White Alien's, the GSC n Ice Cream should be some fire ass buds since they been almost perfect the whole time. Except the Ice Cream she had some issue tht im trying to work out but not nearly as bad as her burning up. But i figure being good from the start sorta lol shud do way better this round i cant wait to harvest her. But yea man things seem to be popping off in the garden now congrats

Dam brother lookn great congrats. If u want fat solid colas i would aslo include tip spreading or node stacking its both the same thing in ur training ur doing for these girls. Jus take the top of each stem where the two leaves meet n spread them out an bend them down to open them up abit. That helps the next node to get light and incourge her to grow out alil quicker. So if u keep doing it each day atleast once it will make ur branches into solid colas when u harvest her lol. But yea brother lookn really good an again congrats.

Yea man if u cought it quick wen u broke it it should be fine. Ive broken numerous branches mains included and i jus take a popsicle stick and some fuzzy pipe cleaners an twist them around the branch n p-stick. Hope this helps an she makes it threw all fine which im sure she will. An even if a big main branche does break oh well jus keep her going till u get her where u want. Thats what i do if i break off a big piece as long as some is left she will continue on. These are hardy plants am they want to live trust me lol. But yea use some duct tape or my stick idea if u want to remove whatever u use once she is healed up. Eitherway good luck brother catch u later.
Hey what’s up dude. Yea both the blue dream and the Autoflower that I harvested together both had seeds in them. The auto had way more and the quality of bud was like Reggie. I’m extremely disappointed with crap King. They’ve now earned that reputation from me, these autos have all been sickly, Hermies, and bunk. I cant even give these seeds away probably, lol.

I have my tent in the bedroom so the ambient temperature is just whatever it is in the house but it’s hot as balls and have poor insulation so it gets hot inside during the summer. Sucks

Yea now I have the hottest temperatures coordinated with the light schedule so it gets a little hotter than they like but it’s not an unnatural environment with hotter temps at night than during the day, that would be really odd to me if I was a weed plant.

The stalk I broke was too broken and fell off. The joint that’s separating is healing. I’m leaving it alone. Where I topped the plant one top is bigger than the other one.
The other plant is training easy almost by itself!
274CBD07-2D67-446C-A7ED-03EFD0F37C99.jpeg

Hey everybody, it’s day 24 since these babies broke soil and they are very healthy and so far quadlining is going well despite a minor hiccup with my Blue Dream strain.

Feeding
1 1/2 teaspoon grow big
1 teaspoon big bloom
6 ml Cal mag
Ph 6.5
1/2 gallon per plant
Purified spring water
Daytime temp tops out at 87
Night time bottoms out at 71

I fed them today. My feeding routine is feed feed water approximately every 4 days for now. That’s how long it takes for the pots to dry out really well.

It’s crazy this top that’s halfway separated is growing and still healthy. It’s just a little slower than the other one.
83B40D6C-1DB7-4F56-B9C2-801A19FBA21A.jpeg

Hey man. You’re doing great. Your plants are just honking along. Good to see them doing so well.
Are you cloning the bits that have broken off? That’s how I learned to clone - from quadlining :) And finding myself with an unattached branch in my hand. :oops:
And I know it’s a couple of weeks ago, but..
Is this extraction fan filter setup ok? I’ve got the predicted on the inside so air still goes through that first. It’s blowing air through the carbon filter instead of sucking it.
I don’t know a great deal. I was going to say ‘about growing pot’, but decided to leave that.
That said, I’m an engineer and I can tell you those fans are designed to suck, not blow.
The back-pressure of having to push through the carbon is going to increase amp loading, ie: power consumption, and possibly shorten the working life of your fan.
It gives you more room in your grow space not to have your filter in it, but the fan will only perform predictably if it’s used the way it’s designed.
(I didn’t want my filter in my tent either, but there we are).
:thumb:

One plant is giving me a hard time and one is doing exactly what I want it to do.
The blue dream is breaking where I topped it. Where the two shoots attach to the main stalk they come apart with just the smallest movements.
This is the second place that I broke this plant. In this picture I’m pointing at where it comes apart.
00E8A4C8-E8D9-4E8A-AA4A-B3BBC8C12967.jpeg

It comes apart very easy at this joint and it’s slowing down one of the tops.
Any ideas?

Maybe ... wax from a candle? ... a glue gun if it's not too hot? ... crazy glue? ... silicone? automotive liquid rubber?

