DreamingTrees7

Hello everybody, my stage name is Dreamingtree. I really like this website because there is a huge wealth of information and pretty kool people who like to help and spread knowledge.

This grow journal is about the wonderful flowering stage of marijuana plants.

Set Up, Grow Medium, and Nutrients
- Happy Frog Soil
- 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
- Fox Farm Trio nutrients
- molasses
- 2x4x5 Tent
- 440 cfm extraction fan w/ speed controller
- cool grows 20” carbon filter
- 2 Mars Hydro Eco 600 Watt LED’s

What am I growing?
- 2 Crop King Seeds Autoflower’s from an unlabeled sample pack of ten seeds.
- 1 Crop King Seeds photoperiod Blue Dream

Nutrients once per week, The two younger girls are getting 1 teaspoons grow big for more nitrogen in their diets
- great value spring water
- 2 teaspoons tiger bloom
- 2 teaspoons big bloom
- 4 teaspoons molasses
- ph 6.5

Autoflower #1
Day 56 from germ

232A8CAD-7D14-4791-8F7A-A8623C8B8CCE.jpeg
B487CBD3-6146-4326-B03B-021C48E4A99F.jpeg
413F14A4-22DC-48CA-9F32-6DEEB69FF5C5.jpeg

Autoflower #2
Day 31 from germ
704087C2-4EC6-427D-9331-064836541ABD.jpeg

Blue Dream Photoperiod
Day 45 from germ
C49E1A88-AF47-4D05-ADCB-7D1C65CD1618.jpeg

How do I get more people to see my grow journal and give advice? This is my second grow so far and my first one went really well and I got about 6-7 ounces from two black indica plants.
Can you guys help me out? I’ve been trying to get some attention for a while.
Thanks in advance.
Also I dont know how to use all the tools on this site. I’m not great with electronics but I can use power tools and build stuff

Hey @DreamingTrees7! Girls look good!

As for attracting more people to visit your journal, just jump in on the other threads and get in on some of the conversations. The more people you interact with on other threads means more firiendships potentially developing and more people subbing in for your grow.

My journal is very low key. I’ve decided to just do one perpetual journal for all my grows. Can’t say if that was wise, but it works for me. I’ve got a few regulars that come check in on it, but not a lot of conversation happens there. I also have a handful of journals that I keep up with regularly.

Some threads are pretty intimidating to jump in on, but it’s worth it. Someone suggested to not try to catch up from the beginning with the really long threads, because catching up on the last five pages or so tends to be enough most of the time.

Hey @DreamingTrees7! Girls look good!

As for attracting more people to visit your journal, just jump in on the other threads and get in on some of the conversations. The more people you interact with on other threads means more firiendships potentially developing and more people subbing in for your grow.

My journal is very low key. I’ve decided to just do one perpetual journal for all my grows. Can’t say if that was wise, but it works for me. I’ve got a few regulars that come check in on it, but not a lot of conversation happens there. I also have a handful of journals that I keep up with regularly.

Some threads are pretty intimidating to jump in on, but it’s worth it. Someone suggested to not try to catch up from the beginning with the really long threads, because catching up on the last five pages or so tends to be enough most of the time.
Thanks for the advice. I’m gonna see what I can find

Hello everybody, my stage name is Dreamingtree. I really like this website because there is a huge wealth of information and pretty kool people who like to help and spread knowledge.

This grow journal is about the wonderful flowering stage of marijuana plants.

Set Up, Grow Medium, and Nutrients
- Happy Frog Soil
- 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
- Fox Farm Trio nutrients
- molasses
- 2x4x5 Tent
- 440 cfm extraction fan w/ speed controller
- cool grows 20” carbon filter
- 2 Mars Hydro Eco 600 Watt LED’s

What am I growing?
- 2 Crop King Seeds Autoflower’s from an unlabeled sample pack of ten seeds.
- 1 Crop King Seeds photoperiod Blue Dream

Nutrients once per week, The two younger girls are getting 1 teaspoons grow big for more nitrogen in their diets
- great value spring water
- 2 teaspoons tiger bloom
- 2 teaspoons big bloom
- 4 teaspoons molasses
- ph 6.5

