Buds are looking different from each other.

Mystery Autoflower #2 day 45 from sprout
601B978D-F4FC-4EA5-BF0D-458B553D25F2.jpeg

Mystery Autoflower #1 day 71 from sprout
ECBBEC4A-AAE3-4E6B-A2DD-E33B4E37E22F.jpeg

Blue dream day 22 of 12/12

0F858532-AB67-44C4-9BDB-FC1EC4E49D78.jpeg

Dam brother lookn good congrats. I jus love the way Bluedream looks wen growing. They are some beasts that's for sure. And shit the buds are pretty potent as well :rofl:. I finally took some of my Bluedream buds out for alil test. An man they jus reek to high heaven lol. An the taste is very potent I was surprised this batch must be a potent one cause normally it's not so skunky and pungent lol. But shit I'm not guna complain:laugh:.

Dam brother lookn good congrats. I jus love the way Bluedream looks wen growing. They are some beasts that's for sure. And shit the buds are pretty potent as well :rofl:. I finally took some of my Bluedream buds out for alil test. An man they jus reek to high heaven lol. An the taste is very potent I was surprised this batch must be a potent one cause normally it's not so skunky and pungent lol. But shit I'm not guna complain:laugh:.
I can’t wait to try the blue dream. I tried the first Autoflower I planted and it was kind of potent. I don’t think i dried it enough. It was uplifting and energetic and got me cleaning the house lol.
I’m jonesing for some good bud. It’s hard to wait sometimes i cut off a lower bud and smoke it. I have to remind myself that they will grow a lot and it’s not worth it. Lol

It’s really hard. I’m planting more. I’m gonna try to really fill up the tent and possibly get a veg box going so I can always have some medicine to use. It’s really medicinal for me. It snaps me out of depression and helps my girlfriend with her stuff.
It’s a crime that it was ever criminalized, we all know what it was really about. Lol

I agree blue dream is great but the taste is the most impressive overall for me. The taste is so good doesnt even matter if I get high or not:D

I got some new ph up because I use a lot. I’m trying a new brand to see if maybe different brands are stronger. I had to use a lot of the other stuff just to bring it up one point. Is this stuff any good? Anybody ever use root farm?

I always jus used simple path ph down and GH ph up lol

I got some new ph up because I use a lot. I’m trying a new brand to see if maybe different brands are stronger. I had to use a lot of the other stuff just to bring it up one point. Is this stuff any good? Anybody ever use root farm?
I use the same brand as this except it's for pH Down. The Down only requires a few drops depending on the amount of water. It's good imho.

I’m feedin the blue dream every other day.
2 teaspoons per gallon tiger bloom
3 teaspoons big bloom
2 tablespoons molasses

I’m getting a few burnt tips, but no more yellowing leaves. Should I back off a little on the big bloom? That’s the one with all the good shit in it(bat shit).
I’ve been feeding this mixture every watering every other day. Shes hungry. Pots dry every other day. Shes fattening up good.
Just got a few burnt tips. Too much big bloom or too much tiger bloom?

Just got a few burnt tips. Too much big bloom or too much tiger bloom?
Since you are not sure which one is causing the issue, most likely both, reduce the amount by 1/2 tsp for both and watch the new growth to see how she responds.

I went ahead and harvested Mystery auto #1 because i need some weed to smoke and because it stopped drinking water like the other two plants. It didn’t turn out the best but it’s still very good weed. I’m doing an experiment to see what happens with it after I cut off all the taller colas and leave the lower small buds (still mostly white hairs). Hopefully they get a little fatter.

That plant probably didn’t turn out as good as the blue dream and mystery seed #2 because I stunted it by over watering while it was a seedling and I tried low stress training unsuccessfully. It started to look really frail and sickly because I DID NOT stick to a written nutrient feeding/watering schedule. What I need to do is
Feed,feed,water...feed feed water etc
From there having it written and logged will help my plants tremendously.

My blue dream is looking sexy as fuck and my mystery #2 is looking big and beautiful.
Today is water only day. No molasses no nothing except spring water ph’d to 6.5

Lately I’ve had a few fungus gnats hanging out in the dirt in my pots and my temperature for lights off gets up to 75 or 76 occasionally. I use a styrofoam ice chest with holes cut in the sides and duct connecting it to a hole in the bottom of my tent. It drops temps a few degrees when I catch it getting up there.

Back
Top Bottom