Dreamingtree’s 3rd Round Grow, Soil, Fox Farms Trio, Happy Frog Soil, Blue Dream & Black Indica, Mars Eco 98’s

DreamingTrees7

Hey everyone! Welcome to my fresh clean orderly 3rd round grow journal.
Let’s get started

STRAINS
Blue dream
Black indica

MEDIUM
Happy frog soil in 5 gallon cloth pots

NUTRIENTS
Fox farms Tiger Bloom, Grow big, and Big Bloom
Cal mag
Great White mycorrhizae

LIGHT
2 mars hydro eco 98’s, full spectrum 200 actual watts each

400 watts actual power

GROW ROOM
2x4x5 Vivosun grow tent
440 cfm exhaust fan set on low
Carbon filter
Rope ratchet hangers
3 6 inch clip fans
Ppm pen
Ph pen
Ph up/down
All the odds and ends.

Day 1 germination
Non ph’ed spring water
Great value spring water is what I water everything with. It has a ph of 7.2 but I leave it alone for the 24 hour soakOne day I wanna get an r.o. Water filter.
C04E8856-9EC1-4266-8E07-AC599C8141F6.jpeg

Day 2 germination
Put seeds into wet paper towel with great white mycorrhizae then into a plastic bag for a day.

Day 3 germination
Tap roots showing so I sprinkled great white into little holes
and threw the seeds in.
Nothing to see yet but dirt
Only need one eco 98 right now
0A405FB4-5758-427D-826D-CF9FA17D605B.jpeg

Hells yea bro I'm down for this one 2 count me in. I jus got sponsored by fast buds for my next auto run with docs kit to be done using there genetics. They are sending me stardawg and smoothie autos. Here is the pic of them from the breeders site. It seems they should be some pretty good tasting ones lol.

This is the smoothie auto strain they are sending me.

This is the stardawg lol I love the starwars theme lol.

Bring on the meds!
I’ve heard great things about blue dream.
Looking forward to finding out more about black indica.
:thumb:
I grew it on my first grow and it was extremely sedative it put my dick in the dirt.
When I bought seeds I ordered from crop king seeds over the phone they recommended the black indica because it stays small and bushy. Also because it’s supposed to be good for sleep and chilling at the end of the day.
I also got blue dream against the advice of the person because my original grow area was a 2.5x1.5x3 feet before I just sided up and bought a tent.
I also got the sample pack of 10 unlabeled Autoflower seeds. I’m not very into the autos probably because of my errors but that’s a long story. Just trial and error figuring out what works and what doesn’t.

I’m just growing what I’ve got but when I finally make another seed order they gone be good

Welcome, little seedlings. Hope you don't mind if I join.

Hey blazin! Good to see ya again seems like it’s been a while. Those look amazing where can I score a few of those? What’s their website? So I can know what’s what when I re stock my seed supply.
Dude this blue dream is some heat. It has a blueberry undertone to the smoke and the high is energizing.
FD9EE340-716D-4711-B013-F7F6734CBE4C.jpeg

Smell that
Hell yea bro I love me some bluedream. I currently have my stunted lil girl. That is jus making some rock hard buds even tho she got dwarfed out by the giant Pineapple Express auto. I bet I'll be able 2 push her to get me a oz dry but tryn to get her 2 produce more lmao. But yea man that jar looks mighty tasty 2 me lol. And were you wondering where to get the strains I'm guna be doing for my sponsored journal? If so its fast buds that's where I'll be getting the stardawg n the smoothie auto.

Hell yea bro I love me some bluedream. I currently have my stunted lil girl. That is jus making some rock hard buds even tho she got dwarfed out by the giant Pineapple Express auto. I bet I'll be able 2 push her to get me a oz dry but tryn to get her 2 produce more lmao. But yea man that jar looks mighty tasty 2 me lol. And were you wondering where to get the strains I'm guna be doing for my sponsored journal? If so its fast buds that's where I'll be getting the stardawg n the smoothie auto.
Yea I want to get strains from where you get yours. Yours all look legit af even your autos are huge.
I have heard all kinds of reviews about crop king and I want to see if I’m missing something.
Plus I’m getting a few seeds in these buds. I don’t know what to think about that. Maybe a different breeder will solve that. I
I don’t think I had any light leaks.

Yea where do I order those?

Yea I want to get strains from where you get yours. Yours all look legit af even your autos are huge.
I have heard all kinds of reviews about crop king and I want to see if I’m missing something.
Plus I’m getting a few seeds in these buds. I don’t know what to think about that. Maybe a different breeder will solve that. I
I don’t think I had any light leaks.

Yea where do I order those?

Yea I dnt like crap king seeds I think they suck personally. An I've heard of alot of growers getting seeds with crop kings gear. I normally always get my seeds from gyo.com since I'm a member there. But this last batch of autos I've been working with came from fast buds. I won there xmas give away last year and got 10 seeds each of 5 different auti strains. Now I've been sponsored by fast buds to try out there new smoothie and stardawg autos. So now I finally got a sweet chem cross with the stardawg I hope it lives up to the hype lol. Both breeders pics look amazing but the smoothie looks like it will have some major color to her buds. So that has me pretty excited lol. Either way both seem to be some major winners imo. An for free who can beat tht price :rofl:. Idk if I'm guna jus do one of each to start out an make sure I got enough room. An to see how each one grows out. Plus if I do one at a time I can take the other 2 and make pollen then pollinate the last one to make some auto fems an not lose these new autos. Which I think I'm guna really try am do cause I've been wanting to get a chem or a variant of it for a long time now. So i really dont wana lose the stardawg or the smoothie both look to be great.

I lost track of which was which during the soaking part of germination but I’m pretty sure I know which is which already because I’ve grown both of these before. The blue dream has a reddish stem and the black indica has perfectly shaped pointy first leaves and a darker color to the first set of leaves and the stem.
I’m like 90% sure

Back
Top Bottom