Autoflower #1
Day 56 from germ

232A8CAD-7D14-4791-8F7A-A8623C8B8CCE.jpeg
B487CBD3-6146-4326-B03B-021C48E4A99F.jpeg
413F14A4-22DC-48CA-9F32-6DEEB69FF5C5.jpeg

Autoflower #2
Day 31 from germ
704087C2-4EC6-427D-9331-064836541ABD.jpeg

Blue Dream Photoperiod
Day 45 from germ
C49E1A88-AF47-4D05-ADCB-7D1C65CD1618.jpeg

Hey bro I found ur journal finally lol. Hey jus a quick pointer if u wana get peeps to find u easier which it will get more people to show up is put ur journal title in ur signature.
But Yea the girls are lookn good so far atleast for the nutes and soil ur running lol. Nuthn to bad to about it for starters it's a good point to learn from. But if u wana get top grade bud and have an easy grow get docs kit after u do a grow or 2 with what u got so u dnt waste ur money ya no. But yea man so far things dnt look to bad now I'm subbed up I'm off to catch up lol.

Ok so I thought there would be a few pages lol but I guess not yet :laugh: well let's change that shale we lol. Well man things are looking great. I'm actually harvesting a Bluedream Auto as we speak lol. I decided to stop an take a smoke break n check 420 here n I seen ur message. so figured it wud be a great time to check ur journal out jus cudnt find it till now lol. But yea I also got a Pineapple Express Auto in a 30 gallon tote that I was guna do 2 of them 2gether in the tote but one stunted on me an I tried to get a Bluedream Auto In its place but i dnt think it was soon enough cause the Pineapple Express jus took a over the area an dwarfed her out quick fast an in a hurry :rofl:. Her she is check her out.

She is 2.3 feet wide but half her colas are shoved up against the tent wall. So I'm guessing If i were to let her really let loose she would be around like 2 and a half feet or so wide :laugh:.
Here is my Bluedream Auto I'm harvesting right now.

But yea If I was u and u wana up ur game a TON!! I would save up or if u can afford it now get some quantum board led lights. And then docs kit if u really wana grow like the pros. That would be great for lights and nutes n everything. Then you would be on ur way to growing like the pros and getting some of the best herb in ur life lol. But if u dnt wana do docs highbrix kit u dnt gotta jus my 2 cents lol. But yea bro the girls are lookn great congrats. I'm subbed now so I'll keep n eye out an watch this grow. I'll even try to get a few good people on here to stop in as well.

But if u wana get top grade bud and have an easy grow get docs kit after u do a grow or 2 with what u got so u dnt waste ur money ya no.
High Brix is great, but if you want an “Easy” button, then go with Hempy. My first attempts were in soil and miserable failures. Once I switched to hempy, it’s been smooth sailing.

There are so many ways to grow this amazing plant. I don’t think any method is wrong, it just depends on what your goals are. Hempy fits for me because I have a fairly low need - an ounce a month is my goal, and because I don’t smoke much but tend to do edibles, flavor of the bud isn’t important.

I know there are ways that I can push my plants to produce more, but it’s an incremental improvement, and for me ease of operation is important. Also haven’t had any pest problems since switching to hempy, which was my biggest frustration with soil.

With my set up, I water/feed once a week early in the grow, and twice a week at the end of grow. Easy peasy.

I will agree with @Blazinjones, lights are probably the most important component. Good lights can make the most out of a mediocre setup. Bad lights will drag down even the best set up.

High Brix is great, but if you want an “Easy” button, then go with Hempy. My first attempts were in soil and miserable failures. Once I switched to hempy, it’s been smooth sailing.

There are so many ways to grow this amazing plant. I don’t think any method is wrong, it just depends on what your goals are. Hempy fits for me because I have a fairly low need - an ounce a month is my goal, and because I don’t smoke much but tend to do edibles, flavor of the bud isn’t important.

I know there are ways that I can push my plants to produce more, but it’s an incremental improvement, and for me ease of operation is important. Also haven’t had any pest problems since switching to hempy, which was my biggest frustration with soil.

With my set up, I water/feed once a week early in the grow, and twice a week at the end of grow. Easy peasy.

I will agree with @Blazinjones, lights are probably the most important component. Good lights can make the most out of a mediocre setup. Bad lights will drag down even the best set up.