Day 24 veg
Watered plain water ph6.5
1/2 gallon per plant
First plant is blue dream, one of the branches broke off so now there are only 3 main branches. One of the two top ones is also splitting from the main stalk but it will heal its halfway attached
EC417D02-8A98-4A11-89FF-AEF24E2A4A12.jpeg
4A199070-8218-4A1E-BC9F-434B88C315DD.jpeg
6242F20C-9C34-428D-9A45-3AB19D9D3E61.jpeg
956C967B-B0DC-4D64-B054-04106CC89253.jpeg
FF000655-E47E-4B2A-A8B5-433E6F343F3D.jpeg
80AE680E-A174-4B9C-8070-705398425939.jpeg
B996B4D4-7F08-4B58-9991-0195C104718F.jpeg
AFE06D77-94AE-44A6-AF4A-2C5DAC242048.jpeg
D69C452C-CC06-451A-93A0-56F5CC5D2937.jpeg
A4CE4671-CDAA-4AF2-A3B7-764129BF6438.jpeg

They look healthy! You've got nice lime green for new growth, and the dark green means they are Nitrogen supercharged, which the plant will use later in the flowering cycle.

Day 24 veg
Watered plain water ph6.5
1/2 gallon per plant
First plant is blue dream, one of the branches broke off so now there are only 3 main branches. One of the two top ones is also splitting from the main stalk but it will heal its halfway attached
EC417D02-8A98-4A11-89FF-AEF24E2A4A12.jpeg
4A199070-8218-4A1E-BC9F-434B88C315DD.jpeg
6242F20C-9C34-428D-9A45-3AB19D9D3E61.jpeg
956C967B-B0DC-4D64-B054-04106CC89253.jpeg
FF000655-E47E-4B2A-A8B5-433E6F343F3D.jpeg
80AE680E-A174-4B9C-8070-705398425939.jpeg
B996B4D4-7F08-4B58-9991-0195C104718F.jpeg
AFE06D77-94AE-44A6-AF4A-2C5DAC242048.jpeg
D69C452C-CC06-451A-93A0-56F5CC5D2937.jpeg
A4CE4671-CDAA-4AF2-A3B7-764129BF6438.jpeg
Very nice dreamingtrees. She looks healthy.
I've never tried foxfarms nutes. I might do a run with it soon. Keep up the great work.

Hey @Sparkey224 ... I'm using FF Gringo Rasta ... and some Advanced Nutrients.

What are you running with?
Sounds like a great combo SQ12kguy
Here is what I'm running with on my Bluecookies now with roots organic soil. I chop her down this Sunday..im excited..lol
20190809_125022.jpg
Im not going to use this lineup next run. I do really like that earth juice though.
I bought some coast of maine super soil for the one I have in Veg now with some top dress nutrients.

Sounds like a great combo SQ12kguy
Here is what I'm running with on my Bluecookies now with roots organic soil. I chop her down this Sunday..im excited..lol
20190809_125022.jpg
Im not going to use this lineup next run. I do really like that earth juice though.
I bought some coast of maine super soil for the one I have in Veg now with some top dress nutrients.

Okay cool! I haven't got into supersoil yet ... but if you check out @Emilya 's grow ... I know she uses supersoil in a very effective way ... Emmie's Berry D'licious 2019 True Living Organic: No AACT, SCROG, COB, SuperSoil Production Grow & Seed Run

UPDATE
I was bending the branches of the blue dream and I broke the end off ... again.
I topped the other good branch to match it. Oops. The third branch that’s been hanging on by a thread is healthy and growing again. I’m training that one to grow out as well. It’s a tri lined plant lol.

Day 28
Feed, feed, water
1 gallon each of purified spring water
2 tsp grow big
1 1/2 tsp big bloom
3 ml cal mag
1/2 tsp great white mycorrhizae
Ph 6.5

I did some more trimming and training
I took two cuttings from the black indica and I’m trying to see if they will root.
I saved a couple of little branches on the blue dream that will be perfect to cut tomorrow and try to clone them too.

Black indica cuttings
I cut them then shaved the bottom of the stalk a little bit. I poked a hole in the dirt, dipped the cutting in great white powder and gently planted it in the hole. A ziplock bag is what I’m using as their dome. Fingers crossed for these to take root so I can flower some little plants too when the time comes.

74FB7DF7-AB11-438A-A7CB-58883BCC9EF2.jpeg

I think this is as far outward I’m going to let these go. Now I trimmed up the stalks and we’re growing vertically now. The black indica trained really easy but the blue dream stems are very fragile and broke on me a few times. We will see what I can do with her, I think I can get the space that’s empty where I first broke one of the four main “quadlining” branches.
I’m going to take those two little tops that I’m pointing at in the pictures off tomorrow and stick them in solo cups as clones.

84EE8563-FECE-4A1A-964F-E62C78832B0B.jpeg
6D0680E0-A401-4AC3-888B-56037303D8B6.jpeg
2F58FB2A-527A-43EA-A484-DD2CAFF99810.jpeg
8E32311E-7486-43C1-933D-EFC9CD2B1FE0.jpeg
7F0F0A46-43FE-4E1F-997C-95B755148A16.jpeg
34D517ED-D1B9-4E9C-9548-76D70834DD6D.jpeg
BD4BBC1A-559A-4FFC-8978-83CDB1FFA586.jpeg

Right here I’m letting these

Back
Top Bottom