Oh yeah I forgot about hempy lol I used to do that as well. I always like to push everything I do to the max lol. I need a minimum of 2.5 ounces a month jus for me an that's not including my family n friends who I help out if I could get a half lb a month tht wud be perfect for me lol. But yea lights a big must then I wud say environment when I started out highbrix growing alot of my struggles were cause of to low of humidity. But that is cause of where i Iive is so dam dry. I gotta put a humidifier jus for normal living. Cause my lips dry out n crack n get nose bleeds all the time unless I got it going lol. So definitely need it for the tent. But yea now things been going good. Oh an the reason I quit hempy is cause It got to be to much having to ph the water. So I went with ph perfect nutes from A.N. But every time I wud do an ipm for spidermites it wud mess up my plants and they wud burn bad super bad. So I went with docs kit and my produce jus became so good an every1 wanted it i cudnt keep it fast enough. An after that I jus cudnt say no lol.

I don’t pH, so it’s not a problem. And my issue was fungus gnats. I killed thousands of the damn things but just couldn’t get rid of them.

I worry about bringing in spider mites or thrips from the backyard, but so far no problems. I think one that that helps is that I typically do my maintenance during the mornings prior to any exposure to the outdoors.

If I had space, I would consider trying out high brix. I’m tempted to play with it for outdoor vegetables.

I don’t pH, so it’s not a problem. And my issue was fungus gnats. I killed thousands of the damn things but just couldn’t get rid of them.

I worry about bringing in spider mites or thrips from the backyard, but so far no problems. I think one that that helps is that I typically do my maintenance during the mornings prior to any exposure to the outdoors.

If I had space, I would consider trying out high brix. I’m tempted to play with it for outdoor vegetables.

Lol it's funny u say outdoor with veggies cause I'm literally outside working with my hibrix peppers as I type this I decided to take a break b4 I bring the girls into the greenhouse 4the night lol. But yea these are the best looking and tasting peppers I've ever growen. The otherday one fell off the plant while I was moving it. So I used it in a sandwich n omg it was delicious u could smell it from my hand as I was walking inside the house lol.

I’ve been reading up on Doc buds High Brix. I used the last of my happy frog soil so i’m definetely going to upgrade to High Brix growing on my next run. I would love to have quantum boards or cob led’s. I would have the best weed around for sure! I already do lol. The city I live in is teaming with Junkies who I stay away from and the couple of times Ive ever bought it, it’s dirt weed full of seeds I know aren’t even worth sprouting.
I’m hoping to be able to afford the high brix kit and a couple of better grow lights.

Are quantum boards better than COB’s?
My tents 2x4x5 what would you recommend?

Here’s new pictures of my blue dream photoperiod day 10 of 12/12

90F6D168-DDD4-4506-BAF6-8F60DA730293.jpeg8A6EA971-BAC1-4776-ADAD-A81F5CFFD817.jpeg

I hate the purple lol need quantum board set up ASAP

Here are the two autoflowers out of a mix pack from crop king. I think the one that’s furthest along is Lambs Bread. Don’t know what day of flower, but they’re both definetely flowering.

C6538DF5-AB3A-472B-BF0A-C4D375AAAD57.jpegFAF868D4-B7B4-4378-BF45-81DB1D9CCF91.jpeg

Thanks everybody.

How do I make my signature show up when I post on threads?

I’ve been watching you guys and that’s how I got where I am and I’m sure I can get better with ya’lls (you all) advice.
420 mag goes hard !

I always jus asked a mod to help me lol there is a tutorial on here on how to do it it's not hard but I cant remember off hand lol. But yea the plants are looking killer man. I've heard lambs bread is supposed to be some pretty good fire congrats. And as for lights go check out growerslights.com and check there QB kits or horticulture lighting group.com I believe it is also for the quantum board kits. And they will show u all u need plus they even have the option to pay alil xtra an have them set it up 4 u or u can save the money am do it urself which there are u tube videos but it's super easy after I did one it was like I was a pro :rofl:. But yea man u wont be disappointed if u get the lights or docs kit 4real lol.

I think the main differences between COB and quantum are going to be light spread and heat. COBS are good lights, but you have to have multiples to get good coverage. Quantum boards have the chips spread out more, and so it covers a larger footprint with one light.

COBs get hot. QB stay cooler.

I’m not sure that white light vs blurple lights make that much difference, I think it’s more of the wavelengths in the blurple and the intensity.

Back
Top Bottom